r9dblanco

Request for Evidence. Sad, Sad, Sad Day.

42 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I got one too last Saturday but we haven't received the hard copy yet, so we have wait to find out what they want. Calling them is of no use as they don't or can't give any information. It kinda sucks that they needed this long and now it's Christmas and New Years but oh well. I'm hoping that it's the passport pictures we sent in, apparently they need to be a certain size, and I don't think ours are. We will see, been playing this waiting game for so long I guess I'll survive another few months. Sigh.

Together since 04/17/2005

Married since 03/30/2012

PD 04/09/2013

Transferred 11/18/2013

Hardcopy of transfer TSC 11/21/2013

Request for evidence 12/14/2013

Hardcopy RFE 12/21/2013

RFE response review 01/27/2014

NOA 2, approval 04/04/2014

PDA/ uscis shipped approved case to DoS for processing...04/07/2014

Waiting continues...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It took them only 21 days to process my RFE. Stupidity on my parts, I forgot to check off the boxes for IMBRA showing them I do not have any criminal convictions or orders of protection, etc.

In your case, if you depended on your passport to prove citizenship, you must scan EVERY PAGE of it for them, even blank ones. Did you do that? That may very well be what they want.

Just give them what they ask for and wait. Should not take too long.

Al422 I did not scan EVERY PAGE of it for them. I did was sent was a copy fo the first page. They also changed my Alien Registration Number 2 days ago. I wonder if this has something to do with it?

Hopefully I get the letter by Tuesday.

Thanks,

Dervi

I had received a RFE..i called my lawyer because I didnt have the hardcopy yet...he told me to look and see if it said "initial evidence, or additional evidence"...i did look and mine said "initial evidence"....turns out they needed 2 passport photos of me

It could be something as simple as a missing signature, our RFE was because our marriage cert was the wrong version. No problem, we were overjoyed to get RFE because it means that your case is on someone's desk working on it and as soon as they receive your further documents back you'll be on the fast train to approval! You should be happy! It's happening soon!

event.png

I am keeping my hopes up. I am happy to have so many people here that offer you support, guidance, and hopes. Thanks my friends and United We Stand. :-).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Bad news for me, they lost half our submitted documents like the G-Forms, international marriage certificate and photos. Gotta submit everything anew...take new pictures, get another certified copy of our marriage certificate and fill out the forms again. Depressed much?! :(

Together since 04/17/2005

Married since 03/30/2012

PD 04/09/2013

Transferred 11/18/2013

Hardcopy of transfer TSC 11/21/2013

Request for evidence 12/14/2013

Hardcopy RFE 12/21/2013

RFE response review 01/27/2014

NOA 2, approval 04/04/2014

PDA/ uscis shipped approved case to DoS for processing...04/07/2014

Waiting continues...

Snikwad my friend. Thats is crazyy. I hope they can count the time you already did. Did you talk to them and ask them if they can prioritize your case? Thats a bunch of BullCrap. I am upset that this happened to you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

[administrivia]

OP - please change your profile to reflect exactly what yer filing for

OP - please change yer timeline to NOT be a DCF'd I-130.

Thanks !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I sent my rfe In Nebraska dec 16 and they receive 19.i chwck my status it says review of rfe.hownlong will it take to be approve?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Yes don't be sad....it's a happy sign that they are looking at your profile. When we received our RFE it was just a simple letter saying we would agree to marry within 90 days. After this was sent and received it was just a week!! Mind you I was in the US at the time. They do get onto it right away (from our experience).

Filed: Timeline

Usually you will receive something in the mail stating what they are looking for. Like maybe birth certificates, pictures, etc... I received a Request for evidence for my K1 Visa and they wanted some sort of proof of a relationship. Maybe have you sent them money do u have some recipts?

Like I said they will usually send you a letter in the mail. If you receive no letter in about a week I would call them see if they can resend it. That's crazy it took them 9 months to get to that conclusion.

It didn't actually take them 9 months to get to that conclusion, maybe all of 9 minutes.

dont worry the same thing happen to me .once you receive the letter ,just send what they request and as soon as they receive it they will approve your i 130 in 2 or 3 days .good luck

Where is uour case transfered?im a bot worried cause i saw in the online request for review of evidence did you see that also before u approved?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.