Trisha89

ANYONE EVER HAD THIS???Need Help

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We just received our service request answer yesterday.... It is not what we were looking for! After almost 6 months of waiting for the NOA2!

DID ANYONE EVER GET THIS SERVICE REQUEST?????

WHAT CAN WE DO NOW???

Here the response from them:

The status of this service request is:

On 01/23/2014, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your petition/application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your petition/application.

What You Can Do

Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Edited by Trisha89

K1

09 August 2013 - Mailed I-129F

12 August 2013 - TSC receipt Date NOA1

18 August 2013 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09 October 2013 - Alien Registration Number changed

23 January 2014 - Orderd Service Request

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

24 February 2014 - Medical Appointment - passed the medical :-)

03 March 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

10 March 2014 - Case arrived at the Consulate...

15 March 2014 - Received Packet 3 // Sent Packet 3 off same day

22 March 2014 - Received Packet 4 - Interview on March 28, 2014

28 March 2014 - Interview appointment RESULT: Approved :-)))

02 April 2014 - Visa On Hand! :-)

06 April 2014 - Finally being with my Love <3 :)

20 June 2014 - Marriage <3, Key West, Florida

AOS

event.png

You are going to need to be a little more patient. There really isn't anything else you can do but wait. If you believe the processing is considerably outside the time window you can get a congressman/senator involved to see if they can help. But for now, you have your answer - still in processing.

Timeline

You are going to need to be a little more patient. There really isn't anything else you can do but wait. If you believe the processing is considerably outside the time window you can get a congressman/senator involved to see if they can help. But for now, you have your answer - still in processing.

Thank you very much for your response. We just got this service request because they were working over a week ago on august 16th, 2013 petitions and our noa1 date was august 12th, 2013! So they passed our date....

We already involved the senator over two months ago, by telling him that we then and then have reached the 5 months mark of processing time...his secretary is in contact via E-Mail with my fiance.

I guess We will wait a little more like you said and see what's happening... :-/

K1

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

AOS

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It'll probably be processed in the next month or two. They're not going to tell you when because they probably don't know at the moment.

At under 6 months there's probably not much your senators office can do. It may not be within their stated goal, but it's still within normal processing time frames at under 6 months.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Timeline

how much month has your petition being with the uscis before you put in service request

I'd say if it's at month 7.

6gai.jpg

Timeline

how much month has your petition being with the uscis before you put in service request

We got the service request on january 23rd 2014!

Our noa1 date was august 12th, 2013 so on january 12th, 2014 we were at the 5 months processing time! But they told us on the phone that they actually work on july 16th, 2013 petitions (by the way, uscis isn't updating after every day they have finished, their system with the actually date they work on, so they were probably already further then that date)!

On januar 23rd, 2014 we called again to get the actually processing date they work on and they said they would work now already on august 16th, 2013 petitions. Which would mean they have passed our Noa1 date of august 12th, 2013 and we were getting the service request.....

Edited by Trisha89

K1

AOS

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

We just received our service request answer yesterday.... It is not what we were looking for! After almost 6 months of waiting for the NOA2!

DID ANYONE EVER GET THIS SERVICE REQUEST?????

WHAT CAN WE DO NOW???

Here the response from them:

The status of this service request is:

On 01/23/2014, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I129F to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your petition/application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your petition/application.

What You Can Do

Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

Hey I tried to respond you your message but it won't let me private message you back. Maybe you have the option switched off. There isn't much you can do other than have a senators office call the USCIS and put in a inquiry. You can call and ask to speak to a supervisor but they will most properly tell u too wait more and a service request I found to be a waste of time as they just tell you what you already know. I know how frustrating the wait is and it lead to me and my fiancée arguing and everything. We was told we was delayed because of my B2 denial and the fact that my fiancée is divorced but if that's true or not I don't know as congress person we 1st had 'helping' was useless and really could not be bothered to help us very much hence why the senators office we got to help was much better and quicker. Have u tried emailing USCIS head office yet? After I emailed head office with what was going on we was approved a few days later. Maybe just a coincidence but I still feel that it helped.

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

RFE REPLY - SEPTEMBER 11th

NOA2 - DECEMBER 20th 'approved'

NVC RECEIVED - JANUARY 9th

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

EMBASSY RECEIVED - FEBRUARY 7th

DS-160 and NOAR - FEBRUARY 7th

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

INTERVIEW - MARCH 10th 'approved'

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

VISA IN HAND - MARCH 17th

P.O.E (LAS VEGAS) - MARCH 18th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

Timeline

Hey I tried to respond you your message but it won't let me private message you back. Maybe you have the option switched off. There isn't much you can do other than have a senators office call the USCIS and put in a inquiry. You can call and ask to speak to a supervisor but they will most properly tell u too wait more and a service request I found to be a waste of time as they just tell you what you already know. I know how frustrating the wait is and it lead to me and my fiancée arguing and everything. We was told we was delayed because of my B2 denial and the fact that my fiancée is divorced but if that's true or not I don't know as congress person we 1st had 'helping' was useless and really could not be bothered to help us very much hence why the senators office we got to help was much better and quicker. Have u tried emailing USCIS head office yet? After I emailed head office with what was going on we was approved a few days later. Maybe just a coincidence but I still feel that it helped.

Hey, yeah I don't know what happend? One day I came online and it was changed..... I can't write anyone anymore either.... I didn't changed anything... Hm anyways.

Well, on january 27th, 2014 the secretary of the senator wrote us an E-Mail that we should hear something in the next 30 business days.... (We contacted the senator already two months ago; for help) .... So we decided to give them the chance to work on our petition in the next 30 days from january 27th on......

HOPEFULLY THEY DIDN'T LIED TO HER... :-C

If we don't hear anything until the end of february 2014 we will write the head office of USCIS.

We are tired of waiting :-(

K1

AOS

event.png

How do you contact the Uscis HEAD OFFICE? I have been waiting for k1 noa2. I filed in July 2013 and then transferred to Texas in August 2013 and then transferred to a local new York office which I have no idea why? This is the most frustrating thing I have ever been through. If someone has a way to contact Uscis head office I would appreciate it. I am also so tired of waiting. No rfes either. Also do you think a previous marriage ending in divorce (which divorce copy was submitted with 129F) would hold up things a bit as far as more investigation. We have been together for almost 6 years and we are So upset. Don't know what to do but wait and wait and getting more nervous.

Timeline

How do you contact the Uscis HEAD OFFICE? I have been waiting for k1 noa2. I filed in July 2013 and then transferred to Texas in August 2013 and then transferred to a local new York office which I have no idea why? This is the most frustrating thing I have ever been through. If someone has a way to contact Uscis head office I would appreciate it. I am also so tired of waiting. No rfes either. Also do you think a previous marriage ending in divorce (which divorce copy was submitted with 129F) would hold up things a bit as far as more investigation. We have been together for almost 6 years and we are So upset. Don't know what to do but wait and wait and getting more nervous.

6 months is still inside normal processing times.

6gai.jpg

Timeline

6 months is still inside normal processing times.

Why is 6 months still normal processing times?! When the official website says 5 months?! And on the phone the people from uscis already told us they are working on petitions right now, after our NOA1 Date!! So we got a very helpful service request.............................................. see signature

K1

AOS

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

email at SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov.

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

RFE REPLY - SEPTEMBER 11th

NOA2 - DECEMBER 20th 'approved'

NVC RECEIVED - JANUARY 9th

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

EMBASSY RECEIVED - FEBRUARY 7th

DS-160 and NOAR - FEBRUARY 7th

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

INTERVIEW - MARCH 10th 'approved'

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

VISA IN HAND - MARCH 17th

P.O.E (LAS VEGAS) - MARCH 18th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

Timeline

Why is 6 months still normal processing times?! When the official website says 5 months?! And on the phone the people from uscis already told us they are working on petitions right now, after our NOA1 Date!! So we got a very helpful service request.............................................. see signature

5 months is a goal, not a guarantee. 6-7 months is still normal.

After that then I'd start thinking of service requests.

6gai.jpg

Timeline

5 months is a goal, not a guarantee. 6-7 months is still normal.

After that then I'd start thinking of service requests.

I see ya'll were getting approved after 4 months..... It's easier then! We already got a service request again! Uscis told us on the phone they are after our noa1 date (working on petitions)! So we got the service request!

My question is what can we do now? We already invited our senator........ His secretary told us on january 27th 2014, that we should hear something withing the next 30 business days ...... Until YET nothing!!! What else are our options besides writing the secretary again that there wasn't a case update in this 30 days (when we really don't hear anything by the end of this month)!?!?

Would it. Be helpful to invite the congressman? Or is it useless because the senator is already involved and he is a higher person ast the congressman?

K1

AOS

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.