Scott & Kaye

Schedule Appointment

138 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes--she just got to Manila this morning and doing the medical on the 3rd. She wanted to find an apartment to stay in instead of paying hotel bills for the long wait.

Nice cause my fiancée will be there also on the 3rd....

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was able to grab june 9 but cancelled it to grab july 11. Unfortunately, it was gone when i reached the calendar. Im worried too that our papers might not yet in USEM physically for we just had our case number last week of may 28. And we are told by NvC that they will send our papers by the end of june. Is there anyway can we track if our papers already here in manila?

Filed: Timeline

When I registered for my interview next Monday at 7:45, the online registration confirmation page came up. My computer mouse had a hiccup and I went to another page. I am registered fine but was unable to print the confirmation page. Will I need this and if so how can I print it out after the fact Thank u.

Timeline

When I registered for my interview next Monday at 7:45, the online registration confirmation page came up. My computer mouse had a hiccup and I went to another page. I am registered fine but was unable to print the confirmation page. Will I need this and if so how can I print it out after the fact Thank u.

That's not a problem....just log back on and you should see your appt. And click on it and then you can print or email to yourself or your fiancee

Timeline

That's not a problem....just log back on and you should see your appt. And click on it and then you can print or email to yourself or your fiancee

Timeline

I was able to grab june 9 but cancelled it to grab july 11. Unfortunately, it was gone when i reached the calendar. Im worried too that our papers might not yet in USEM physically for we just had our case number last week of may 28. And we are told by NvC that they will send our papers by the end of june. Is there anyway can we track if our papers already here in manila?

NVC always tell everyone that it takes about 4 weeks but usually it gets there in a week or two. Mines took a couple of days and the embassy received it. So I would say call the embassy at the end of this week and they might have it.

Timeline

How many dates were released this july? I hope its not yet full. And they will release slots again anytime soon :(

I think the first two week in July was released and someone correct me if im wrong. I did see a post of someone talking about July 11 or 12th being open so that's why I said the first two weeks. When I checked around 10:45pm last night is when I seen June 9 and 10th open and it said 8 slots open for June 10th so I grabbed it and then 15 minutes later I seen a posting about July opened up but I wasn't willing to take a chance on letting my june date go and not get a july date.

As far as hitting the reschedule button it would have given you a message that you first have to cancel your appt. and then you can reschedule. I tried it myself and that's why I didn't take a chance..

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think the first two week in July was released and someone correct me if im wrong. I did see a post of someone talking about July 11 or 12th being open so that's why I said the first two weeks. When I checked around 10:45pm last night is when I seen June 9 and 10th open and it said 8 slots open for June 10th so I grabbed it and then 15 minutes later I seen a posting about July opened up but I wasn't willing to take a chance on letting my june date go and not get a july date.

As far as hitting the reschedule button it would have given you a message that you first have to cancel your appt. and then you can reschedule. I tried it myself and that's why I didn't take a chance..

Thanks for the infos. I knew now i made a better decision. I think i cant make it on june 9, best way to cancel it so it can be grab by others waiting. Our papers is still on its way to the consulate, worse, risking to grab june 9 to have an interview And not yet done with medical. Maybe, i can only use june 9 to have my medical but will cancel it too after.

And you did right not risking. As long as youre ready. Congrats :)

Edited by eulariomalos

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just book appt. but did the June 10th and book my fiancée on a flight tomorrow for manila to do her medical and she will stay in manila until her interview date. I know its tight and right at the 7 day mark but its worth it. Due to some recent issues right now I cant have her stay at home for another 1 1/2 months by the time her interview if it was in july and then wait for her visa to come and then her CFO. I need to get her out of a crazy situation right now. I did read that if the medical doesn't get to embassy in time and she is approved but will be pending until they get her medical. I heard people getting it done less than a week from interview and got there ok but we are right at the 7 day mark so we should be just fine....

Sounds like a good plan to me. I for sure would not pass up a 10th of June date. :thumbs:

Some have completed the medical and interview inside a week .. with the medical arriving in time for the interview, but that is the exception.

Good Luck

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 5 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since the last time I checked on here, we're busy preparing everything and our wedding :)

We just got married last week :)

Good luck everyone!

Dec 12th, 2013 – Mailed in I-129F Package to Texas Lockbox.

Dec 13th, 2013 – Package Delivered.

Dec 18th, 2013 - NOA1 Text and Email

Dec 20th, 2013 - NOA1 Hardcopy received in mail. Notice date on hardcopy says December 17th.

Jan 24th, 2014 - NOA2 - update on USCIS website

Feb 12th, 2014 - NVC has received our approved I-129F and we were given a Case #

March 15th, 2014 - Passed St. Luke's Medical Exam

March 15. 2014 - Rescheduled Embassy Appointment to March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014 - Visa Approved! :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.