vladek15425

August visa bulletin 2014 in cluding september the final !

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Ok questions

• What was the highest CN allocated for the Oceania Region. 2013
  • What was the highest CN approved for the Oceania Region 2013
  • If the numbers were to stop at 2000 why would the KCC then allocate numbers in excess of 2K again this year

I understand that they may not give interviews to people over the 3k or even 2800 mark this year but I cannot understand why then they would issue cns in the 2400+ range again.

Sorry Vlad but I dont like your guess.

Filed: Other Timeline

Ok questions

• If the numbers were to stop at 2000 why would the KCC then allocate numbers in excess of 2K again this year

I understand that they may not give interviews to people over the 3k or even 2800 mark this year but I cannot understand why then they would issue cns in the 2400+ range again.

That's exactly what I'm asking in the other forum!!! But I can't seem to find (at least for my region) any CN higher tan 1172 which was called in MAY 2013!!!

I think that finding out which were the highest CN actually interviewed, can give us a pretty better picture about our future...

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks pal !

From now on, I will just sit and wait hopefuly time will prove me wrong and numbers will go higher and more selectees will benefit :)

Franky malcom kayend...any comment mates ?

Vlad'Man my friend. Very reasonable numbers. And I say this because I think KFC are unreasonable people and they will pursuit the maximum number of visas issued and that will happen at cost of APs, "late comers" and I bet some regions will benefit and others will loose. I just want to be over this fcuking thing. Putting life on hold for over a year sucks a.s.s ! :dead:

The world is governed by chance. Randomness stalks us every day of our lives.

FRANKYNUMBERVILLE ! :content:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Ok questions

I know and I understand :(

2013 I believe OC had a cn at around 16xx range, and because we believe that nacara visas will be rellocated to dv process, so that's the reason they selected extra in dv14 but loling at dv15 high CNs so far its seems to me very probable that cut-off for OC will end up at that range! And because we don't know the EXACT quotas for each region for this same DV it is hard to guess estimate the final cut-offs !

Let's hope for a better end mijoro and like I said I might be wrong, so please forgive me if I upset you :(

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

Filed: Other Country: Australia
Timeline

the density of the cases is lesser on the late months, caused by special countries that are maxing.

According to my calculations 85~87k followed up with forms, the 'second-holes' do not apply to all regions perfectly like asia the response rate is excellent from the two biggest countries (iran + nepal), there might be more holes from the rest of asia side but it won't affect the cutt-offs seriously to create super jumps or to hit current!

BTW I readjusted nepal limit to 10.5k

Giving average of 380 cns in every 1000 cn cut-off range.

On other hand I believe africa will benefit the most from the drop-out,

For all the reasons we discussed before... And looking at dv15 where they selected the same amount as dv14 minus nigeria! So I predict a super jumps for this region.

EU has seen high jump in the middle of the fiscal year ! With Uzbekistan running, now that it has maxed-out and of course there will be visa left for august and september, EU will see again bigger jumps...

OC still stuck and we didn't see the Fiji effect yet, but I believe it will still happen within the last two remaining months..

SA didn't do bad with its cut-off a long the year so I strongly believe (contrary to reavsky) that SA will reach 2k cn range.

AF 104~105k

AS. 14~ 15. k

EU. 44~ 45. k

OC. 2000

SA. 2000

Ps: I can be totally wrong so no hard feeling .

Vladek - what do you mean by "the Fiji effect" for OC? I'm really hoping OC will go current for August.

2014OC000021**

Entry Checked: 02 May 2013
Forms Sent: Mid May 2013
Forms recieved by KCC: Early June 2013
2nd NL:
Documents:
Police Report:
Medical:
Interview:
Potential Entry: Dallas, TX

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not sure this is the right forum, but I will ask, "Is the Philippines still in expidited mode, due to the destruction of that country?" (Typhoon)

Have a friend wanting to bring lady from Cebu to the USA on a K-1.

Sorry if I am on the wrong forum, I try to find the right one to post on.,.,.,.,have a nice evening!

Timeline

Not sure this is the right forum, but I will ask, "Is the Philippines still in expidited mode, due to the destruction of that country?" (Typhoon)

Sorry if I am on the wrong forum, I try to find the right one to post on.,.,.,.,have a nice evening!

You are right................................................................................................................it is the wrong forum !

Filed: Other Country: Albania
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/80-k-1-fiancee-visa-process-procedures/

DV2014EU444XX :angry:

Filed: Timeline

Do they count issued visa with dependents? I found in ceac data this below, that means 25471 CN counts as 1 visa or 5 visas? I think 7% country limit is with dependents. (3500)....I believe they published 140K with dependents in 2014 too. Pls clear me if I m wrong...

25471 25471 25471 25471

1030 1030 1030 1030

Timeline

Do they count issued visa with dependents? I found in ceac data this below, that means 25471 CN counts as 1 visa or 5 visas? I think 7% country limit is with dependents. (3500)....I believe they published 140K with dependents in 2014 too. Pls clear me if I m wrong...

25471 25471 25471 25471

1030 1030 1030 1030

Yes the 140k is including derivatives. As well as dv15 the 125k is inclunding.

The ceac data extracted is counting also visas with derivatives...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.