2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 12/14/2017 at 7:07 PM, Chevyja said:

Hey tvi! Have you gotten any update yet. And how many times has your date been updated.my interview  was on the 16 and ceac has updated 4 times already,3 times since dec

Hello Chevyja, finally got issued today. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, tivi said:

Hello Chevyja, finally got issued today. 

Congratulations! So happy you finally  got it,took long enough🎊🎉🎈Happy you can actually get to see your family  for christmas! And thank you so much for sharing with me.really gives me hope.all the best,safe journey

Edited by Chevyja

Timeline
19 hours ago, Chevyja said:

Congratulations! So happy you finally  got it,took long enough🎊🎉🎈Happy you can actually get to see your family  for christmas! And thank you so much for sharing with me.really gives me hope.all the best,safe journey

Thanks and you are welcome. All the best!

Timeline
1 hour ago, jamaicankim said:

Congrats now you can book your flight  :jest::jest::jest:

Thanks Kim. Super excited that we will make it for  Christmas!  :jest:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey Guys! 

I arrived to Ny today in the morning! Im finally here.....It only took probably half an hour or less to get through migration, Im finally home! Thank you all for your support, Hope you all get good news soon enough!

Timeline
2 hours ago, wafelc said:

Hey Guys! 

I arrived to Ny today in the morning! Im finally here.....It only took probably half an hour or less to get through migration, Im finally home! Thank you all for your support, Hope you all get good news soon enough!

Congratulations!  All the best!

Timeline

Got greencard yesterday (dec 20)

Ssn= recieved

State ID= recieved

Greencard= recieved

Apply for school for my daughter= approved

Finish with uscis until citizenship time.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 21/12/2017 at 5:34 PM, jamaicankim said:

Ssn= recieved

State ID= recieved

Greencard= recieved

still no update for my case. waiting for interview 😑

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 12/21/2017 at 12:34 PM, jamaicankim said:

Ssn= recieved

State ID= recieved

Greencard= recieved

Good, you're all set now :)

Timeline
5 hours ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Good, you're all set now :)

I'm  telling you. Anyone with children under 5 you have to apply to the county if you want to send them to school early. You cant just go to the school like i did lol.

Timeline
11 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

I'm  telling you. Anyone with children under 5 you have to apply to the county if you want to send them to school early. You cant just go to the school like i did lol.

Really? I didn't know that.

Timeline

Good morning everyone I have problem my someone can help me with i'm in f1, I was in f2b before my mom file for me and my sis, she got her welcome letter the 19 of Nov and I didn't when I call to finally out what they ask if I'm married and I said no but on there system I am so the question is what can I do to change that??? 

Timeline
11 hours ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Really? I didn't know that.

Yes, then i had a problem that on her application her name did  not match her birth certificate because  you know on jamaican birth certificate  your last name isn't in the same line as your first and middle names. I had to take a pic of her bio page on passport stating her last name. Funny thing i had the same problem when i just added her to my filing and her name show up on ceac with just her first and middle  name.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.