DouglasSheridan

Somewhat of a personal matter.... women and menstrual cycles

47 posts in this topic

Well, an update on my situation. Things have got rather worse and especially tonight. I'm 5 days late and so did a home pregnancy test, it was negative and naturally we were both upset since it has been almost 15 months of trying now without any joy. I've been feeling bad all week with some lower stomach pains and sleeping alot. Then tonight we made love and afterwards I told my husband the pain was worse. He asked where and so I gently pushed on the place just inside my pelvic bones and had the most horrendous pain shoot through me. I've never had this before. It was so bad in fact that I was in tears and hubby was freaking out and about to get me into the car to go to the ER, but the pain subsided a bit with a heat pad on my lower stomach. Now 3 hours later it is still hurting, deep pelvic type pain. If it is not better by the morning we'll try to get to a low-cost clinic as I dont have health insurance right now.

I'm very worried what all this means. I have hypothyroidism which I thought was the reason that we were having trouble getting pregnant as I'm fairly sure my levels are off since I've gained over 30lbs since this time last year. Now with this deep pain I wonder about PID or something similar. It was picked up when I had a routine gynae visit last August in England that there was some tenderness above the right fallopian tube and they gave antibiotics and arranged for a trans pelvic and intervaginal ultrasound. However when Craig got injured we had to up and leave within 48 hours to get back to America as he need surgery. I was feeling much better then too, so just left it. So now, I am thinking that there could be a uterine or tubal problem. We've got to go back to England in two weeks and will be there for a month so I'm hoping to get some tests done then. I guess that is why I've been putting off seeing a doctor here, apart from the cost, knowing that we would be going back and being familiar with the doctors there etc.

Well, that's it. Any thoughts would be much appreciated, or anyone who has experienced anything similar?

Kate

AOS TIMELINE

16th December 2005 - Sent I-130, AOS, EAD & AP USPS overnight to Chicago Lockbox

18th December 2005 - Received at Chicago 9.18pm.

23rd December 2005 - NOAs for I-130, AOS, EAD, AP!! Didn't expect them that quickly

13th January 2006 - RFE for Medical and additional I-864 info

17th January 2006 - INFOPASS Apt about RFE.

23rd January 2006 - Appointment notice for Biometrics on 10th Feb.

10th February 2006 - Biometrics Appointment

21st February 2006 - Medical. Cost $250 including all blood tests, Td Shot, TB test and Titers for MMR and Varicella.

27th February 2006 - Appointment with immigration lawyer re. RFE for I-864.

1st March 2006 - Final results Medical. Papers in hand to send.

10th March 2006 - RFE responses to Lees Summit

13th March 2006 - RFE responses signed for at Lees Summit

24th March 2006 - Emergency AP approved in Omaha

28th March 2006- Collected AP

31st March 2006 - EAD Approval online

7th April 2006 - EAD arrived in mailbox.

21st April 2006- Received Interview Date for 22nd June

9th May 2006- Received SSN

22nd June 2006- AOS INTERVIEW APPROVED

REMOVING CONDITIONS

June 20 2008 - Package mailed to CSC under new rules. Would have been an NSC transfer

June 23 2008 - Package recieved at CSC

June 27 2008 - Recieve NOA1

July 16 2008 - Biometrics

July 17 2008 - Touched

September 9 2008 - Card production ordered

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

You need to go to a doctor, hon! Shooting pains are not good, especially not if they're bad enough to be worthy of ER consideration.

Make sure you're wearing clean knickers. You never know when you'll be run over by a bus.