3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

http://xuatnhapcanh.com/forum/showthread.php/21066-Lịch-Visa-tháng-11-2014-và-dự-đoán-cho-tháng-12-2014?p=142098&viewfull=1#post142098

There u are. But he only had 1 post so I cant check back about his case. that's why I said finger crossed :)

I guess you are right , its will reach March 1st, 2002.... Hopefully

So Obama has said after midterm elections he will be making his change on immigration...anybody think he will??and will it be days/weeks after?? What's everyone's thoughts?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi Shabin , I am principal applicant and my interview date is 24 Nov. Inshallah every thing will be fine. What about you ?

hi ikabirul i'm a beneficiary applicant and my pd is 11 april 2002.can you please tell how much did they charge for the medical tests?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Illegal immigrants may receive amnesty via President Obama’s executive order as early as this week according to reports. Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats are arguing the president to take a stand on immigration reform before the 2014 election results are known.
“Another broad authority under existing law the President has at his disposal is to ‘parole’ persons into the country ‘on a case-by-case basis for urgent humanitarian reasons or significant public benefit.’… [T]he President could ‘parole’ into the country the spouses, sons, and daughters of American citizens and lawful permanent residents who face lengthy separation waiting for a visa. Doing so would not permit family members to skip the line, but it would allow them to wait in line with their family until a visa number becomes available.”

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

hi ikabirul i'm a beneficiary applicant and my pd is 11 april 2002.can you please tell how much did they charge for the medical tests?

The charge for adult BDT3950 and child below age 15 is BDT2400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.