3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Sometimes even if there are any slight delay like in stamping the visa, they generally put it under Administrative Processing...I don't see any reason to worry....give some days and check the Visa Package Tracking...

Good Luck

thanks you so much.Do they do any more background check even after approving the visa?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

thanks you so much.Do they do any more background check even after approving the visa?

Nope

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Timeline

I got my interview yesterday, and my status was " READY "

Today in the website the status was updated to " ISSUED "

I wonder if this is the last update? not sure...

01-30 2015 Medical Check

03-12 2015 POE

Timeline
U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: LMA++++++++++ 01 LMA Case Creation Date: 09-Jun-2009 Status Updated Date: 20-Feb-2015
Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.

Case Number Status
LMA++++++++ 01 LMA Issued LMA++++++++ 02 LMA Issued LMA++++++++ 03 LMA Issued LMA++++++++ 04 LMA Issued LMA++++++++ 05 LMA Issued

01-30 2015 Medical Check

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: LMA++++++++++ 01 LMA Case Creation Date: 09-Jun-2009 Status Updated Date: 20-Feb-2015

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.
Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.

Case Number Status
LMA++++++++ 01 LMA Issued LMA++++++++ 02 LMA Issued LMA++++++++ 03 LMA Issued LMA++++++++ 04 LMA Issued LMA++++++++ 05 LMA Issued

Congratulations!!!!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

my friend has PD 22nd oct2002 and he got AOS two days ago.

Do you have a lawyer in your case? if so call him/her as they will get your AOS/COA

Hi sachin, thank you for replying. No, I don't have a lawyer in my case, so should I just wait for the COA now?

yes...this is normal...my pd is NOV 2002, i have completed and submitted COA on ceac website.....and on fees payment page, under aos section the petitioner's name is not displayed right now....bcoz they are processing our aos fees invoice.......before i received coa, my petitioner's name was displayed there.......

check ur ds-261 status, if it is available then complete and submit it...

Thank you batman ;), so, is it right that I should now wait for my COA first and then complete the fees payments later? And could you please tell me where can I check my ds-261 status? And what does ds-261 mean please?

the same to me! how strange!

I tried but I can't complete and submit COA online

Hi! Do you mean you have received your COA pleasee?

Hi sachin, thank you for replying. No, I don't have a lawyer in my case, so should I just wait for the COA now?

Thank you batman ;), so, is it right that I should now wait for my COA first and then complete the fees payments later? And could you please tell me where can I check my ds-261 status? And what does ds-261 mean please?

Hi! Do you mean you have received your COA pleasee?

COA (DS261) is the first step without filling it you cant pay any fees. Just wait for ur COA and fill it once it turns up.

Ds261 is the choice of agent. It means you can appoint yourself as an agent and fill out your details in the form.

You can check ur status here: https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx Enter ur case number and invoice id number and you are good to go.

If it states "Start your application" then you have received ur COA (DS261)

Edited by destroyed92

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

COA (DS261) is the first step without filling it you cant pay any fees. Just wait for ur COA and fill it once it turns up.

Ds261 is the choice of agent. It means you can appoint yourself as an agent and fill out your details in the form.

You can check ur status here: https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx Enter ur case number and invoice id number and you are good to go.

If it states "Start your application" then you have received ur COA (DS261)

Hi destroyed 92, thank you for your answer and it is very helpful. But I have one more little question: As clicked into the website you provided and found "Start your application", but I checked my email box and I still don't have the COA yet. So, should I now still wait for the COA? Or should I now "Start your application"?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi destroyed 92, thank you for your answer and it is very helpful. But I have one more little question: As clicked into the website you provided and found "Start your application", but I checked my email box and I still don't have the COA yet. So, should I now still wait for the COA? Or should I now "Start your application"?

Thank you very much in advance

One of my friend already submitted COA without the welcome letter/ official email from NVC. So, Fill it up no issues.

All the best :)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi all

my pd is DEC 2002

i sent an email to nvc in this address nvcinquiry@state.gov for getting invoiced id but I heard that i should email to another email address???

and just one more basic question : i want to know that is there one invoiced id number for all family members in one case OR there are invoiced id number for each family member???

What is invoice id number ???

Call NVC...

Invoice Id Number(which you get after calling NVC to track ur case online) is for "One petition"...wherein Beneficiary with the family members are part of the petition..If you have more than one petition then you will get multiple numbers..

Good Luck

My interview is in march. But on ceac site my case is still in NVC. Any idea when it will shift to embassy???

Just focus on the preparation for interview...ceac site gets updated during the Interview date..

Good Luck

I got my interview yesterday, and my status was " READY "

Today in the website the status was updated to " ISSUED "

I wonder if this is the last update? not sure...

It is the last update...now you have to go to the ELIS website to pay the immigration fees for all members before leaving for US..

Good Luck

Edited by Visa Grant

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.