3,016 posts in this topic

NEED ADVICE:I had sent one Civil Document ( Birth Certificate Non availability ) which was originally in ENGLISH only . Now NVC think its an English Translation and asked me for photocopy of ORIGINAL i.e Native Language , How should I Clarify them that this Documents is Originally in English and Not in Native Language . Should I call them or EMAIL them or Write them ????

Call them ur question will be answered on time, nvc doesnt reply to emails in time, they take atleast 30 days.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My uncle's case status is still showing Administrative Processing and first it's first upated on the day of his interview(10 feb) but the case was updated both on 23rd and 24th February.Any idea wht does this mean?

The consular told that his visa was approved.

Call the Consulate....

Visa Inquiries

Good Luck

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Once u pay the Immigrant Fee in the ELIS website and when u actually enter the POE, the Officer will ask for any change in address for the delivery of the PR Card....This triggers the PR card being initiated for delivery...Then check and track the courier details provided in the ELIS website..Keep also the "mail person" informed at the address provided for the PR Card.....If you are lucky enough, the PR card may arrive sooner before your mom returns otherwise once she returns back to US after 2 months, then she may receive the PR Card...

Good Luck

Thanks for the confirmation!!!

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Timeline

NEED ADVICE:I had sent one Civil Document ( Birth Certificate Non availability ) which was originally in ENGLISH only . Now NVC think its an English Translation and asked me for photocopy of ORIGINAL i.e Native Language , How should I Clarify them that this Documents is Originally in English and Not in Native Language . Should I call them or EMAIL them or Write them ????

Whatz ur PD.. :P

Timeline

nope...i have still not received any official email (welcome letter) from NVC nor my aos fees got invoiced...

As most of you are in the COA stage...some heads up for the next stage...If feasible send both the packages in one big envelope with 2 smaller ones inside (AOS in one, IV package in other)...Label both envelopes with the right address and put into a bigger one, then you can courier / ship overnight delivery of the package if you can. IV bill takes a longer time to become available after you've paid AOS fees, but if you call NVC, they might unlock it and make it "Active". Otherwise you will be waiting for it several more days to be unlocked.. Once your IV fee has been processed, your DS260 will be ready for you to complete....

Good Luck

Timeline

@VisaGrant : you have been so helpful to every member of this forum since ages...we would like to know what's your PD ?? and are u too in F4 category ?? Whats your case status ??

Shivam

Thank You for your thought....I don't have any Case Status...I am helping out my cousin in the F4 category..

Good Luck

Timeline

okay... thank you Visa Grant for your guidance... i appreciate it :)
keep helping like this as you have always been...

As most of you are in the COA stage...some heads up for the next stage...If feasible send both the packages in one big envelope with 2 smaller ones inside (AOS in one, IV package in other)...Label both envelopes with the right address and put into a bigger one, then you can courier / ship overnight delivery of the package if you can. IV bill takes a longer time to become available after you've paid AOS fees, but if you call NVC, they might unlock it and make it "Active". Otherwise you will be waiting for it several more days to be unlocked.. Once your IV fee has been processed, your DS260 will be ready for you to complete....

Good Luck

Timeline

ohh, thats great man. Though you are not like us waiting in the queue, still you have this much knowledge and helping everyone out there, is commendable. Thumbs up for you buddy.

I guess you might have received your greencard then :P

Shivam

Thank You for your thought....I don't have any Case Status...I am helping out my cousin in the F4 category..

Good Luck

Edited by shivam

Timeline

ohh, thats great man. Though you are not like us waiting in the queue, still you have this much knowledge and helping everyone out there, is commendable. Thumbs up for you buddy.

I guess you might have received your greencard then :P

:) ...Good Luck on your Journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.