23 posts in this topic

Yes I did. The officer was upset. He told me the same thing. He sent a message to the person that looked my case and required him to send my case to Nvc asp. Now let see what happen

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Today I got my Nvc case num pls tell me wht I do now mean next steps

Follow this:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

USCUS

08/26/13 - NOA1

02/19/14 - Transfer to CSC

02/27/14 - Approved

NVC

03/12/14 - NVC received

04/15/14 - Case number, IIN and BIN assigned
04/16/14 - DS-261 submitted
04/17/14 - Received email to pay AOS fee. available and paid (in process)
04/22/14 - AOS fee shows "PAID"
04/21/14 - AOS packets sent
04/24/14 - Received email to pay IV fee
04/25/14 - IV fee available and paid (in process)
04/28/14 - IV packets sent
04/29/14 - IV shows "PAID", DS-260 available
04/30/14 - DS-260 submitted
05/15/14 - Checklist for AOS (By email)
05/22/14 - AOS checklist scanned in system(wait 30 days...)
06/23/14 - Case Complete!
07/24/14 - Interview (Rescheduled from 8/21) APPROVED!
Waiting they fix the system...
08/22/14 - FINALLY GOT "ISSUED" !!
POE:09/07/14

I believe and I found out that the officer that approved my case didn't send to Nvc. That's what found out yesterday. I lost 2 months after my approval and I call Nvc to see if the receive my case since it is been approve 2 months ago. Would they process my case differently due to the fact that someone forgot to send my case. They told me that I have to wait another 8 weeks when they receive my case . I asked the lady would she feel if people that approve after me get the case approve and I didn't do anything wrong . She could not answer that question. I told her that why i should to Waite because someone from uscis crew me. I believe to be fair they should proceed my case differently because I have already lost more than 2 months. I believe that they should treat me in a fair way. And I told her to finish that since she believe in thing to be unfair. I wish her good luck , she could not speak and I hang up. Can anyone help me, or anyone been in this situation ? Hope I can get advice from someone. Thanks guys. I won't give up because I believe that there something that can be done. I can't waste 2 months like that.

Filed: Timeline

I believe and I found out that the officer that approved my case didn't send to Nvc. That's what found out yesterday. I lost 2 months after my approval and I call Nvc to see if the receive my case since it is been approve 2 months ago. Would they process my case differently due to the fact that someone forgot to send my case. They told me that I have to wait another 8 weeks when they receive my case . I asked the lady would she feel if people that approve after me get the case approve and I didn't do anything wrong . She could not answer that question. I told her that why i should to Waite because someone from uscis crew me. I believe to be fair they should proceed my case differently because I have already lost more than 2 months. I believe that they should treat me in a fair way. And I told her to finish that since she believe in thing to be unfair. I wish her good luck , she could not speak and I hang up. Can anyone help me, or anyone been in this situation ? Hope I can get advice from someone. Thanks guys. I won't give up because I believe that there something that can be done. I can't waste 2 months like that.

well you can try to request an expedite from NVC due to the error but you might have to show documentation that USCIS delayed your case and even then its not a sure thing....but could be worth a try.

Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Today I got my Nvc case num pls tell me wht I do now mean next steps

That is great. Did you give them your email ID and the beneficiary email ID? Now you should wait for your DS-261 (Choice of Agent) becoming available to be filled in.

Come on over to the NVC Filers - March 2014 thread. Also, request Ms. Saylin to add you to the spreadsheet she is maintaining.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : National Benefits Center; Consulate : Mumbai, India; Marriage (if applicable): 2013-07-05
USCIS
I-130 Sent : 2013-07-20; I-130 NOA1 : 2013-07-26; I-130 Transferred to CSC: 2014-01-13; I-130 Approved: 2014-01-22
NVC
NVC Received: 2014-02-03; AOS Bill Shows PAID: 2014-03-19
NVC Case # and IIN Assigned: 2014-03-11; AOS Package Delivered: 2014-03-21;
Submitted/Completed DS-261 online: 2014-03-12; AOS Package Touched: 2014-03-25;
Receive & Pay AOS Bill : 2014-03-13; AOS Package Approved: 2014-04-08
AOS Package Mailed (USPS Priority): 2014-03-18;
IV Bill:
Receive & Pay IV Bill: 2014-03-24; False Checklist for Civil Documents: 2014-04-07
IV Bill Shows PAID: 2014-03-26; Case Completed at NVC: 2014-04-16;
IV Package Mailed (USPS Priority): 2014-03-26; Case Complete Email Received: 2014-04-23
IV Package Received by NVC: 2014-03-31; Interview scheduled: 2014-05-01;
IV Package Touched: 2014-04-03 (still in review); IL Email Received: 2014-05-01
DS-260 Available/Completed/Submitted: 2014-03-27
Consulate: Mumbai
Fingerprinting & Photo: 2014-05-09 Medicals: 2014-05-19
Interview: 2014-06-04 Visa Approved CEAC Website Status "Issued": 2014-06-05
USCIS ELIS Fee Paid: 2014-06-08 Passport w/Visa Received: 2014-06-09
POE (LAX): 2014-07-20 SS# Received: 2014-07-28
Actual GC received 2014-08-30
CA ID Received: 2014-09-02.
First job in USA (yeeeh!!!) starting: 2014-09-22
Taking driving lessons....!!!!

ROC
Application Sent: 2016-04-26
NOA1:2016-04-28
Biometrics: 2016-06-02 (early walk-in on May 31st)

ROC Approval Email and Online Status Change - 2016-11-07
Google Doc for April 2016 filers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Mb-ALcbwQbYafLj4vFaEMjSGD-wfjtrycs3ul8QlUo/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

I guess it will not hurt if you will try to request to expedite your case. You just have to prepare the documents to support the request tho. As for our case.. we are still in waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.