3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Friends a person from f3 received interview letter on august 6. It means that NVC started sending ILs from yesterday. Get ready to receive interview appointments and don't forget to share the good news on the forum

Timeline

Obama is only considering in his executive action "temporary relief for law-abiding undocumented immigrants who are closely related to U.S. citizens or those who have lived in the country a certain number of years"

If this executive action is taken it will surely slow down the movement in the coming visa bulletins.

Timeline

Friends a person from f3 received interview letter on august 6. It means that NVC started sending ILs from yesterday. Get ready to receive interview appointments and don't forget to

share the good news on the forum

what is pd(F 3)

Friends a person from f3 received interview letter on august 6. It means that NVC started sending ILs from yesterday. Get ready to receive interview appointments and don't forget to

share the good news on the forum

what is pd(F 3)?

Timeline

See the snapshot i have attached here...
According to this, people are getting interview letters after their pd gets current, i.e. after the visa bulletin is released...
So i guess still there is a hope for the movement in upcoming visa bulletin...though no one has received interview letter yet !!

post-190330-0-47483200-1407411020_thumb.png

Timeline

See the snapshot i have attached here...

According to this, people are getting interview letters after their pd gets current, i.e. after the visa bulletin is released...

So i guess still there is a hope for the movement in upcoming visa bulletin...though no one has received interview letter yet !!

This is quite a riddle , Those people who became current in Aug.VB must have interviews in August , How come he is getting letter of interview . This might have been left out cases . May be if somebody has understood it better.

Timeline

This is quite a riddle , Those people who became current in Aug.VB must have interviews in August , How come he is getting letter of interview . This might have been left out cases . May be if somebody has understood it better.

I think his case got completed after his PD became current..that's why he received interview in September month.

Edited by coolguy11

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Even retrogression is due to leftover case and late submission of required papers is every one submit papers in time then there won't be be retrogression but slow movement

Timeline

If no one from any category has received interview letter , then i think this problem might be due to visa system crash recently and therefore there wont be any movement in any category. And thenafter this pending visa numbers will be added to new fiscal year...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If no one from any category has received interview letter , then i think this problem might be due to visa system crash recently and therefore there wont be any movement in any category. And thenafter this pending visa numbers will be added to new fiscal year...

F2A and F2B has received interview letters this week.

Timeline

Total number of immigrant visas issued under F4 for india.............

FY2014 - ????

FY2013 - 7090

FY2012 - 8612

FY2011 - 7775

FY2010 - 9836

FY2009 - 8882

FY2008 - 10451

FY2007 - 12227

FY2006 - 10813

FY2005 - 12101

FY2004 - 10151

FY2003 - 11820

FY2002 - 8780

FY2001 - 11950

FY2000 - 10389

Timeline

i am going to be 22 this november...and i have just completed my bachelors...and now waiting for my pd to get current... pd is 1 November 2002...
In the meanwhile can i do job here in india ??
Or else can i apply for student visa and go to usa for masters and then when my pd gets current, i ll attend my visa interview for immigration visa... ??
Is there any risk in both cases ??
Because someone told me that i cant do job till i receive immigration visa...because i must be considered as a child though i am above 21...
and i m not sure that if i go to usa on student visa, then will i be eligible for my immigration visa when pd gets current...
If someone can guide me through this..please clear my doubts... :/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.