Widge

Good Luck to Rebecca & Wes

71 posts in this topic

Think this is proof positive that a good time was had by one and all (and the Guiness was greaaaaaat)

LifeacrossthePond

Removing Conditions (here we go again)

July 27th I-751 sent to Nebraska

July 30th USPS delivered

Aug 22nd check cashed

Aug 23rd I797C received - case been transferred to California

Aug 29th Biometrics Appt Letter arrived

Sept 12th Biometrics Appt Pittsburgh

Sept 24th email notice of Approval - card ordered !!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Aww...

Congrats to both of you!!!

Should've told me you were going to be in the neighborhood.

(Im like 3 blocks from the immigration office). And... I was there today at 2 pm. Where I finally got my EAD!... So double celebration, and I'll be seeing Mr. Bailey too, saturday night. Celebrating our 4th month anniversary and... the EAD card...:)

Congrats....:)

Our visa Journey ~~~~ 226 days

Removing Conditions on ~~~ May 2008

Our first anniversary ~~~ November 12, 2006

Filed: Other Timeline

We are home....exhausted......relieved.....and so touched by what we see here!!! I am constantly amazed to see how the people in this little community of ours are more than just 'words on a screen' to each other!

We had a BLAST at lunch...um tea....um dinner....(6 hours in the pub)...with Widge and hubster.....she told me there would be a pic in the thread before we even got home, and damn she didn't lie! Devil woman!!

Going to bed in a few moments, much relieved and happy to cuddle up with the world's cutest irishman.

Oh, did I tell you they rubber-stamp your #######....USCIS GRADE 'A' APPROVED.....lol

Awwww, that picture is the CUTEST! You look soooo happy. :)

Good night and CONGRATULATIONS again. :D

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

congrats to you both!!!! by the way did wes get a vaccination sheet filled out by a civil surgeon ?

Chrissy UK (Yorkshire) John USA (Minnesota)

20/July/05 Married in Las Vegas!!

AOS approved April 12th 2006!!

4/01/08 mailed I-751 to Nebraska

4/3/08 package arrives at Nebraska

4/11/08 check cashed

4/14/08 recieved NOA extension letter

4/26/08 recieved biometrics appointment letter plus it looks like our case has been forwarded to California!

5/02/08 Biometrics scheduled

5/02/08 Biometrics completed in 10 mins!

Woo Hoo....8/28/08 Recieved 10yr Greencard in mail, no approved email!! We are done!!!

.png

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Absolutely fantastic news! Congratulations to you both! :):dance::dance::dance:

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance: So very happy for you both!

Glad you got the stamp, so that worry isn't any more :thumbs:

Heading Home!

Naturalization

Feb 28/2011 - sent paperwork

Mar 3/11 - received text & email notification - they have it!

Mar 15/11 - text, email, and notice sent - biometrics booked

April 12/11 - biometrics done - I start studying

May - get the letter

June 27 - Interview and oath ceremony - same day

Lifting Conditions

Feb 5/08 - Sent paperwork by USPS - priority

Feb 14/08 - NOA issued

Feb 28/08 - Biometrics letter received for The Bronx Office - have to reschedule

Mar 22/08 - Biometrics rescheduled - LOVE the Saturday appointment!

Feb ?/09 - done!

I'M HIGHLY OPINIONATED WHEN I WANT TO BE, BUT I NEVER SAID I WAS RIGHT

Filed: Other Timeline
congrats to you both!!!! by the way did wes get a vaccination sheet filled out by a civil surgeon ?

Yes, Chrissy, that was one of the first things we did once we got back to America.

Interesting point about that - it was not given to us in a sealed envelope.

I submitted it, the worksheet and the RECEIPT along with our packet. We had no RFE's nor were vaccines mentioned in the interview.

I'll write more about that in the AOS forum in the next few days.

:dance::dance::dance: So very happy for you both!

Glad you got the stamp, so that worry isn't any more :thumbs:

TY daisy 16 - but we don't have the stamp yet. Name check not done. But it still feels great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Rebecca... oh honey... I am sooooooooo proud for you!!! I wish you and Wes all the happiness in the world... and now a small breather! hehe... Whenever I think I am having a crappy moment... I always come on to read your posts... you are funny, silly, loving... and supportive... and that always brings me up... I am so glad that you and Wes got such good news... it couldn't happen to a nicer couple! *hugs*

Blessings,

Lynne

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.