2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
7 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

november dates are giving out call call call 

hi i saw lots of people in bngaldesh still stuck for interview.  some people form August still waiting that's made me sad 😥i don't know I just have feeling im not getting il for November.   third world countries take longer. I went on bngaldesh us  embassy page there is  visa chat with counsellor , I saw some people waiting like 10 month Evan though there pd is current form ages.😕

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/26/2017 at 11:30 AM, Lain said:

Hi guys, you won't believe, but i'm already here, in US:D POE was interesting, had to wait for 1,5 hour on a visitors line. Immigration officer was very much interested in me, asked many questions, such as: who lives here(this q been asked twice), where i've been working in my country? What i'm planning to do here? Have I ever been married and do I have children? I said, no, otherwise I wouldn't be standing here with this type of visa, then he asked, but maybe you left your boyfriend there? I said, no, I'm planning to find one here, we laughed, he stamped my passport, that it's admitted and gave me his telephone number:D

Now I really feel happy and relieved, it's officially done and I'm waiting for my GC:jest: Good luck for everyone!

Welcome, wishing you all the best. :)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ExoticPrincess said:

Girl did my medical today can you say exhausted. It remind me of bringing my daughter to clinic. All we did was get up sit down get up sit down lol no sah.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/27/2017 at 6:51 PM, jamaicankim said:

november dates are giving out call call call 

Do you think I should call my PD is 06/March?2011 category F1, since the visa bulletin reads 22 DEC 2010 as current. CC 7th Sept

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
1 hour ago, lekankesh said:

Do you think I should call my PD is 06/March?2011 category F1, since the visa bulletin reads 22 DEC 2010 as current. CC 7th Sept

No, you should wait. Doubt, that this upcoming VB will cover your PD.

Timeline
4 hours ago, lekankesh said:

same thing lain said 

2 hours ago, Lain said:

No, you should wait. Doubt, that this upcoming VB will cover your PD.

Timeline
1 hour ago, jamaicankim said:

same thing lain said 

hi  everyone i called nvc today , they said my pd is not current . now may 2010 current.  i had a feeling i wouldn't get finally it's happend

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

hi  everyone i called nvc today , they said my pd is not current . now may 2010 current.  i had a feeling i wouldn't get finally it's happend

Khadija, they said correct, because current VB is September with PD 01May2010, that's gonna change in couple of days. Some representatives already provide interview dates, but from others you can hear just a standart answer, like you did. So, just wait a bit either way you gonna get your IL, if not for November, then for December for sure.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
20 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

Girl did my medical today can you say exhausted. It remind me of bringing my daughter to clinic. All we did was get up sit down get up sit down lol no sah.

LOL.....I told you it would be exhausting What time did you arrive and how long did it all take? How many shots did you get and did your daughter cry when getting hers?

Next up, interview.......remember to brief yourself on the items not to take to the Embassy, they won't let you enter should you have these items.

Timeline
1 minute ago, ExoticPrincess said:

LOL.....I told you it would be exhausting What time did you arrive and how long did it all take? How many shots did you get and did your daughter cry when getting hers?

Next up, interview.......remember to brief yourself on the items not to take to the Embassy, they won't let you enter should you have these items.

Reach around 9am and left around 1:30-2 pm  reach home 3:30. I got 2 shots (influenza and dtap) i already got mmr when i had given birth. Daughter got 3 one costing $14000 i was shocked. She bawl dung the place poor thing. Two weeks to go.

Timeline
4 hours ago, tivi said:

Mi glad bag buss! I'm all smiles. Finally got my IL today. Nov 7th is the date. 

congratulations. what is your pd?

Timeline
5 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

congratulations. what is your pd?

halllo lain how much is application fees do you know ? my Friend asking me and anger prssesing for him f4 catagorey he is asking 6 thousand pound  4 people.  o am worried

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.