jeranne28

Visa

10 posts in this topic

Hi VJ people!!! Pls I need your help regrading this matter. I paid our visa in BPI bank in Manila. However, me and my daughter have the same receipt # in other words i only used i receipt in paying our visa. What will I do? I cannot make an appointment in my daughters name it won't go through. Do I have to pay visa again for my daughter? Pls need your advise or opinion. Thank you.

you should've paid separately for each person

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp

the way I understand the website, you would need to make a separate payment (again) for your daughter. perhaps others can chime in on this

Edited by iammrsregi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes.. you need separate receipt for your daughter...

if i read it right it said that one receipt per applicant. since its gonna be you and your daughter you should have printed 2 receipt.

KI VISA JOURNEY

12/13/13- mailed I-129f packet to Texas lockbox

12/16/16- Texas Lockbox received packet

12/18/13- received email confirmation of NOA1 / transferred to CSC

12/20/13- receive NOA1 hard copy from mail

12/23/13- Alien Registration Number was change

12/24/13- TOUCHED!

01/22/14- NOA2 received email/txt confirmation of approval (35 days after my NOA1)

01/24/14- received NOA2 hard copy from mail

02/03/14- NVC packet received

02/04/14- NVC issued our MNL case#

02/06/14- left NVC sent to Manila US Embassy

02/10/14- Manila US Embassy received packet

03/05/14 - Packet 3 Recieved

05/05/14 - Date of Interview

05/08/14- Visa picked up in MOA

05/19/14- Date of Entry in US (POE: Los Angeles)

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS JOURNEY

05/20/14- Civil Wedding

05/27/14-went to SSA to get a SS card (will get in the mail within 2 weeks)

06/02/14- received SSA card through USPS mail

06/07/14- mailed AOS, EAD and Travel document Packet to Chicago Lockbox

06/11/14- Chicago Lockbox Received Packet

06/12/14-received text confirmation of NOA1 for AOS, EAD and Travel document / AOS transferred to Nebraska Service Center

06/25/14-recieved NOA1 hard copy for AOS, EAD and Travel document by USPS mail.

07/14/14- received Biometrics Appointment Letter for his AOS and EAD (Appointment was 7/9/14 we got the letter late!)

7/15/14- we did a walking to ASC office, explained we just received the letter and they let us have his Biometrics done... thank god!!

7/22/14- (touched) I485, APPLICATION TO ADJUST STATUS is now ready for interview scheduling.

7/31/14- (touched) I485, USCS mailed the appointment notice for an interview for Sept 5, 2014.

8/4/14- received appointment notice by USPS mail.

8/20/14- (touched) mailed a notice that they have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

8/28/14- (touched) mailed the new card Form I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION.

9/2/14- received EAD card. (2days delayed)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Progress to Phil Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is country-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Hi VJ people!!! Pls I need your help regrading this matter. I paid our visa in BPI bank in Manila. However, me and my daughter have the same receipt # in other words i only used i receipt in paying our visa. What will I do? I cannot make an appointment in my daughters name it won't go through. Do I have to pay visa again for my daughter? Pls need your advise or opinion. Thank you.

What was the total amount paid from your BPI receipt?

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

You paid both visa fees using one deposit slip?!! That is a big no-no. I would tend to say you will have to take another deposit slip to BPI and pay a separate fee. You could contact USEM and ask them for sure (I recommend this) but from what I read on the embassy website it looks like you will need to pay another fee - hope not.

http://ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-paymentinfo.asp

"If you are paying for more than one applicant, please DO NOT make a lump sum payment for all the applicants. A UID/receipt number is required for each visa application fee payment for EACH applicant for scheduling an appointment. After you have paid the visa application fee, please keep the fee receipt for your records."

Restrictions

Your visa application fee is non-refundable and you cannot transfer it to another person.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I just got this,

The U.S. Embassy or Consulate is willing to expedite this case once we have all the fees, forms, and documents. You can pay your fees and submit Form DS-260 at ceac.state.gov. Please send everything else to nvcinquiry@state.gov (type "ATTN: PI Supervisor" in the subject line of the email) or to this address:

National Visa Center

ATTN: PI Supervisor

31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

but when I entered my case and invoice number, it is no not there

also, what is everything else???

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I pay 10,560 pesos ($240.00) each. What is the best # that I can call, praying i can still fix it or else just pay again 10560 pesos (240.00).Thank you.

Embassy Contact Information

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwhnv10.html

local number: 632-301-2000 extension 5184 or 5185 ( 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or ext 5185 )

(632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930.

** (703) 520-2235 (this is a USA number)

For inquiries on a specific case, please call the Immigrant Visa (IV) Unit's inquiry line at (632) 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185 during normal business hours, except between 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m.

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

In order to serve our visa applicants more efficiently, we have created this new e-mail address:IVMNLAppointments@state.gov , for early appointment requests and visa scheduling issues. Please note, however, that early appointment requests will be approved on a case to case basis (i.e., aging out cases, or in cases involving personal or medical emergencies), and only if visa interview slots are available.

For other immigrant and K visa concerns, please send an e-mail to IVManilaReplies@state.gov

To enable us to electronically sort the messages and provide better, more timely responses, you should follow the instructions below.

The subject line of your email should indicate the visa applicant’s last name, first and middle name (ex. DOE, John James), case number/USCIS receipt number, visa category and priority date.

Messages should be limited to 500 characters or less. The mail size should not be more than 15 KB.

Do not submit documentation or attachments with your message as our system is unable to receive inquiries with attachments.

Do not send your inquiry more than once as duplicate inquiries will congest our system and delay our response time.

I just got this,

The U.S. Embassy or Consulate is willing to expedite this case once we have all the fees, forms, and documents. You can pay your fees and submit Form DS-260 at ceac.state.gov. Please send everything else to nvcinquiry@state.gov (type "ATTN: PI Supervisor" in the subject line of the email) or to this address:

National Visa Center

ATTN: PI Supervisor

31 Rochester Avenue, Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

but when I entered my case and invoice number, it is no not there

also, what is everything else???

That is NVC ... K-1 does not pay any fees to NVC.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

call the embassy but I think they will tell you to pay the MRV fee again. No hurt in trying though. good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.