63 posts in this topic

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My aunt laundrymat is closed. I know only two more laundry mat. One is next to a 7-11 and the another one is across the street. Both are on Ridge Ave. Restaurant?

IR-5 for wife's parents:
3-24-2014: I-130 approved
4-08-2014: USCIS sent to NVC
5-07-2014: Case recieved at NVC
5-15-2014: Case number & IIN Assigned
5-21-2014: Completed DS-261
5-22-2014: Sent ENROLL EP email
5-27-2014: Sent AOS through EP
6-14-2014: Case number change from GUZ to GZO

7-04-2014: Sent DS-260 fee

7-07-2014: Sent Civil Documents

7-08-2014: Completed DS-260

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8-27-2014: Case COMPLETE! YES!...YES!...YES! :joy::thumbs::dance:

Timeline

No, not on silverwood sts. This one is near Ridge ave and it also on Green Lane. Across from the World Wide Beverage Co!!

IR-5 for wife's parents:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeline

My wife is petitioning her parents. I'm just doing the paperworks and senting to USCIS and NVC.

IR-5 for wife's parents:

Yes NVC is very slow hope to get this process over with soon tired of this waiting

Yes NVC is very slow hope to get this process over with soon tired of this waiting

Timeline

your checklist is exactly same as mine... word to word.... my mom and dad are co sponsor since we live under same roof. I shouldn't have done that...my income is way over the minimum. Since I just graduated so I only worked a year, so I thought if I have both my mom and my dad, it might be better....ugh!

but congrats, at least we are now at the last stage!!! Idk if there is any chance for august interview...not sure how Guangzhou embassy is, hopefully there is no backlog there. :cry::cry::crying::crying:

My husband's friend who is US citizen lived in china more than 6 months, she could apply directly at Guangzhou embassy... she applied for her husband in December 2013 and received visa in mid jan 2014... :sleepy::sleepy: I should've lived in china for 6 months and apply there.

anyways, I hope we all can get through with no more checklist.. I can't stand 30 days anymore... that's really bs... checklist = 30 days....then someone get checklist continuously, that's like forever!!! boo!!!!! :ranting::ranting::protest::protest:

good luck! keep finger crossed.

I will update my timeline.. opps... didn't notice... :oops::oops:

There is no chance for an august interview now since July is coming to a end! :cry: Maybe there a chance for September interview.

IR-5 for wife's parents:

Timeline

There is no chance for an august interview now since July is coming to a end! :cry: Maybe there a chance for September interview.

yea, that's pretty much what I thought too... didn't expect august interview. but I hope at least he will be able to get here by October! if he gets here in October, that's nearly a year for the whole process cause I applied on 10/19/2013!

Isn't that crazy? :ranting::ranting::protest::protest::protest: ught such a drag....

I called last Friday to get updates, the operator was crazy cause she asked me to wait 60 business days to get case complete... I hung up on her. she didn't know what she was talking about.

she said they rec'd 3 emails from me on 6/25, 7/1, and 7/3 which didn't show what they were on their system. so I believe they are aos checklist response, IV package and duplicate IV package (sent twice accidentally) Then said said I have to wait 30 business dates from the date they rec'd, and another 30 days after that 30 days to get response....I wanted to slap her face!!! :ranting::ranting:

I know someone who did EP without expedite, she sent in IV package 6/23, got case complete 6/30... :wow: lucky!

Form I-130
9/9/2013: Married

10/21/2013: APPLICATION SENT

10/23/2013: NOA1

4/1/2014: NOA2

8/14/2014: Case Complete

10/20/2014: POE EXACT A YEAR!

Form I-751: Remove the Conditions on Residence

7/27/2016: Application Sent

8/1/2016: NOA1 - CSC 

10/18/2016: Biometrics

12/1/2017: Received RFE

12/7/2017: additional evidence sent and delivered 

2/2/2018: Green card mailed! Status changed! 

Finger Crossed! 

Filed: Timeline

yea, that's pretty much what I thought too... didn't expect august interview. but I hope at least he will be able to get here by October! if he gets here in October, that's nearly a year for the whole process cause I applied on 10/19/2013!

Isn't that crazy? :ranting::ranting::protest::protest::protest: ught such a drag....

I called last Friday to get updates, the operator was crazy cause she asked me to wait 60 business days to get case complete... I hung up on her. she didn't know what she was talking about.

she said they rec'd 3 emails from me on 6/25, 7/1, and 7/3 which didn't show what they were on their system. so I believe they are aos checklist response, IV package and duplicate IV package (sent twice accidentally) Then said said I have to wait 30 business dates from the date they rec'd, and another 30 days after that 30 days to get response....I wanted to slap her face!!! :ranting::ranting:

I know someone who did EP without expedite, she sent in IV package 6/23, got case complete 6/30... :wow: lucky!

This is what I found on Ceac Page

"Once received, it will take the NVC 2 to 4 weeks to review your case. If any additional information is required after the review, the NVC will notify the applicant (or the applicant’s agent)"

I don't know if this is true in reality.....

I have a question, once you sent out AOS package, does it show RECEIVED on CEAC website? I sent my AOS package last Wednesday(23rd), but it still shows N/A. So I was wondering I need to call to verify that they've received or will it show in the system.

Also my IV fee is still not invoiced .............Do they invoice it once AOS package was received?

This is taking forever....................

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't know if this helps….but i sent three emails…. two on july 10 -- for the AOS package and IV package. and the their one on july 11 - with a Police clearance that was not in the initial form on july 10.

I got an email confirmation from the NVC on July 11 which was a reply to the first email saying that they have enrolled my case in Electronic processing.

Thats about it.

Oh and my case is different as I have a lawyer so i got both AOS and IV package invoiced at the same time. If you don't have a lawyer they invoice your AOS packet first and then 30 business days later invoice your IV payment. Atleast thats the current trend…who know what will happen by next month. :energy:

after following timelines of most people on the NVC thread -- it takes 30 business days (between 28-35) that you either get a checklist or get a case complete. Today is my 9th business day. So still waiting…. You can call. I haven't. I know their standard response will be -- "please wait 30 business days". I will start calling them on 25 Aug every day until i get a checklist or Case complete...which will be close to my 30 business days. -_-:)

best of luck

"Once received, it will take the NVC 2 to 4 weeks to review your case. If any additional information is required after the review, the NVC will notify the applicant (or the applicant’s agent)"

I have a question, once you sent out AOS package, does it show RECEIVED on CEAC website? I sent my AOS package last Wednesday(23rd), but it still shows N/A. So I was wondering I need to call to verify that they've received or will it show in the system.

Also my IV fee is still not invoiced .............Do they invoice it once AOS package was received?

Timeline

I don't know if this helps….but i sent three emails…. two on july 10 -- for the AOS package and IV package. and the their one on july 11 - with a Police clearance that was not in the initial form on july 10.

I got an email confirmation from the NVC on July 11 which was a reply to the first email saying that they have enrolled my case in Electronic processing.

Thats about it.

Oh and my case is different as I have a lawyer so i got both AOS and IV package invoiced at the same time. If you don't have a lawyer they invoice your AOS packet first and then 30 business days later invoice your IV payment. Atleast thats the current trend…who know what will happen by next month. :energy:

after following timelines of most people on the NVC thread -- it takes 30 business days (between 28-35) that you either get a checklist or get a case complete. Today is my 9th business day. So still waiting…. You can call. I haven't. I know their standard response will be -- "please wait 30 business days". I will start calling them on 25 Aug every day until i get a checklist or Case complete...which will be close to my 30 business days. -_-:)

best of luck

First the N/A under AOS and IV will never change, it will stay as N/A, but for most of people once case complete, the AOS FEE does change from "PAID" to "N/A', so if you see yours change to N/A, that means it's complete.

I called last night to check updates, they said mine should be almost done, should get response by 8/15. that's 30 business days from july 3 which was the last email they rec'd.

my last few responses were within 30 bus days, so hopefully this time too.

Good luck everyone! keep finger crossed with you! :luv:

I will keep you guys posted once I get something.

Form I-130
9/9/2013: Married

10/21/2013: APPLICATION SENT

10/23/2013: NOA1

4/1/2014: NOA2

8/14/2014: Case Complete

10/20/2014: POE EXACT A YEAR!

Form I-751: Remove the Conditions on Residence

7/27/2016: Application Sent

8/1/2016: NOA1 - CSC 

10/18/2016: Biometrics

12/1/2017: Received RFE

12/7/2017: additional evidence sent and delivered 

2/2/2018: Green card mailed! Status changed! 

Finger Crossed! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

ok thanks…..COME ON 30 business days… :goofy:

First the N/A under AOS and IV will never change, it will stay as N/A, but for most of people once case complete, the AOS FEE does change from "PAID" to "N/A', so if you see yours change to N/A, that means it's complete.

I called last night to check updates, they said mine should be almost done, should get response by 8/15. that's 30 business days from july 3 which was the last email they rec'd.

my last few responses were within 30 bus days, so hopefully this time too.

Good luck everyone! keep finger crossed with you! :luv:

I will keep you guys posted once I get something.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.