diadromous mermaid

USCIS Introduces Change of Address Online Service

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Jan 12, 2007 ~ U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is launching a new web-based service allowing USCIS customers to submit change of address information online.

Customers who have an application and/or petition which have been filed with USCIS but has not yet been decided (also known as a 'pending' case) should notify USCIS of an address change as soon as possible after moving.

The law requires nearly all non-U.S. Citizens to report a change of address within 10 days of moving by completing a Form AR-11. Abiding by these legal requirements and completing the necessary forms does not update an address on any applications or petitions pending with USCIS. Non-citizens with pending cases must do both.

Most customers can now notify USCIS to change their address on a pending case online here on our website. Non-citizens can also now complete the Form AR-11 online here on our website.

If you choose to change your address online using our Online Change of Address Notification tool, you will need to have some information available. Please have the following information available before you begin:

Your receipt notice or other notice we sent you showing your receipt number (if you have a pending case with USCIS).

• Your new address
  • Your old address
  • If you have filed a petition for a family member, please have the names and biographical information for that person.
  • When you last entered the United States (if you cannot remember this information please fill in an approximate date)
  • Where you last entered the United States (through what port of entry you entered - whether by land, sea or air)

See,

https://egov.immigration.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/OnlineCoA.pdf

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Jan 12, 2007 ~ U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is launching a new web-based service allowing USCIS customers to submit change of address information online.
Customers who have an application and/or petition which have been filed with USCIS but has not yet been decided (also known as a 'pending' case) should notify USCIS of an address change as soon as possible after moving.

The law requires nearly all non-U.S. Citizens to report a change of address within 10 days of moving by completing a Form AR-11. Abiding by these legal requirements and completing the necessary forms does not update an address on any applications or petitions pending with USCIS. Non-citizens with pending cases must do both.

Most customers can now notify USCIS to change their address on a pending case online here on our website. Non-citizens can also now complete the Form AR-11 online here on our website.

If you choose to change your address online using our Online Change of Address Notification tool, you will need to have some information available. Please have the following information available before you begin:

Your receipt notice or other notice we sent you showing your receipt number (if you have a pending case with USCIS).

• Your new address
  • Your old address
  • If you have filed a petition for a family member, please have the names and biographical information for that person.
  • When you last entered the United States (if you cannot remember this information please fill in an approximate date)
  • Where you last entered the United States (through what port of entry you entered - whether by land, sea or air)

See,

https://egov.immigration.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/OnlineCoA.pdf

e

Thanks for the information.

02014e7b77101423b8bcadb95daf488c.gif

K-1 Timeline

November 16-20, 2006..................1st Visit

December 9, 2006.........................I-129 F filed at NSC & later transferred to CSC

December 13, 2006....................... NOA 1 email notification

December 18, 2006........................NOA 1 hard copy

March 8, 2007................................NOA2 email notification

March 13, 2007..............................NOA2 hard copy[/color]

March 19, 2007..............................Approved I-129F forwarded to the USE, Manila

May 28-29, 2007............................Early Medical Examination -St. Lukes

May 28, 2007.................................10AM CFO-PRISM

June 19, 2007................................Interview

APPROVED

July 5, 2007................................. Flight to the USA

• 1 year later...

There is a question on the Change of Status Form- AR-11, where it asks for your Port of Entry and Date.

Are they referring to the date when you first came into the US or your most recent entry into the US? I went on vacation in April outisde the US, so I was wondering if I have to put that date or the date of my first entry into the US.

I called USCIS are they are useless.

Thanks

EAD

May 24th 2007: NOA 1 EAD

June 20th 2007 : Biometrics

July 30th 2007 : EAD card production ordered. day 68

August 2nd 2007: EAD card production ordered *again* day 71

August 8th 2007 : Approval notice mailed day 77

August 11th 2007: EAD card received in the mail (unable to use it to apply for SSN as the next day my AOS was approved and now EAD invalid)

AOS

May 24th 2007: NOA 1

June 20th 2007: Biometrics

June 29th 2007: AOS case trasfered to CSC

July 11th 2007: *touch*

July 30th 2007: *touch*

August 1st 2007: *touch*

August 12th 2007: Card production ordered

August 21st 2007: E-mail from CRIS-Approval notice sent

August 24th 2007: Card in hand!!!

Removal of Conditions

June 25, 2009: NOA

Sept 15, 2009 : Biometrics

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
There is a question on the Change of Status Form- AR-11, where it asks for your Port of Entry and Date.

Are they referring to the date when you first came into the US or your most recent entry into the US? I went on vacation in April outisde the US, so I was wondering if I have to put that date or the date of my first entry into the US.

Thanks

it does say, last entry into the US... which to me means your most recent entry..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Thanks

the date you entered the U.S. on your visa.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Tokyo, Japan

I-129F Sent : June 01 2008

NOA1 Received June 21 2008

"Touch" July 8 2008

''Touch'' July 9 2008

NOA2 JULY 28 2008!!!!!

''Touch'' July 29 2008

" The touch for July 29 was USCIS mailing the case to NVC"

"August 8 2008 received letter in mail from NVC...case was mailed to Tokyo..should arrive in a week"

" August 13 2008 Finace Received packet in mail from Tokyo"

''August 21 she started the Police report''

''August 25 she received email from consulate confirming the interview date''

''August 28 she received Police report''

''She will complete medical mid September''

'' medical finished $430.00''

''Interview is at the end of September''

''Interview yesterday October 29 ( for Japan ) They asked many questions but everything went well! visa arrives in 5 days!!!!!"

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks

the date you entered the U.S. on your visa.

on the form it says "Last entry into the US"

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa.cr.Residence

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.