AFQuaid

The RFE Master List

1,868 posts in this topic

Ohhh, glad to hear that CSC already notified you. Our TSC still slow and didn't do that,hope today we will get an email notification as well,and our NOA2 soon!

Best of luck and keep us posted abt your progress!

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

My case status online still says:

Request for Evidence

On June 7, 2014, we mailed a notice requesting initial evidence in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence requested. Meanwhile, processing of this case is on hold until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the evidence requested and a decision is made, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

And I have a question too, for those guys who know, withing how much time USCIS will change our case status to (Request For Evidence Response Review)???? We sent them back Divorce Certificate which they need-June 18th by (2 days)express mail,the tracking number says it delivered yesterday! So My question is when they notify us that they got our papers?!!!

Thanks

I sent my RFE next day service with tracking numbers thru the post office. They said it would arrive at 3:30pm to California Service Center. At 6:30pm the next day I received a text and an email saying that they received my RFE, my case status had changed cause its in review. We were approved within a week! Good luck to you!

Timeline

I sent my RFE next day service with tracking numbers thru the post office. They said it would arrive at 3:30pm to California Service Center. At 6:30pm the next day I received a text and an email saying that they received my RFE, my case status had changed cause its in review. We were approved within a week! Good luck to you!

Did you sign up at USCIS so you can be notified by text and email when your case status changes? Cause that is what I check if its moved at all or my case has been touched...Its bad cause I want to check it every minute of the day until it moves. If you haven't signed up, go and get signed up so you can keep up to date with your case.

Did you sign up at USCIS so you can be notified by text and email when your case status changes? Cause that is what I check if its moved at all or my case has been touched...Its bad cause I want to check it every minute of the day until it moves. If you haven't signed up, go and get signed up so you can keep up to date with your case.

Thanks.... They already updated our case number last night) So now waiting journey continues!

P.S I signed up for updated since we got first NOA! But for some reason I can't sign in to my account,it says: "Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

Your account has been locked for one of the following reasons:

(1) Account inactivity.

(2) Too many unsuccessful login attempts."

I don't know what's wrong,I tried to sign in few days before and it worked ok,but now no((( And that's why I didn't get I guess notice yesterday by email, just found out from checking online status,that they changed it. Who had the same problems and how I can fix them?

Thanks

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thanks.... They already updated our case number last night) So now waiting journey continues!

P.S I signed up for updated since we got first NOA! But for some reason I can't sign in to my account,it says: "Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

Your account has been locked for one of the following reasons:

(1) Account inactivity.

(2) Too many unsuccessful login attempts."

I don't know what's wrong,I tried to sign in few days before and it worked ok,but now no((( And that's why I didn't get I guess notice yesterday by email, just found out from checking online status,that they changed it. Who had the same problems and how I can fix them?

Thanks

I had this, and I thought it was because I hadn't logged in for a while. Although I have a sneaking suspicion it might force you to change passwords every so often.

Anyway, I followed a link on the page to change my password and it let me back in.

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My fiance submitted our RFE reply on June 19 by Priority Mail-1 Day. Based from tracking,CSC received it on June 20 around 11am. Early of June 21 (Sat), my fiance received an email and text message from USCIS stating they received our RFE reply and USCIS website case status says: Request for Evidence Response Review

Hoping for NOA2 soon :)

I have send ours express mail and got text and email June 18th. So our dates are close together :dancing: I hope we hear back soon! Good luck to all of us here!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

My RFE was for the Death Certificate from my wife and my fiancee's divorce certificate. Problem is both of these documents were included in the original filing.

My RFE was for death and divorce certificates. Problem is both of these were included with the original filing.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

My RFE was for a death certificate for my wife and proof of divorce for my fiance. Both of these documents were included in the original package so this is more than a bit annoying,

Edited by whysodifficult?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

(For same-sex couples) Got an RFE stating "From the evidence, it is not clear where the petitioner and beneficiary will wed"

Makes sense, since it's not legal in all states.

If any VisaJourney staff reads this, I'd like to suggest a note be put in the K1 visa guide for the intent to marry letter. I used this website for a lot of my prep work. Save someone else the time/headache for something so petty lol

United States of America: experts at keeping families apart.

Timeline

We got our approval last night after one week since USCIS received our RFE response!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!!!

YEY! I'm so happy for the both of you! I came on here just to cheer for my VJ friends who supported me thru getting mine too! Now you're off and aren't waiting anymore! It does feel so good! Best of wishes to you both on the rest of your journey!

Timeline

Thank you very much for your support and advices first! You really helped us a lot!

Best of luck for you too!

I'm just so excited for everyone! May it be a speedier process for you as well! We're now waiting for packet 3 from the Embassy! This is the more exciting part of the waiting. Now its his turn to freak out! LOL!! I heard that it goes pretty fast there and they're nice so that's great news!

Thank you very much for your support and advices first! You really helped us a lot!

Best of luck for you too!

I'm just so excited for everyone! May it be a speedier process for you as well! We're now waiting for packet 3 from the Embassy! This is the more exciting part of the waiting. Now its his turn to freak out! LOL!! I heard that it goes pretty fast there and they're nice so that's great news!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.