335 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello all! We sent our petition on May 2nd and received our NOA1 on May 8th. Now we have the long wait... :(

== K1 Visa ==

May 2nd: Petition Sent to TSC

May 8th: NOA1 Received

Aug 8th: Case Transferred to CSC

Sep 11th: NOA2 Received

Nov 12th: Medical

Jan 8th: Interview - Approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Application: 4/30/14

Service Center: CSC

NOA 1: 5/05/14

NOA 2: 5/12/14

NVC Rec: 5/22/14

NVC Sent: 5/23/14

Consulate Rec: 5/30/14

Packet 4: 6/02/14

Wow things move fast for you:) congrats!

2014-05-12: I 129f sent to Dallas lock box

2014-05-21: Noa1, application sent to California Service Center

2014-05-23: Alien registration number was change

2014-06-12: Noa2 by text and email (22 days)

2014-06-16: Noa 2 hardcopy

2014-07-03: E-mail from Embassy with package 3

2014-07-16: Medical exam

2014-08-14: visa interview

2014-08-14: RFE

2014-08-20: RFE sent

2014-09-14: RFE came back in mail

2014-09-25: RFE sent again

2014-10-07: Approved!!!

2014-10-09: visa in hand!

2014-11-13: Daughters crba and us passport in hand

2014-12-09: POE Phoenix

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

so around 10 days between NOA2 and NVC receveing your package? we got our NOA2 on 29 May, when is he suppose to call at NVC? shall pe wait 10 days?

Timeline:
29 April 2014 - I-129F Sent to Texas
02 May 2014 - USCIS Received our package
06 May 2014 - NOA 1 received
08 May 2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed
29 May 2014 - NOA 2 received, Petition approved (23 days)
03 June 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy

11 June 2014 - NVC Case Number Received (got it by phone)

16 June 2014 - NVC Sent package to the Embassy

19 June 2014 - Embassy receive package from NVC

19 June 2014 - Packet 3 received by email

20 June 2014 - Medical Exam

25 June 2014 - Interview APPROVED !

01 July 2014 - Entered US

25 July 2014 - We got Married ! (L):dancing:

18 August 2014 - USCIS receives all applications (AOS, EAD, AP)

08 September 2014 - Fingerprints appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

so around 10 days between NOA2 and NVC receveing your package? we got our NOA2 on 29 May, when is he suppose to call at NVC? shall pe wait 10 days?

I kept calling NVC everyday from the 3rd or 4th day after USCIS approved it and everday NVC would say "no, not received it". Eventually on the 10th day NVC said "yes" and I got the case number from them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Yes

We got it 2 days ago. We tried calling at NVC but the phone is always busy. On the 3rd day of trying whole day finally got through. They said a case number had been issued and we noted in the phone.

After that they said it required processing but yesterday i checked status through NVC and the status said my case has been forwarded to the consulate of my embassy.

Hopefully 4-5 days for my packet 3 to arrive.

You will need to call NVC in about 10 days from now. But don't worry if you won't call as well the NVC case number will be sent to you by some means.

Congrats my friend

Hi, after trying to get through to NVC on 3 separate days finally got through tonight. Our NOA2 was issued 05/19 but NVC says that they haven't received our package from CSC. Customer service rep at NVC gave an ETA of 1 month for NVC to have our K1 package on their system and 1 more month for NVC to forward to embassy. Please say it aint so :( Those who've successfuly interacted with NVC please chime in with your $0.02. Thx!

9/05/2014 - Married

09/12/2014 - AOS filed

09/16/2014 - NOA1 received

09/29/2014 - Biometrics (walk-in) (appointment was 10/10/2014)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

We got our interview date!!! 15th July here we come!!! So nervous! So much to do before the big day!

Wow! That was fast. Congrats!

9/05/2014 - Married

09/12/2014 - AOS filed

09/16/2014 - NOA1 received

09/29/2014 - Biometrics (walk-in) (appointment was 10/10/2014)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi, after trying to get through to NVC on 3 separate days finally got through tonight. Our NOA2 was issued 05/19 but NVC says that they haven't received our package from CSC. Customer service rep at NVC gave an ETA of 1 month for NVC to have our K1 package on their system and 1 more month for NVC to forward to embassy. Please say it aint so :( Those who've successfuly interacted with NVC please chime in with your $0.02. Thx!

Today for the first time I called to NVC, I tried 5 times before I can get connected, I was on hold for 15 min and then finally I got our case number!! The operator said me that our case were shipped to the embassy on 05/29. I reviewed the status online and it appears as Ready ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

We just got the hardcopy for NOA2, so excited (again).

We will wait until friday, then I'll ask him to call NVC for case number.

Timeline:
29 April 2014 - I-129F Sent to Texas
02 May 2014 - USCIS Received our package
06 May 2014 - NOA 1 received
08 May 2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed
29 May 2014 - NOA 2 received, Petition approved (23 days)
03 June 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy

11 June 2014 - NVC Case Number Received (got it by phone)

16 June 2014 - NVC Sent package to the Embassy

19 June 2014 - Embassy receive package from NVC

19 June 2014 - Packet 3 received by email

20 June 2014 - Medical Exam

25 June 2014 - Interview APPROVED !

01 July 2014 - Entered US

25 July 2014 - We got Married ! (L):dancing:

18 August 2014 - USCIS receives all applications (AOS, EAD, AP)

08 September 2014 - Fingerprints appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Depends on where in the US the petitioner lives.

I-129F petitions currently are processed by the California Service Center (CSC) and the Texas Service Center (TSC).

California Service Center processes I-129f petitions for petitioners residing in: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

Texas Service Center processes I-129f petitions for petitioners residing in: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S. Virgin Islands, West Virginia and the District of Columbia.

http://www.visaearth.com/k1_faq.html

CSC is very fast and TSC is slow as hell. But anyway, on the NOA1 the Service Center where your case will be processed will be clearly stated.

NOA1 includes a file number also which begins with 3 letters and has several numbers after them:

WAC = CSC

SRC = TSC

Good luck! :thumbs:

Unfortunately, he lives in Texas....looks like we're on a long haul of waiting. :( thanks for the info Miss Diamond.

Timeline

Amos/Javi if you filed 1145 with your packet you should get email or text any day now thats noa1 then a letter in the mail about a week latter and will state who is processing your petition.

yes we filed for 1145.we didn't receive anything so my fiance called their hotline and they gave us until Thursday to hear from them.If not we "call them again" they said. :( I hope for some reason our petition will be sent to CSC; seems like they're processing rapidly than any other centers. ;):unsure:

Timeline

Maybe you will hear something soon..we will all be in prayer! Imagine tsc also but I hear if your fiancee is in Philippines the wait is not so long so I am praying thats true. My fiancee and I miss each other so much, she cries herself to sleep every night and that kills me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.