Tired of wait

Got only 1 picture together in the couch is that enough?

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hello all,

We been dating for over 5 years had a lot of pictures together but only have 1 picture from phone with no date on it to proof that we met within 2 years, all other pics are older, but have the last NOA2 approval and 1500 pages of chat and mails and boarding pass, is that enough? 1 pic? thank you all

hello all,

We been dating for over 5 years had a lot of pictures together but only have 1 picture from phone with no date on it to proof that we met within 2 years, all other pics are older, but have the last NOA2 approval and 1500 pages of chat and mails and boarding pass, is that enough? 1 pic? thank you all

- Pictures are only secondary evidence. The proof that you have met in person is passport visa stamps to showed that both of you at same place and same time together within 2 years. Chats and mails are not a proof of meeting in person but showing ongoing relationship. USCIS only need a proof that you have met your fiancé in person in right time frame.

- I don't understand your words about that last NOA-2 approval. I saw your timeline and I did not see anything. Is this for embassy stage or USCIS stage?

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

I only had 2 pictures when I submitted my secondary evidence of meeting. You need boarding pass, receipts, hotel booking, credit card charges of you guys being in the same place dated within 2 years. Those will be sufficient. Photos are secondary evidence

-I am the Beneficiary-
event.png

K1 (I-129F) petition filed in August 2013 (Approved Feb 20th 2014)
13th May 2014: AOS (I-485) & EAD/AP combo card
21st May 2014: NOA 1 and biometric letter
11th June 2014: biometric appointment
13th June 2014: RFE received via mail
16th June 2014: replied to RFE
6th August 2014: EAD Approved, AP still in initial review
12th August 2014: got tracking number for EAD
( ) August 2014: Received EAD (I forgot what date I got them but I did receive them less than 5 days from the 12th)
10th September 2014: Interview Waiver received (I wished I was interviewed)
April 23, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

The NOA2 is because we are doing it again due break up, the first time was approved so we are sending copy of that approval too, i heard boarding passes and passport stamp only proof that I have been to USA not that we met, so now what should I do? I got 1 picture taken from phone at living room, but got tons of pictures from 4 years ago together

The NOA2 is because we are doing it again due break up, the first time was approved so we are sending copy of that approval too, i heard boarding passes and passport stamp only proof that I have been to USA not that we met, so now what should I do? I got 1 picture taken from phone at living room, but got tons of pictures from 4 years ago together

I believe when you filed K-1 visa at second time less than 2 years from the first one, you need a waiver. The NOA-2 from previous I-129F is not matter. Again, USCIS need a proof of meeting within 2 years and no compromise about the rule. The pictures from 4 years ago mean nothing. If you don't have any proof to present to USCIS before filing I-129F, you should meet again otherwise you will risk your petition and highly chance will get denied.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

we do have but only one picture, but isnt dated eventhough is from less then 2 years

i mean it is several pictures but in the same living room and same day

Just write down the date back of the picture.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Did the petitioner withdraw the first I-129F? If the petitioner did not, then the I-129F is still valid and there would have been no need to file a second one.

To answer your question, subit pictures from 4 years ago and also include chat logs (Skype, gtalk, or whatever service you use.)

Also include boarding passes and passport stamps even though they show you've been to the US ad not necessarily that you met. Whatever evidence you have, submit it.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The 129-F is not still valid, it expires, and the expiration date is on the NOA2. If the petition was at the embassy and they are waiting on interview, the embassy can extend the expiration date.

They will have to begin the process all over again in filing and paying for the 129-F.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.