44 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Status just changed to ISSUED!!!!dancin5hr.gifkicking.gifbiggrin.png

Issued
Application ID or Case Number: KNG2013xxxxxx
Case Creation Date: 12-Feb-2014
Status Updated Date: 26-Feb-2014
Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received it in more than 10 working days, please see the webpage for contact information of the embassy or consulate where you submitted your application.
For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy Kingston.

Mine just turned to Non Immigrant "Administrative Processing" today too!! smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png

Kingston is on a roll with movement this week! Woohoo!

Be prepared for it to be "Issued" by the end of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by nikshevphilscott8

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yesterday my status went from "immigrant visa" in administrative process to "non immigrant" ready...does that mean we have to wait for another "AP" before it changes to "ISSUED"?

First i must say i am so happy you are finally over that DNA hurdle...i really hope yours go to issued today because ypu have been waiting for far too long due to circumstances beyond your control...i am happy to know that they are working on it though...good luck..

Timeline

Thanks it went into "non immigrant AP" today so hopefully it will be issued soon Our interview was back in November! But due to DNA testing we were denied

It should change to "issued" today if not tomorrow is my guess. Since November!?! That's a long time....I thought my having waiting since December was a long time. We're practically in March now. Smh. At least ur over the hurdle...it's been approved and process moving along. smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

First i must say i am so happy you are finally over that DNA hurdle...i really hope yours go to issued today because ypu have been waiting for far too long due to circumstances beyond your control...i am happy to know that they are working on it though...good luck..

Thanks...they are packed and ready just need the visa in hand. I have the plane money set aside waiting. The wedding is scheduled for April 26!

It should change to "issued" today if not tomorrow is my guess. Since November!?! That's a long time....I thought my having waiting since December was a long time. We're practically in March now. Smh. At least ur over the hurdle...it's been approved and process moving along. smile.png

Thanks...hopefully we all will be moving on to the next phase soob

Jeanne Robertson-Stewart

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Igor's list

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=2&option=3&sortby=2

I am the petitioner

• July 21, 2011 Met at Margaritaville in MoBay
  • February 14, 2013 Engaged
  • 5/15/13 I-129F notice from post office
  • 5/16/13 Received date
  • 5/20/13 NOA1
  • 5/23/13 I-797C, NOA
  • 5/28/13 your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).
  • 8/8/13 STILL WAITING mad.gif
  • 9/4/13 Petition transferred (to TX I'm guessing)
  • 9/19/13 NOA2
  • 9/21/13 received NOA2 hardcopy
  • 9/23/13 shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing
  • 10/1/13 NVC received
  • 10/2/13 left NVC
  • 11/25/2013 Received 221g requesting DNA testing on 2 of the 3 kids
  • 01/28/2014 DNA testing complete
  • 01/31/2014 DNA results in (he is the daddy...lol)
  • 02/04/2014 Letter mailed requesting passports to continue process
  • 02/11/2014 sent passports via DHL
  • 02/12/2014 Passports received by embassy
AOS

April 8, 2015....Application received

May 8, 2015....Biometric complete

May 27, 2015..Request for EAD expedite

June 3, 2015 ..Faxed expedite proof....waiting response....fingers crossed

June 4, 2015, your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxxxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

June 18, 2015 EAD CARD APPROVED AWAITING DELIVERY!!!

June 24,2015 EAD/AP combo card picked up by USPS

June 25, 2015 EAD/AP card received

October 6, 2015 email stating greencards in production!!!

Timeline

My fiancé's interview was Jan. 21st. Went from ready to AP for 3 weeks. Now changed to Ready for the past 3 days. He was told his case was approved. Praying for issue soon for everyone!

Timeline

My fiancé's interview was Jan. 21st. Went from ready to AP for 3 weeks. Now changed to Ready for the past 3 days. He was told his case was approved. Praying for issue soon for everyone!

Is it "non-immigrant ready"?

My case was updated yesterday to "issued". So hoping visa will be ready for pick up by tomorrow. We have been waiting for this moment for 2 months now...my fiance's interview was 12/24.

Timeline

My status changed to issued today!!! Finally, I applied in May of last year...almost a year later!!! Hopefully, it won't take them long to send off the visas because they are packed and ready to move!!!

Jeanne Robertson-Stewart

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Igor's list

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=2&option=3&sortby=2

I am the petitioner

• 5/16/13 Received date
  • 5/20/13 NOA1
  • 5/23/13 I-797C, NOA
  • 5/28/13 your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).
  • 9/19/13 NOA2
  • 9/23/13 shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing
  • 10/1/13 NVC received
  • 10/2/13 left NVC
AOS

June 4, 2015, your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxxxxxxxx, was assigned to an officer for response.

Timeline

My status changed to issued today!!! Finally, I applied in May of last year...almost a year later!!! Hopefully, it won't take them long to send off the visas because they are packed and ready to move!!!

Congratulations my dear! Today is exactly one year since I filed. Smh.

A few people have said that the embassy sends it to DHL the next day after it being issued. But u should check https://usvisa-info.com/en-jm/selfservice/ss_country_welcome

to get update on the waybill number as the embassy is a little slow in notifying people. I have been checking the site all day. *fingers crossed*good.gif

Timeline

Congratulations my dear! Today is exactly one year since I filed. Smh.

A few people have said that the embassy sends it to DHL the next day after it being issued. But u should check https://usvisa-info.com/en-jm/selfservice/ss_country_welcome

to get update on the waybill number as the embassy is a little slow in notifying people. I have been checking the site all day. *fingers crossed*good.gif

Thanks....hopefully you will have your visa in hand this week...congrats on your approval and upcoming wedding!!!

Jeanne Robertson-Stewart

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Igor's list

I am the petitioner

• 5/16/13 Received date
  • 5/20/13 NOA1
  • 5/23/13 I-797C, NOA
  • 9/19/13 NOA2
  • 10/1/13 NVC received
  • 10/2/13 left NVC
AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.