Mr. Big Dog

Christian militias take bloody revenge on Muslims in Central African Republic

75 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Some inevitable double-counting, broad estimations and ball-park figures.

Sounds like they copied notes from the current white house press briefing.

That's Saudi Arabia. What's your point?

You asked - I answered. Christianity supports freewill. Christianity supports separation of Church and State. In other words - Christianity asks humanity...but it seems - other religions - demand to replace humanity.

But I am not as well versed in other religions to qualify as credible - I form opinion based on their action. & it seems to me - the Sheiks interpretation of their religion = demand human subjugation & eventual transformation = replace humanity with religion. I deem that impossible.

Filed: Other Timeline

You asked - I answered. Christianity supports freewill. Christianity supports separation of Church and State. In other words - Christianity asks humanity...but it seems - other religions - demand to replace humanity.

But I am not as well versed in other religions to qualify as credible - I form opinion based on their action. & it seems to me - the Sheiks interpretation of their religion = demand human subjugation & eventual transformation = replace humanity with religion. I deem that impossible.

No soup for you! Stone him!

Filed: Timeline

You must have missed the article that started this thread. The dead don't tend to have much freewill.

You must have missed the article that started this thread. The dead don't tend to have much freewill.

You had to see this coming. There's no way you'd even insinuate that Christianity and Islam are this similar without it the razors coming out.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

& you must not know the definition of - Apostate. Google it.

No true Christian would Kill in the name of Christianity...but kill in the name of humanity = green light.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

As I said in the other thread just now, since reality doesn't support them, they divorced from her.

Oh I know. Just wish folks didn't put everything into absolutes. We could all learn something if we just listened more.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You had to see this coming. There's no way you'd even insinuate that Christianity and Islam are this similar without it the razors coming out.

How hypocritical a statement can that be....

Or do you now profess your belief = Islam murders in the name of Islam....rolling my eyes.

How hypocritical a statement can that be....

Or do you now profess your belief = Islam murders in the name of Islam....rolling my eyes.

Murder is murder, doesn't matter the purpose. A man walking into a school and killing 20+ people is no different that some man walking in and screaming Allah before committing the same crime.

Many folks practice Islam and DON'T go and kill others. They're peaceful, law abiding people. Conversely, there are folks that say they serve God and spew hate and ignorance, all in the name of Jesus Christ. The only difference between us and them is our country isn't governed by a religious body. If it was, and the bible was followed to the letter, esp the Old Testament, it'd be the same thing.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I have said this before, Christians so very seldom understand their own religion and its history.

There was a time Christianity dominated the world, that time is referred to as The Dark Ages.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Murder is murder, doesn't matter the purpose. A man walking into a school and killing 20+ people is no different that some man walking in and screaming Allah before committing the same crime.

Many folks practice Islam and DON'T go and kill others. They're peaceful, law abiding people. Conversely, there are folks that say they serve God and spew hate and ignorance, all in the name of Jesus Christ. The only difference between us and them is our country isn't governed by a religious body. If it was, and the bible was followed to the letter, esp the Old Testament, it'd be the same thing.

Sorry Marv..but...you're off topic. get back on point & I'm in. ...We are currently discussing Christianity. Not the Old Testament.

I have said this before, Christians so very seldom understand their own religion and its history.

There was a time Christianity dominated the world, that time is referred to as The Dark Ages.

& what is the world's current Christian population..? Come out from under your rock.

Edited by Crashed~N2~Me

Sorry Marv..but...you're off topic. get back on point & I'm in. ...We are currently discussing Christianity. Not the Old testament.

Actually, the topic was Christians killing Muslims. So, you want to talk about that? Discuss.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg