Angela256z

About how long before I am given access to DS-260 and IV Fee?

69 posts in this topic

So quick question here. I already paid the IV Application Fee. It is in the processing state. Now I need the DS-260 filled out and have a couple of questions.

1. DS-260 is filled out online? If so when does it become available? After the Fee is in the Paid State.

2. Do I need a copy of that to send to the NVC or just the cover page?

Thanks all.

So quick question here. I already paid the IV Application Fee. It is in the processing state. Now I need the DS-260 filled out and have a couple of questions.

1. DS-260 is filled out online? If so when does it become available? After the Fee is in the Paid State. - I am not sure when it's available, but I believe it's soon after the fee shows paid. It will be available online and is submitted online at the same place you submitted the DS-260

2. Do I need a copy of that to send to the NVC or just the cover page? - You only need the cover page to send your items to the NVC. You will need the confirmation page of the DS-260 at your interview. At least in London you do.

Thanks all.

* 21 APR 2016 - 90 Days before husbands conditional green card expires

Sent in my DS261 on March 3rd as well, and am still waiting for my IV invoice to be available.

3/25/2006 - Got Married

3/20/2013 - I130 Priority Date
11/6/2013 - Transferred to Nebraska
1/3/2014 - NOA2
1/6/2014 - Petition shipped to NVC
1/21/2014 - NVC Received
2/24/2014 - Case # & IIN
3/3/2014 - DS-261 Available and Submitted
3/4/2014 - AOS Fee Available and Submitted
3/5/2014 - AOS Fee Paid
3/6/2014 - Received AOS Coversheet and Payment Receipt
3/7/2014 - AOS Package Sent
3/10/2014 - NVC Receives AOS package
3/12/2014 - NVC Acknowledges receipt of AOS package
3/21/2014 - Triangle of Doom appears for IV package
3/24/2014 - IV Fee Available and Submitted
3/25/2014 - IV package overnighted to the NVC
3/26/2014 - IV Fee shows PAID
3/26/2014 - DS260 available & submitted
3/26/2014 - IV package delivered to NVC
3/26/2014 - False checklist for IV fee.
3/26/2014 - AOS documents accepted w/no checklists!
3/28/2014 - IV & DS260 logged into NVC System
4/10/2014 - Case Complete!

Interview Date: June 17, 2014

Approved at Interview!

POE Newark on 6/28/2014! He's finally home!

Got a pending I-130? Tired of waiting for something to happen? Let's make something happen: http://www.visajourn...ners-committee/

We need more Twitter followers:@USCI130Cmte

Join our Facebook Group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/USGreencardpetitionerscommittee/

Sent in my DS261 on March 3rd as well, and am still waiting for my IV invoice to be available.

Hopefully get it soon. Maybe you should call and check the status. They told me that it should be 10 business days to review which would have been last Friday.

angela i called them today bevause mine used to have my husbands name n said not invoice but today it changed and his name does not show nor the "not invoice" part.. all it shows is the 88 paid, and the guy told me that it means that they reviewed my 261 and that on the next couple of days i should be able to pay it... tomorrow is my 10th business day after i subbmitted the 261

angela i called them today bevause mine used to have my husbands name n said not invoice but today it changed and his name does not show nor the "not invoice" part.. all it shows is the 88 paid, and the guy told me that it means that they reviewed my 261 and that on the next couple of days i should be able to pay it... tomorrow is my 10th business day after i subbmitted the 261

I bet you will see it in about 2 - 3 business days. Mine changed too and only showed the $88 then was available.

Got access to the DS-260! Hopefully will have it submitted today.

Congratulations! That's awesome! You'll have your visa in no time :-)

Still waiting for the fee to be invoiced...Business day 13 and feels like 90. I don't get it...out of all the steps and this is taking the second longest?! Ahhhhh!!!!! :-)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

need help.. ill be submitting my AOS packet today.. is !-864EZ, itr 2013 and w2 2013 good already? or i need more documents aside from this?

9-30-2013 sent I130

10-7-2013 NOA1

11-22-2013 transferred to texas

1-3-2014 NOA2

2-6-2014 NVC received case

3-14-2014 case no. and IIN generated

3-17-2014 got The case no. and IIN through phone

3-18-2014 paid AOS

3-18-2014 Filled up DS 261 and sent

3-21-2014 AOS shows paid

3-21-2014 IV bill notice

3-27-2014 Paid IV bill and its still in process

3-31-2014 IV shows Paid

3-31-2014 submitted DS260 online

4-16-2014 AOS False Checlist

4-18-2014 CASE COMPLETE

4-30-2014 assigned interview

6-26-2014 Interview

Angela!! i got my IV imvoice email. yayy!! so hopefully it will show on the website tomo

son1020 i sent my w2s, tax return, chek stubs, n employment letter

Filed: Timeline

Things are finally moving along! thanks to God.

my case was received on feb 12th and I called today I got my nvc case number. it was generated today. .

. So now do I just keep checking at CEAC.state.gov to fill out ds 261 and pay aos fee. She said it would be 20 to 30 business days before I receive an email that will tell me what to do next. but it looks like everyone on visa journey does not wait for the email. So do I keep going to that site to look for aos invoice to be generated ? or is that site just fill fill out ds261 fee. I tried today but could not do anythiing with that case number at the ceac. state. gov website?

Thanks in advance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.