BraveAmnay

An Answer From Our Congressman

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Afte many SR and infopass 1 week ago or more we did send an mail to Nebrska and contacted our congressman .Yesterday we called our Congressman and they said still not answer from Nebraska today we got an mail from Our Congressman its said Like this :

To Me
May 6 at 8:03 PM

Shortly after we hung up the Nebraska Service Center called me, they noted that the case was moving forward and it was assigned for additional background checks on May 6th. They have asked that I submit another congressional inquiry in 30 days as there is no set time frame of completion of background checks.

Thank you,

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

May i Know please what will happen next and how long it will take to get the answer if of course someone already went trought this .Ty you take time and read my tpoic hope get an answer .

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Sounds to me like they're angry that you got the local Congressional office involved.

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Timeline

Sounds to me like they're angry that you got the local Congressional office involved.

If what you said its True i will say what about us we are waiting for 14 months now while other was approved long time ago .They need do their job and do it correctly and not give us diffrent answer everytime we call them

event.png

If what you said its True i will say what about us we are waiting for 14 months now while other was approved long time ago .They need do their job and do it correctly and not give us diffrent answer everytime we call them

Everything about your case is ridiculous. No one should have to spend that long waiting.

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Timeline

Everything about your case is ridiculous. No one should have to spend that long waiting.

I know that what drive me nut 14 months is very long wait ,i dont understand how they work and why they give us sincere answer just after we contacted our Congressman and not after many SR we did before ?!!!!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Additional back ground checks is the same bs answer they gave me years ago for allowing my petition for k-1 to go 2 years before giving a noa2 and i think they only gave it at that time because i bombared the white house and any congress or senator i could get physical and email address of they were tired of hearing from me......neither of us had any criminal record or name close to someone that did........its a black hole they know you cant touch or even get a senator or congressman to hurry the case up.......

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

We are on the same boat..probably same adjudicator too..

I-130 PD 2/25/2013

I-129F 11/8/2013

I-130 transfered to NSC on 11/7/2013

I-129F transfered to NSC on 12/6/2013

I-130 Alien Registration Number was changed on 04/15/2014

I-129F Alien Registration Number was changed on 04/15/2014

I-130 NOA2 APPROVED 05/08/2014

I-129F NOA2 APPROVED 05/08/2014, 6/02/2014 Closed by NVC

I-130 NVC received 06/02/2014 , Case # Assigned 06/20/2014

I-130 DS -261 Completed online 7/7/2014

1-130 AOS Bill invoiced and paid 7/7/2014

1-130 Applied for Electronic Processing 7/7/2014...waiting again :clock:

9/24/2014 AOS scanned
10/17/2014 IV scanned
10/31/2014 checklist email (ask for beneficiary's passport biographic data page :o ) :crying:
11/03/2014 checklist response received

01/06/2015 Case Completed :goofy:

1/13/2015 Case Compete Email

1/15/2015 P4 Email......Interview scheduled for 2/03/2015 ...... :dancing:

2/03/2015 Interview Visa Approved :dancing:

2/04/2015 Visa Issued :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

Additional back ground checks is the same bs answer they gave me years ago for allowing my petition for k-1 to go 2 years before giving a noa2 and i think they only gave it at that time because i bombared the white house and any congress or senator i could get physical and email address of they were tired of hearing from me......neither of us had any criminal record or name close to someone that did........its a black hole they know you cant touch or even get a senator or congressman to hurry the case up.......

sara

We did many SR and affter any Sr they ask wait 1 month just to get rid of us its how they work and everytime there is different excuse why it took so long and even in Infopass they told us maybe they are making back check about my Husband in Morocco and the cos it took so long is not due to them but Moroccan autoritie whcih is does not make any sense for me as my hsuabnd is clean and never had any probelems as me too Both of us are clean .

That is why we move to next step to contacct our Congressman then today there is an answer !!!!!

The Nebraska had long time enough to treat our case but they prefered take care of the new cases and let us wait and wait ,The question is why ?!!!!!! :protest::protest:

We are on the same boat..probably same adjudicator too..

Wahat about you Tingting1990 there is anything new ?,!!!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

BraveAmnay . did u submit the Ombudsman case assistance form ? you can do it online here http://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

i submitted it during March , and on 5/5/2014 , i got a email reply from their office about my case was assigned to one of their analyst and they made a inquiry to uscis for me . today i got the approval notice email. . also my senator was helping me for the last couple months , she made a expedite request for me one 4/18/2014 and my case got transferred to supervisory immigration officer for expedited processing. hope it helps. i totally understand the pains for super long wait..good luck to you and your family.

We did many SR and affter any Sr they ask wait 1 month just to get rid of us its how they work and everytime there is different excuse why it took so long and even in Infopass they told us maybe they are making back check about my Husband in Morocco and the cos it took so long is not due to them but Moroccan autoritie whcih is does not make any sense for me as my hsuabnd is clean and never had any probelems as me too Both of us are clean .

That is why we move to next step to contacct our Congressman then today there is an answer !!!!!

The Nebraska had long time enough to treat our case but they prefered take care of the new cases and let us wait and wait ,The question is why ?!!!!!! :protest::protest:

Wahat about you Tingting1990 there is anything new ?,!!!

I-130 PD 2/25/2013

I-129F 11/8/2013

I-130 transfered to NSC on 11/7/2013

I-129F transfered to NSC on 12/6/2013

I-130 Alien Registration Number was changed on 04/15/2014

I-129F Alien Registration Number was changed on 04/15/2014

I-130 NOA2 APPROVED 05/08/2014

I-129F NOA2 APPROVED 05/08/2014, 6/02/2014 Closed by NVC

I-130 NVC received 06/02/2014 , Case # Assigned 06/20/2014

I-130 DS -261 Completed online 7/7/2014

1-130 AOS Bill invoiced and paid 7/7/2014

1-130 Applied for Electronic Processing 7/7/2014...waiting again :clock:

9/24/2014 AOS scanned
10/17/2014 IV scanned
10/31/2014 checklist email (ask for beneficiary's passport biographic data page :o ) :crying:
11/03/2014 checklist response received

01/06/2015 Case Completed :goofy:

1/13/2015 Case Compete Email

1/15/2015 P4 Email......Interview scheduled for 2/03/2015 ...... :dancing:

2/03/2015 Interview Visa Approved :dancing:

2/04/2015 Visa Issued :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

BraveAmnay . did u submit the Ombudsman case assistance form ? you can do it online here http://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

i submitted it during March , and on 5/5/2014 , i got a email reply from their office about my case was assigned to one of their analyst and they made a inquiry to uscis for me . today i got the approval notice email. . also my senator was helping me for the last couple months , she made a expedite request for me one 4/18/2014 and my case got transferred to supervisory immigration officer for expedited processing. hope it helps. i totally understand the pains for super long wait..good luck to you and your family.

@ Tingting1990 : Ty so much for the reply Just read your message we will try do it online ,Hope it will be good news and they can do soemthing about our case .

event.png

Timeline

Hello Tingting1990 we tried like you said but it does not work In Google chrome & Internet explorer too .I got This message:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://cisomb.dhs.gov/oca/form7001.aspx" on this server.

Edited by BraveAmnay
event.png

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

This is utter BS that they are feeding you. Don't be quiet about it - fax and email USCIS every single day demanding immediate action. It is the only way that you are going to get approved. Look up the FOIA document that was on VJ a little while back and get the head honcho names from that and their fax numbers. You will need to make noise or they are just going to keep prolonging this. Make sure that you state that you have involved your congress/senate.

I-130 for both parents

March 28th 2013 - Priority date/ NOA 1
November 14th 2013 - Transferred to Nebraska Service Center

January 7th 2014 - Case changed online to approved for both

January 8th 2014 - case changed to shipped to NVC

January 9th 2014 - case changed to NOA 2 mailed

January 10th 2014 - Received the hardcopy of the NOA 2 stating that NVC would issue a case number in 30 days approx.

January 21st 2014 - Case Received at NVC

February 26th 2014 - Case numbers and IIN number received - Wrong embassy code assigned...now waiting for new case numbers.

March 3rd 2014 - Filled in DS-261 for both parents

March 5th 2014- AOS available, paid and submitted AOS packet.

March 6th 2014 - USPS shows packet was delivered at NVC

March 10th 2014 - AOS shows as paid in the CEAC portal/AOS logged into system as being received by NVC.

March 11th 2014 - New case number assigned for my Dad.

March 20th 2014 - Paid IV fee for my Mum.

March 25th 2014 - AOS accepted by NVC with no checklist.

March 26th 2014 - Filled in and submitted DS-260 for my Mum

March 31st 2014 - AOS found in my Mum's file for my Dad - accepted and placed into his file/IV fee available for my Dad and Paid.

April 1st - Mailed all civil documents to NVC for both parents.

April 3rd: IV fee shows as paid in portal/submitted DS-260 for my Dad.

April 22nd: checklist issued for civil documents - NVC error ...

April 23rd: sent another certified copy of my marriage certificate

April 24th: Case complete! :)

April 30th 2014 - Medical scheduled for parents at Knightsbridge in London

June 11th: Interview at London Embassy - Approved :)

Timeline

This is utter BS that they are feeding you. Don't be quiet about it - fax and email USCIS every single day demanding immediate action. It is the only way that you are going to get approved. Look up the FOIA document that was on VJ a little while back and get the head honcho names from that and their fax numbers. You will need to make noise or they are just going to keep prolonging this. Make sure that you state that you have involved your congress/senate.

@ Collie we already involved our Congressman and They send sent us this :

To Me

May 6 at 8:03 PM

Shortly after we hung up the Nebraska Service Center called me, they noted that the case was moving forward and it was assigned for additional background checks on May 6th. They have asked that I submit another congressional inquiry in 30 days as there is no set time frame of completion of background checks.

Thank you,

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.