Danno

The Majority of Military Sexual Assault Victims Are Men. ( How could Danno have been so right?)

444 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Again, he said that he wouldn't let his daughter in the military because of the risk of assault (I guess she's a looker then?)

He then said that the woman he served with that they 'chose' was not a looker, however she was treated professionally.

Once again this would seem to suggest that women can only be in the military if they are not 'lookers' because otherwise the men (including Danno) can't control themselves.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There are better ways to make a power play over another man. The moment you decide that your d1ck needs to go up his azz, you're gay even if you say yer str8.

To you. However do you think they identify themselves as gay?

Edited by isbjorn

So the soldiers that committed various acts of sexual assault on the prisoners of Abu Ghraib that were of the same sex as they were themselves were all gay? Is that what you're saying? No, of course not because it would be an idiotic suggestion. Understand what has been pointed out plainly in the OP: It [sexual assault] is not caused by an overabundance of sexual desire, but is an act of violence perpetrated by people who want to hurt and humiliate the victim, using sex as a weapon.

So then Logic would dictate that many men who rape or sexually assault women could just as easily be gay? Since you assert sexual orientation has no predetermination in what sex someone might assault.

I mean if SEXUAL assault has nothing to do with sex and Men that sexually assault men are just as likely to be heterosexual as Gay, then logic dictates that men that Sexually assault women are just as likely to be gay? (adjusted for statistical representation)

Or are you saying Gay people don't commit sexual assault on either sex and it's only evil Heterosexuals.

Or just what are you trying to say, because it's nonsense.so far.

See the problem with liberal absurdity is that when you aplly logic to it,, it evaporates faster than a man man made lake

To you. However do you think they identify themselves as gay?

If you have sex with a person of the same sex, you are at very least Bi-sexual by definition.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What I find interesting... though not surprising is the attention and outrage paid to a stock photo...... while no concern for the tens of thousands of victims of sexual assault / abuse.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

If you have sex with a person of the same sex, you are at very least Bi-sexual by definition.

To you and by normal standards. But you are not dealing with normal people, you are dealing with a rapist and how they percieve themselves.

SO, do you think the attacker identifies themselves as gay?

Filed: Timeline

So then Logic would dictate that many men who rape or sexually assault women could just as easily be gay? Since you assert sexual orientation has no predetermination in what sex someone might assault.

I mean if SEXUAL assault has nothing to do with sex and Men that sexually assault men are just as likely to be heterosexual as Gay, then logic dictates that men that Sexually assault women are just as likely to be gay? (adjusted for statistical representation)

Or are you saying Gay people don't commit sexual assault on either sex and it's only evil Heterosexuals.

Or just what are you trying to say, because it's nonsense.so far.

See the problem with liberal absurdity is that when you aplly logic to it,, it evaporates faster than a man man made lake

tumblr_mmcwbufLmC1r5xzspo1_400.jpg

You are hopeless. I didn't expect anything less.

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

What I find interesting... though not surprising is the attention and outrage paid to a stock photo...... while no concern for the tens of thousands of victims of sexual assault / abuse.

Another false assumption - you're just full of these little gems aren't you.

So where's your concern Danno? I demand you post a photo of yourself shedding tears so that it's clear to everyone that you 'care' about the victims and that you didn't post this because you are prejudiced against gays.

He said he worked with one woman. He indicated he did not find her attractive, although some might.

He then added she was well treated by all.

You in your fog of non comprehension turned that into, she wasn't raped because she was not a looker.

Once again..Amazing insensitivity to the issue of rape, total bastardization of what Danno said, and intended. You can squirm and rephrase all you want, it does not change your lack of sensitivity to a very very hurtful subject for many

What does her attractiveness have to do with being assaulted in the military?

To you and by normal standards. But you are not dealing with normal people, you are dealing with a rapist and how they percieve themselves.

SO, do you think the attacker identifies themselves as gay?

I don't really care how heselfidnefies. People often most of the time hide who they really are.

If you have sex with another man, that makes you as a minimum Bisexual.

If you fly a Plane for a living you are a pilot.

It's really that simple

What does her attractiveness have to do with being assaulted in the military?

what you just did is called a Feint.

Why do you think rape is a joke.?

tumblr_mmcwbufLmC1r5xzspo1_400.jpg

You are hopeless. I didn't expect anything less.

C. I have no idea idea how to respond to the overwhelming facts you presented, so I will just call you a nut job or insult you and move on, and claim I already answered the question. ( this covers the tin foil hat stupidity

Timeline

I don't really care how heselfidnefies. People often most of the time hide who they really are.

I wasn't asking what you felt or if you cared, so that obfuscation can stop. Again:

"Do you think the attacker identifies themselves as gay?" (y/n)

If you have sex with another man, that makes you as a minimum Bisexual.

Cool - Tho, again that isn't an answer to the question.

If you fly a Plane for a living you are a pilot.

Wow, thanks for giving me the heads up on an aviation employment question, I didn't even ask.

It's not a hard question:

"Do you think the attacker identifies themselves as gay?"

I'm not asking what you think, or what a taxi driver drives.

It's really that simple

Yet the question still goes unanswered.