3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

My interview was on March 2, 2015. In the end of interview Counselor Officer said..... "Your visa is Approved u will get ur passport within 2 weeks"...

But when i came back to hotel i checked my Status.. it was showing Administrative Processing on March 2... and on March 3.. status showing... ISSUED and it says... Your visa has been Printed.. But today date changed on March 6.. and status still showing ISSUED..

Does anyone knows that once if it says ISSUED and your visa is Printed... than what are the chances of getting VISA in REAL ? or it will go back to Administrative Processing ? Any Idea.

I faced similar problem with US Bangladesh embassy. Nothing to worry sometimes they make delay due to their internal processing or delivery to courier. In my case my sister got after 15 working days. Don't worry your visa is already issued amd attached with your passport and you will be notified soon. If you have not received anything after 15 working days then email to your local consulate and raise the issue.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I faced similar problem with US Bangladesh embassy. Nothing to worry sometimes they make delay due to their internal processing or delivery to courier. In my case my sister got after 15 working days. Don't worry your visa is already issued amd attached with your passport and you will be notified soon. If you have not received anything after 15 working days then email to your local consulate and raise the issue.

can u plz tell me that why date is changing from 3rd march to 6 march.. because on march 3 status was changed from AP to issued.. but date changed on March 6 and still Issued... any idea ?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

can u plz tell me that why date is changing from 3rd march to 6 march.. because on march 3 status was changed from AP to issued.. but date changed on March 6 and still Issued... any idea ?

Nick.. :)

....It is a standard process followed...After your interview on 2nd, Consulate / Embassy takes a day's time to change your status online...while the visa is being printed....you status online shows AP for a brief period...then it changes to "Visa Issued" and this status will be there forever..If you have provided any courier details to collect ur visa, then go ahead and collect...

....Now you should worry only about your "Job, Car & House" in US... :P

Good Luck... :thumbs:

Timeline

yaa...true..... its completely useless to expect anything from executive actions by obama or immigration reform through congress...

better to plan according to the average movement that is going on right now....... i think it would be 3-4 weeks average movement throughout 2015 for F4 category......

I don't think there will be anything for us. I lost hope of getting anything out of immigration reform.

Timeline

I don't think there will be anything for us. I lost hope of getting anything out of immigration reform.

Chill 2001....Compared to your Grandfather days to till now...Immigration System has been same..But see the amount of changes which is pushing around it...Today you know about the Entire process and thru technology access ur case thru emails too when compared to postal mail and ignorance on what are the next steps to do in your case processing..Change is bound to happen..I do believe in for a good change.. :)

Good Luck... :thumbs:

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding PCC. My permenent address is from Baroda,Gujarat and the same address is printed in my all id proofs. Now, currently i am staying at Pune since past 4 years now.

How can i get PCC from both places? what is the procedure for that? do i need to apply to both PSK(vadodara and pune) and get seprate pcc for both cities?

Timeline

Today it's Visa Bulletin Day...

#April-Visa-Bulletin-Coming-Soon-In-Few-Hours :dancing::idea::thumbs::star::):jest::P:dancing:

VB is in Govt control..the only thing in your control is "Your PD..." :D

Good Luck

Hello Everyone,

I have a question regarding PCC. My permenent address is from Baroda,Gujarat and the same address is printed in my all id proofs. Now, currently i am staying at Pune since past 4 years now.

How can i get PCC from both places? what is the procedure for that? do i need to apply to both PSK(vadodara and pune) and get seprate pcc for both cities?

Get only one PCC from Passport office in Pune..

Good Luck

Edited by Visa Grant

Timeline

As visa grand said you will require BOTH PCCs (Baroda n Pune) ...you need to apply at 2 PSKs

Hello Everyone,

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

my priority date is Nov 22, 2002 , in F4 rest of the world catergory. I sent a letter to NVC to update my email and I got and invoice # in the acknowledgement letter from them. I read somewhere that I could use it to log on to CEAC website which I did out of curiosity and after months of get " this case is not ready for further processing" last week to my surprised that I was able to complete my COA DS-261. and awaiting invoice to pay for processing fee.

Does that mean my priority date is going to be current soon.? anyone else have similiar experience?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.