Danno

China on course to become 'world's most Christian nation' within 15 years

101 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Danno just cannot help but compare homosexuality to other things. He's incapable of having a rational discussion about the subject. It always turns to animals, children or incest.

Thats because you people are always dragged into the future kicking a screaming as you dole out only those rights most pressing at the moment.

Sex is more than SODOMY.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thats because you people are always dragged into the future kicking a screaming

That's odd you say this, I've always seen conservatives this way.

Timeline

Figures a conversation on buttsecks would drag gand out.

Well he does have that maple leaf on his moniker.

William Penn

Timeline

It may be wide open to you, but for most adults it's not any sort of an issue. If two adults mutually consent to a sexual experience then society has no business prattling on about it ad nausea . The key word is informed consent of adults. We do not need to even think about children or animals as they can't consent as an informed adult. We already have people who have multiple partners, society has long ago ceased to worry about that. Family members? Even the bible allows for sex amongst family members, just not sons/daughters/sisters/brothers. Not sure why you think there are clamoring hordes wanting society's approval of this type of relationship,

-What do you mean "two people" who are you to decide how many people can fall in love together? (This small mindedness is what I referred to)

-What is this "informed consenting adult" stuff? Since when is that a requirement to have a relationship? That is not even required for marriage. Why can't you give respect to those who see sexuality different than you?

Instead the only thing you are willing to defend is sodomy, why the homophilia?

-Family members: all of a sudden you have a fondness for tradition when it comes to denying family members the freedom to enjoy loving sexual relationships, it's people like you who deny them the human dignity they deserve in 2014.

-Clamoring hords: Why must a person be a part of a horde to gain human rights, let me quote MLK "An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere."

May I suggest you do broaden your support for sexual minorities beyond your present comfort zone?

Edited by Danno

William Penn

-What do you mean "two people" who are you to decide how many people can fall in love together? (This small mindedness is what I referred to)

-What is this "informed consenting adult" stuff? Since when is that a requirement to have a relationship? That is not even required for marriage. Why can't you give respect to those who see sexuality different than you?

Instead the only thing you are willing to defend is sodomy, why the homophilia?

-Family members: all of a sudden you have a fondness for tradition when it comes to denying family members the freedom to enjoy loving sexual relationships, it's people like you who deny them the human dignity they deserve in 2014.

-Clamoring hords: Why must a person be a part of a horde to gain human rights, let me quote MLK "An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere."

May I suggest you do broaden your support for sexual minorities beyond your present comfort zone?

Good lord, really Danno? I don't care how many consenting adults want to go at it if they are all informed and consent and are adults they can make their own decisions. The rest of your post just doesn't make any sense so I will ignore it.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Good lord, really Danno? I don't care how many consenting adults want to go at it if they are all informed and consent and are adults they can make their own decisions. The rest of your post just doesn't make any sense so I will ignore it.

You are hitting retart wall again.. but I am a patient man.

Where does this "consenting adult stuff" come from?

You act as though that is some magic, specific meaning or president.

Right now people in high school can marry

They can get an abortion

They can work

They can join the military

they can donate blood and organs

They can be legally emancipated from their parents.

I don't mean to pick on you but it would seem you use the oddest things as ramparts to hide behind..... first it was a clause in the United nations and now you are proposing we change marriage and other laws to accommodate your

notion that "consenting adult" be formed as a threshold.

It used to be 21 was the age of consent, (and to rent a car etc it still is)

Obama is moving it up to 26, what would it be if you were king?

William Penn

Guys, if Danno doesn't understand the difference between a homosexual relationship and things like child abuse, animal abuse, etc ... then he never will. He's a lost cause. Don't worry about it.

Timeline

Guys, if Danno doesn't understand the difference between a homosexual relationship and things like child abuse, animal abuse, etc ... then he never will. He's a lost cause. Don't worry about it.

Get yur mind out of the gutter lady, no one said anything about animal abuse or child abuse.

Tsk tsk tsk

William Penn

Timeline

It comes from the laws of the US.

"Laws of the US."

Quote me the "law" which says people must be consenting adults to form intimate relationship or even get married.

HUman rights are human rights.

Dealing with you is kinda like working in this place..... you ask yourself- What is the point.

William Penn

Dealing with you is kinda like working in this place..... you ask yourself- What is the point.

why do you hate kids danno?

you should probably actually watch this video. pretty unchristian of you. guess you should get to china quick.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

"Laws of the US."

Quote me the "law" which says people must be consenting adults to form intimate relationship or even get married.

Why would I do that?

If you are interested in forming an intimate relationship or getting married you need to check the laws in your country vis a vis the relationship you have in mind.

Edited by Gegel

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Get yur mind out of the gutter lady, no one said anything about animal abuse or child abuse.

Tsk tsk tsk

"For instance there are people who genuinely have romantic love for livestock and pets, they feel we should be enlightened enough to break down the social barriers to such love and relationships."

You mentioned animals, Danno. Bestiality is animal abuse.

Tsk tsk tsk.