2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
1 hour ago, Khadija aktar said:

congratulation 😊😊😊😊😊😊really happpy for u

Hi Kim did nvc already schedule your interview or when u called they keep u on hold and schedule for it? I'm really excited. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
21 hours ago, Jarin12345 said:

My kids green card is saying card being produced but still no update on mine. Well at least theirs is being produced.

Hi jarin  i wanted to know when we call nvc for I'l did they look for and schedule that time or they done already?

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi Kim did nvc already schedule your interview or when u called they keep u on hold and schedule for it? I'm really excited. 

Rep had said that they had just schedule it this morning. No someone else schedule it. 

Thanks guy i'm so excited. One more hurdle(interview) and i'm done.

Everyone should call if your pd is current and you got a case closed

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
1 minute ago, jamaicankim said:

Rep had said that they had just schedule it this morning. No someone else schedule it. 

Thanks guy i'm so excited. One more hurdle(interview) and i'm done.

Everyone should call if your pd is current and you got a case closed

I bet you are super excited! Those are some great news!

I was wondering...I've been doing all my papers through a lawyer, and I was thinking about calling myself. I've never actually done it, my lawyer was the one that wrote to them and stuff, since my PD became current.

So if I call them, what information should I have in hand, or what will they ask.  Thank you! and once again Congratulations! :jest:

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, wafelc said:

So if I call them, what information should I have in hand, or what will they ask.  Thank you! and once again Congratulations! :jest:

your case number

your name 

your date of birth

petitioner name 

then they ask how can they help you and then you said i'm wondering if any interview date as been schedule as yet 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
2 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

your case number

your name 

your date of birth

petitioner name 

then they ask how can they help you and then you said i'm wondering if any interview date as been schedule as yet 

Thanks! ...Where can I find the number to call them? :rolleyes:

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi jarin  i wanted to know when we call nvc for I'l did they look for and schedule that time or they done already?

When i called them it was already scheduled the agent just gave me the information. By the next day i received a formal notification by email. Have you called them yet?

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Welcome Letter..... Received Feb 23, 2016

Selected agent...Feb 25, 2016

Paid AOS and Visa Application fees.......Feb 26, 2016 

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Case completed.....April 22, 2016 Received case complete letter April 27,2016

Received Interview Letter... Feb 3, 2017

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Visa Issued....Mar 21, 2017

POE.............June 4, 2017

SSN............June 12,2017

Green Card: August 2017

Petition for hubby: Oct 2017

i-130....... Approved.Aug 9 2019

NVC ......Wecome letter Nov 4 2019

Submitted all docs and paid fees- Nov 29th 2019

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
6 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

people me couldn't wait so i called and get me october date yyyeeeaaahhhhhh   :jest::jest::jest::jest:

Finally! Congratulations, wonderful news :jest: Enjoy your last step in this journey:)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
23 minutes ago, wafelc said:

Im too scared to call :huh::huh:.... Ill probably call tomorrow! 

I think you should call, your Interview will either be scheduled or not, but if you really wanna find out, just call.

Fingers crossed.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Have you called as yet Khadijah?

Edited by ExoticPrincess

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.