jfleck

What should my fiance be doing.

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just mailed my I-129 F packet. I am marrying a woman from the Philippines. We are both nervous because we are not sure what we are doing. I followed the step by step instructions, several times. My Fiancee wants to know her requirements or what she is required to do on her end. I have no clue. Any help would be much appreciates. Thanks so much. John

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

luckily - you two have time to learn it - as you must wait.

whilst waiting - go find Hank_ 's Handy-Dandy, Neeto-Keen (Yet Spiffy) Guide to SuperFast K-1 Visa Chasing for Manila IV...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dude....there is so much info online from USCIS, The NVC as well as the American Embassy of Manila...all you need to do is go online and check it out. I cannot believe how many people don't do that. If you're looking for a single approach to this process...think again!!!! YOU need to get your act together, research, research, research!!! Don't count on 100% accurate info from here...you must research on your own, read EVERYTHING there is to read. You have long road ahead of you. Unless you can file for expedited status...count on nearly a year for processing. I don't mean to come across as being hard and unsympathetic..but, you know, I didn't know s-h-i-t a bout any of this when I started...but, I had to pull my head out of my A*S*S* and get it together and NOT rely on lawyers, misleading posts on VJ or any other site. So, put on yer thinking cap...get yer act together...do yer research to better inform your fiance/wife...in short...grow up and learn what it takes to be the man your fiance wants to marry!

Edited by Ed and Gina

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi JOHN,

THERE IS ALOT OF INFO ON HERE REGARDLESS OF WHAT SOME SAY AND MOST ALL PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO HELP.

I ALSO JUST SENT MY PACKET SO IN A FEW DAYS ABOUT A WEEK YOU WILL GET A TEXT OR EMAIL IF YOU SENT FORM 1145 IN WITH YOUR PACKET.IF NOT IN A FEW WEEKS YOU WILL RECIEVE A LETTER 747 I THINK IT IS SAYING THEY HAVE RECIEVED YOUR I129F AND WILL BE SENT TO REVIEW.THEN WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT,TSC IS SLOWER THAN CSC BUT BE PATIENT.MEAN WHILE SHE CAN BE GATHERING THE THINGS SHE WILL NEED WHEN SHE GETS HER PACKET A FEW MONTHS AFTER YOU GET YOUR NEXT ONE(PACKET 2) SHE WILL NEED NSO BIRTH CERT,POLICE CLEARANCE,CENOMAR,POSTAL I.D. AND NBI CLEARANCE THEN PASSPORT.MAKE SURE SHE GETS PLENTY OF 2X2 PASSPORT PHOTOS AS WELL.THERE IS A LIST ON HERE OF WHAT SHE NEEDS AND THE WHOLE PROCESS JUST BROWSE AROUND AND YOU WILL FIND IT JUST BE SURE TO DOUBLE CHECK ON USCIS WEBSITE TO COMPARE INFO.GOOD LUCK AND PRAY!!!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just mailed my I-129 F packet. I am marrying a woman from the Philippines. We are both nervous because we are not sure what we are doing. I followed the step by step instructions, several times. My Fiancee wants to know her requirements or what she is required to do on her end. I have no clue. Any help would be much appreciates. Thanks so much. John

For what to do in the Philippines, follow the flashing arrow then click on the link in my signature

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.