3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

YES... your PD will get current till the end of this year (according to the average movement of 3-4 weeks per bulletin)

My pd is Nov 2002, and i completed COA on 17th February, but i have not yet received any official email (welcome letter) from NVC nor my aos fees got invoiced yet.......

my priority date is Nov 22, 2002 , in F4 rest of the world catergory. I sent a letter to NVC to update my email and I got and invoice # in the acknowledgement letter from them. I read somewhere that I could use it to log on to CEAC website which I did out of curiosity and after months of get " this case is not ready for further processing" last week to my surprised that I was able to complete my COA DS-261. and awaiting invoice to pay for processing fee.

Does that mean my priority date is going to be current soon.? anyone else have similiar experience?

Timeline

Hi Everyone,

My PD is 31st Dec 2002 , India.

I logged in to check my case status and the AOS and the IV fees are both Available to pay.

But my brothers name and mine aren't on there.

My Dad's Brother filed a petition for my dad, me and my brother are both Derivative beneficiaries and both over 21, but according to CSPA we are both under 21.

DOB 1 : 10/20/1988

Priority date : 12/31/2002

Approval date : 12/01/2009

DOB 2 : 02/08/1991

Priority date : 12/31/2002

Approval date : 12/01/2009

I have read that NVC only calculates our CSPA age when we write to them after the priority date is current.

Is there any way to get our IV fees generated before that, so that we could just pay all the fees and send all relevant documents for the whole family, in one package?

Should I just Call NVC and ask them to add our names since we are eligible under CSPA or send an email regarding the same ?

Thanks,

Sahil

Edited by sahilshah

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Your PD is just like mine i was born in 30/10/1988 and I got approved in the interview last 19-FEB

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Timeline

Today it's Visa Bulletin Day...

#April-Visa-Bulletin-Coming-Soon-In-Few-Hours :dancing::idea::thumbs::star::):jest::P:dancing:

LOL .. even my PD is not in my control, if it would have been in my control i would have made it current...hahaha.. :diablo::rofl::P:P:P:rofl:

You are the first person to predict the "Visa Bulletin Day"...See the Bulletin Vanished.. :rofl:

Just Joking... :)

Good Luck

Your PD is just like mine i was born in 30/10/1988 and I got approved in the interview last 19-FEB

All of us are waiting for your POE.... :)

Good Luck

Timeline

You are the first person to predict the "Visa Bulletin Day"...See the Bulletin Vanished.. :rofl:

Just Joking... :)

Good Luck

All of us are waiting for your POE.... :)

Good Luck

hmnn in 24 hours should be boarding the plane! Excited, I am taking the package and medical exam beside that....

how long it will take to get the GC and SSC? Just wondering because I want to get a driving licence asap and a bank account

Thanks!

01-30 2015 Medical Check

03-12 2015 POE

Timeline

Also I m a Canadian citizen if I go usa on student visa will that hurt my f4 case

I mean if I go for 2-3 years on f1 visa

Sorry, Forgot to answer...Student Visa is not a dual intent visa which means you cannot do a Adjustment Of Status when you get a F4 Visa Interview....You can study on F1 Visa but when there is a F4 Visa Interview scheduled, you should take the Interview in Canada..

Good Luck

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks for Reply visa grant but it's not like I have to be in Canada for 2 years or so before my interview I mean if I go to usa on f1 and let say my pd get current so I can just come back for interview in Canada or is there any other restriction

Timeline

hmnn in 24 hours should be boarding the plane! Excited, I am taking the package and medical exam beside that....

how long it will take to get the GC and SSC? Just wondering because I want to get a driving licence asap and a bank account

Thanks!

We can see your excitement when you asked for GC, SSN, Driving License & Bank Account in one shot... :)

Did u check your Status on the ELIS Website..?

Good Luck on your Journey

Timeline

Thanks for Reply visa grant but it's not like I have to be in Canada for 2 years or so before my interview I mean if I go to usa on f1 and let say my pd get current so I can just come back for interview in Canada or is there any other restriction

Yes, you can come back for Interview.

Good Luck

Timeline

We can see your excitement when you asked for GC, SSN, Driving License & Bank Account in one shot... :)

Did u check your Status on the ELIS Website..?

Good Luck on your Journey

Thanks!

Well Yeah I paid the fees like 2 weeks ago, so I guess everything is done?

01-30 2015 Medical Check

03-12 2015 POE

Timeline

Does the Status update in ELIS says that "It is Optimized"...

Good Luck

Yes, what does it means?

01-30 2015 Medical Check

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks for Reply visa grant also another question I send a request to nvc for adding my 3 kids by email I send 3 birth certificate and 2 Canadian passport copy cuz third child only 5 months old so we haven't applied for her password also we send a email on 26th feb 2015 how long do u think its will take to show up and where I can check if they added my kids thanks

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Does the Status update in ELIS says that "It is Optimized"...

Good Luck

Hi Visa Grant

I also paid my GC fee but it is not optimized. It is shown accepted. Is there any problem with my profile ?

Edited by ikabirul

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.