PauPau

NSO Birth Certificate and CENOMAR delivery to Singapore

11 posts in this topic

For all Filipinos in Singapore who are also applying for K1 visa, I just want to share that I received my NSO Birth Certificate and CENOMAR documents 2 weeks after online payment! In the e-census website, it states that delivery to other countries will take 6-8 weeks after payment so it’s really a surprise receiving the documents today. No need to avail special courier services for faster delivery. It is actually more expensive than the documents because they quoted USD 48.60 with lead time of 2 to 3 working days.

Do note that CENOMAR must be sent directly from NSO to US Embassy Singapore. I just ordered an extra copy for myself ‘coz I’m curious on what’s written inside. I’m preparing my requirements ahead of time and still waiting to hear from NVC.

It’s good to know that e-census delivers faster in reality. Yay! :dancing:

For all Filipinos in Singapore who are also applying for K1 visa, I just want to share that I received my NSO Birth Certificate and CENOMAR documents 2 weeks after online payment! In the e-census website, it states that delivery to other countries will take 6-8 weeks after payment so it’s really a surprise receiving the documents today. No need to avail special courier services for faster delivery. It is actually more expensive than the documents because they quoted USD 48.60 with lead time of 2 to 3 working days.

Do note that CENOMAR must be sent directly from NSO to US Embassy Singapore. I just ordered an extra copy for myself ‘coz I’m curious on what’s written inside. I’m preparing my requirements ahead of time and still waiting to hear from NVC.

Ahh, good to know that. Thanks for sharing! Definitely good info for Filipinos overseas! :thumbs:

heart.gif After all, we're all just walking home ...heart.gif

:energy: N-400 in progess ...

01/14/2013 Filed I-129f

07/31/2013 I-129f NOA2

11/04/2013 Visa Received

11/21/2013 POE: Honolulu .. Aloha!

01/27/2014 Wedding day! (L)

03/11/2014 Filed I-485, I-131 and I-765

05/31/2014 EAD/AP card received

06/27/2014 Green card received

05/12/2016 Filed I-751

05/25/2016 Check cashed

05/26/2016 NOA (Dated 05/16) Received

06/20/2016 Biometric Appointment

05/07/2017 10-year Green card received

N-400

07/02/2018 Filed N-400 online

07/24/2018 Biometric Appointment

• 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Hi Pau,

Can I check after your CENOMAR has been delivered to US Embassy here in Singapore, do they informed you right away or how long it take, because on my case, I'm done with everything and I just need for them to received my CENOMAR which is on the way today and then I can send my passport and NBI together for finally processing.

Please advise.thanks

Hi Pau,

Can I check after your CENOMAR has been delivered to US Embassy here in Singapore, do they informed you right away or how long it take, because on my case, I'm done with everything and I just need for them to received my CENOMAR which is on the way today and then I can send my passport and NBI together for finally processing.

Please advise.thanks

Hi F1recreation! Unfortunately, US Embassy will not inform you if they have received your CENOMAR. But I think you can inquire via email to singaporecon@state.gov, just provide your details and maybe they can let you know if they have the document already. They are quite prompt in responding to emails. Mine took 2 weeks from online payment so hopefully they'll receive yours fast too! Hope this helps!

Timeline

Hi Pau,

Sorry to bother you again, can I just check how you able to know that your CENOMAR took 2 weeks only after online payment if US Embassy does not give any notification or advise.

Thank you and hope to hear from you

• 2 years later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 5/30/2014 at 3:09 PM, PauPau said:

Hi Pau, how do you know the right time to order the cenomar? thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi PauPau,

I would like to know how you request for your CENOMAR online to be mailed directly to US Embassy Singapore?

Will i just write the embassy adress? cause now website says consignee name (must be the requester's name)- just wondering if i will write my son's name then address of  consignee as US embassy singapore address?

BTW  I am under E3 visa and i am bringing my dependents with me, my son just turned 21 y/o during our visa interview. our interview was just done yesterday, unfortunately we were not approved yet as they are requiring my son a copy of CENOMAR that must be directly sent from PSA to US embassy Singapore.. I sent my cousin in Philippines to pay fees so PSA can send to embassy directly, but unfortunately they are unable to do that. so i hope and pray online services works.

• 2 months later...
Timeline
On 4/3/2018 at 1:11 PM, lepotzing said:

Hi Pau, how do you know the right time to order the cenomar? thanks

Hi. I asked my niece to get cenomar for me. She  just collected it yesterday and she asjrd asked me wether she can send to me or to us embsssy singapore?

• 1 year later...

Hi Everyone! Just hoping someone could help me regarding this CENOMAR requiremenent by the US embassy. Our interview is scheduled on the 22nd of september. And they have advised recently that we need to get a Cenomar sent directly from PSA to US embassy here in Singapore. But unfotunately, the PSAserbilis website is down and will only be up operational on the 5th of september. I was wondering if there is enough time for the Cenomar to reach the US embassy here in Singapore if we file the request in PSA serbilis website on the 5th of Sept.

Also, has any one tried acquring the Cenomar physically (not online) from Philippines and arranged self delivery to the US embassy via Fedex? Will the US embassy accept it?

On 1/11/2020 at 2:57 PM, HazeI said:

Hi. I asked my niece to get cenomar for me. She  just collected it yesterday and she asjrd asked me wether she can send to me or to us embsssy singapore?

Hi Hazel! Just wondering. After your niece got the CENOMAR, were you able to arrange sending it to the US embassy yourself? Thanks thanks!

1 hour ago, Dtj said:

Hi Hazel! Just wondering. After your niece got the CENOMAR, were you able to arrange sending it to the US embassy yourself? Thanks thanks!

@Dtj, I don’t think this works, they will reject it. during our interview last November,2019. I ask the officer if I will let my relative go to PSA and mail it to US Embassy singapore, but he said No, it must be mailed directly from PSA to Embassy. Officer Said they won’t honor any document that is not coming directly from  PSA. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.