Iyawo Ayodele

medical exam requirements

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please, does anyone know if there is any way to avoid the immunizations at the medical exam? we are personally and religiously against immunizations as they are toxic poison that has caused many many diseases and mental retardation, and mental damage. is there ANY WAY to avoid the immunizations, at least till he is able to get here, then we can speak to my pastor about religious exemptions????

Morgan Ife Ayodele :luv:

Filed: Other Timeline

I respect your religion but honestly I never seen in any religion where its forbidden to take vaccines. I suggest you call USCIS and explain your philosophy to them and see how it goes.

I had vaccines all my life and when last checked Im not mentally retarded lol. Im sure all the friends in visa-journey are not mentally retarded too (because they all did their vaccines).

11/16/2013 - AOS Package sent via UPS ground shipping (I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765)
11/20/2013 (DAY01) Package delivered to Chicago and signed by CHYBA
11/26/2013 (DAY06) NOA Text messages and emails received

12/05/2013 (DAY16) Biometrics letter recieved for 12-19-2013

12/09/2013 (DAY20) Biometrics done in Buffalo (early walk in)

12/18/2013 (DAY29) I-485 status changed to testing and interview

01/06/2014 (DAY 48)- Interview notice for February 10

01/24/2014 ( DAY 66)- EAD AND AP approved

01/30/2014 ( Day 72)- EAD combo card arrived

02/10/2014 (Day 83) Interview date : APPROVED on the spot!! Passport stamped and card production ordered.

February 18 : GC received. Free until November 2016

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please, does anyone know if there is any way to avoid the immunizations at the medical exam? we are personally and religiously against immunizations as they are toxic poison that has caused many many diseases and mental retardation, and mental damage. is there ANY WAY to avoid the immunizations, at least till he is able to get here, then we can speak to my pastor about religious exemptions????

You would be hard pressed to show evidence of an adult developing mental retardation after a shot. You can try and go the waiver route but know this very well could sabotage your whole visa journey.

So your husband has never had any immunization. malaria shot his whole life? If a doctor did a Tither test(is that what they call it) would they find anything?

Here's the link about vaccines. Don't see k1s fall under that since you aren't adjusting yet. I highlighted the two key points for you below.

http://www.uscis.gov/news/questions-and-answers/vaccination-requirements

Q. Can I be forced to be vaccinated for immigration purposes?

A. If you refuse to receive the vaccines required for immigration purposes, as mandated by the immigration laws of the United States, your application for legal permanent resident status may be denied.

Q. What will happen if I refuse to receive one or all of the required vaccines?

A. Tell the civil surgeon if you do not wish to receive the required vaccines or a particular vaccine. You should also tell the civil surgeon the reason you do not wish to receive the vaccine(s). In this case, a waiver may be available to you, but only under the following circumstances:

• You are opposed to vaccinations in any form– that is, you cannot obtain a waiver based on an objection only as to one vaccination
  • Your objection must be based on religious beliefs or moral convictions; and
  • The religious or moral beliefs must be sincere.

The form used to apply for a waiver depends on the adjustment category under which you are seeking legal permanent residence status. For example, refugees and asylees seeking adjustment of status should file Form I-602, Application by Refugee for Waiver of Grounds of Excludability. Individuals seeking adjustment of status as a result of an approved Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, or Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, would file Form I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

As others have said it is a public health issue. With Nigeria being one of the few places where polio still exists I am glad they hold fast on this one. If it is a big thing moving to Nigeria is an option for you to be together.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

Timeline

i happen to know several including my own children confirmed developed ADHD from vaccines, several children developing MS directly from them, two who DIED from them given 5 at once, several who developed tumors in the brain and one who developed sesiures. just because you don't know any cases, and havent done research doesn't mean you know. and CHRISTIANS are not supposed to ever get vaccines by order of the BIBLE where is says to keep your body free from blemish and toxic substances, and i quote a few:

There are scriptural passages that teach us why it is not right to vaccinate. Vaccines are comprised of foreign proteins, and vaccination is the forcible procedure for putting foreign proteins in our bodies. Scripture gives specific instructions about how we are to care for our bodies and repeatedly warns against defiling the body. We are commanded to keep these temples clean, pure and holy.

~1 Peter 1:15-16 teaches us “as He which hath called you isholy, so be you holy in all manner of conversation (life); Because it is written, be you holy, for I am holy.”

~Leviticus 11:44-45 tells us to keep the body clean in order to be holy. “You shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and you shall be holy.”

~Ephesians 5:27 and ~Romans 12:1 beseech us to preserve our bodies without blemish or any such thing and tells us that it is our duty to do so.

Our bodies should be “holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”

~1 Corinthians 3:16-17 teaches us that to be holy we must follow the laws of nature. This scriptural passage warns that if any man defile the temple of God, he shall be destroyed, “for the temple of God is holy, which you are.” The destruction of living tissue, and eventually the body, is a natural consequence of a degenerative disease process that begins when the body becomes defiled.

~Deuteronomy Chapter 14 and ~Leviticus Chapter 11 To keep us free from blemish, the laws of nature stipulate that our bodies cannot tolerate foreign substances. For our protection, these scriptural passages list the clean and unclean proteins that are both acceptable and unacceptable in our bodies in any manner.

Children are a blessing from God to us

~Deuteronomy 28:4a teaches us that our children are holy. “Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body.” The attention we pay to the stewardship of our own bodies must be practiced as well in the loving care of our offspring.

~Revelation 12:17 Blessed are the children because they are born desiring to keep the commandments of God. The life of a holy child must not be defiled with foreign and unclean proteins. Disease, in both its natural and manufactured forms, is a threat to the life of man and child: “the dragon was wroth with the women, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,”

~Luke 17:2 As stewards of their spirits and for their protection, we are obligated to keep their bodies free from blemish:“It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.” <

In order that we may actively and purposefully engage in practices that sanctify and purify our bodies, scripture compels us to choose for ourselves and our children the foods, medicines and activities that preserve and promote life.

Religious conviction, law and the medical code of ethics

~1 Corinthians 6:19 2 and ~Corinthians 6:16 Christians think of life as a gift of God and the body as a marvelous work of divine creation to be reverenced as a temple of God. The human person is not only a living body, but a body living with spiritual life open to share in the eternal life of God and which must be kept holy. This tenet forms the basis for religious objection to the practice of vaccination.

~Psalm 139:13-16 “For I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are thy works;” and my soul knows that well.

~Revelation 14:12 and ~Deuteronomy 13:18 challenges us “to do that which is right in the eyes of the Lord thy God.”To be good stewards of God’s creation, we must act our conscience and obey the laws of nature.

The fact that some vaccines are cultured in aborted fetal tissue presents another ethical concern with the practice of vaccination and the policy of forced compliance of this procedure.

When we believe that murder is sinful, the use of vaccines derived from the tissue of an aborted fetus is offensive and morally repugnant. When we accept a vaccine produced in aborted fetal tissues, we participate in the purposeful ending of a life and further violate the dignity of the unborn person.

~Exodus 20:13 “You shall not murder.”

~Deuteronomy 30:19-20a “I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life,” so you and your seed may live.

Both the Constitution and the medical code of ethical conduct honor our sincere need to consciously live according to our spiritual beliefs.

The Constitution enables us to witness to the sacredness of human life in both word and action. The Constitution denies Congress the power to create laws which prohibit the free exercise one’s religious beliefs and it prohibits governmental interference with the free exercise of religion.

An ethical medicine is a system of loving care that respects the right of a patient to informed consent and compassionate treatment. Medical ethics requires that all physicians abide by the Hippocratic Oath, which promises no harm to the patient.

Because vaccination defiles the body with foreign substances known to cause death and injury, we have a religious duty to abstain from this practice if we are truly committed to our faith. The community, our lawmakers and the medical providers who advocate vaccination are obliged by law and ethics to respect our beliefs.

~1 Corinthians 8 St Paul urges respect for the conscience of others. Any laws restricting conscientious objection to practices that conflict with religious belief are unethical.

The Bible is explicit in it’s instructions to us as a people. Living a Christian faith means having a commitment to keeping the body blemish-free so that we may have abundant life. There is no scriptural support for injecting poisons or any virus into the bloodstream to cure or prevent disease. Scripture is filled, however, with references to the care of the human body. People who object to the practice of vaccination for religious reasons can be confident that they are obeying the Word of God.

and by the way, the Quran agrees.

Timeline

just for the individuals who may read this post in the future, I solved my own question irregardless of the rude, and un professional replies:

Technical Instructions for Panel Physicians and Civil Surgeons

Vaccination Requirements for Immigrant Visa Applicants

• Reviewing any incomplete vaccination series to determine if eligible for a blanket waiver.

A blanket waiver is a waiver that is applied uniformly to a group of conditions and does not require a separate waiver application or fee to be filed with USCIS. In many cases, it might not be medically appropriate to administer a dose of a particular vaccine. Five "Not Medically Appropriate" categories are acceptable when determining an applicant's eligibility for a blanket waiver.

The five "Not Medically Appropriate" categories are—

• Not age appropriate

For each vaccine for which administration is not age appropriate, the "Not age appropriate" waiver box must be checked. For all applicants, this box will need to be checked for at least one vaccine. For example, infants and adults do not need meningococcal vaccine, and adults do not need Hib vaccine.

• Insufficient time interval between doses

If the minimum time interval between the last documented dose and the next required dose has not passed, the "Insufficient time interval" waiver box for that vaccine must be checked.

If administration of the single dose of a vaccine at the time of the medical examination does not complete the series for that vaccine, the "Insufficient time interval" waiver box must be checked to indicate that additional doses will be needed to complete the series for that vaccine.

• Contraindication

If an applicant has contraindications to specific vaccines, the "Contraindication" waiver box for that vaccine must be checked.

• Not routinely available

When the required vaccine is not licensed or not routinely available in the country where the medical examination is performed, the "Not routinely available" waiver box must be checked.

• Not fall (flu) season

Influenza vaccine is required during the influenza (flu) season in the country of examination. The flu season usually occurs during fall and continues through early spring in temperate areas, where influenza activity peaks from December to March. Influenza occurs throughout the year in tropical areas. The influenza vaccine might be available only during the flu season in the country of examination. Therefore, if that is the case, the "Not fall (flu) season" waiver box must be checked at other times of the year.

• Completing "Part 2. Results."

After reviewing entries in "Part 1. Immunization Record" for all the vaccines, the appropriate box under "Part 2. Results" must be checked.

• Vaccination history incomplete: Applicant may be eligible for blanket waiver(s).

Completion of a vaccine series is not required to conclude the medical examination, because such a requirement would require multiple visits to a panel physician and could lead to unnecessary delay in the immigration process. If any of the boxes under the "Not Medically Appropriate" heading was checked, the "Applicant may be eligible for blanket waiver(s) because vaccination(s) not medically appropriate (as indicated above)" box must also be checked. This box will probably always be checked because some vaccines may not be age appropriate for the applicant.

• Vaccine history incomplete: Applicant may request a waiver based on religious or moral convictions.

If an applicant objects to vaccination based on religious or moral convictions, the "Applicant will request an individual waiver based on religious or moral convictions" box must be checked. This is not a blanket waiver, and the applicant will have to submit a waiver request to USCIS.

• Vaccine history is complete for each vaccine.

If the applicant has met the vaccination requirements, i.e., completed the series for all required vaccines, the "Vaccine history complete for each vaccine, all requirements met" box must be checked.

• Applicant does not meet immunization requirements.

If an applicant's vaccine history is incomplete and the applicant refuses administration of a single dose of any required vaccine that is medically appropriate for the applicant, the "Applicant does not meet vaccination requirements for one or more vaccines and no waiver is requested" box must be checked.

Edited by Iyawo Ayodele

Timeline

He has to have started all that are age appropiate and must finish them for AOS If you think your religios noncense gets you out of it you are mistaken. If it isn't HIS long term beliefs then HE must take them

Timeline

i happen to know several including my own children confirmed developed ADHD from vaccines, several children developing MS directly from them, two who DIED from them given 5 at once, several who developed tumors in the brain and one who developed sesiures. just because you don't know any cases, and havent done research doesn't mean you know. and CHRISTIANS are not supposed to ever get vaccines by order of the BIBLE where is says to keep your body free from blemish and toxic substances, and i quote a few:

As i said "You would be hard pressed to show evidence of an adult developing mental retardation after a shot".

Your husband isn't a child and sure people die getting immunized but the good of the many, far outways the good of the one (Mr. Spock said that).luv.gif

And they will do a tither test you know. You say he has never had a shot ever, not even malaria or anything?

Your beliefs are yours. I sure am not knocking it but coming from a country that has diseases the US has fought long and hard and erased will be hard to allow someone in just because.

And watch the attitude and name calling. It's uncalled for.protest6wz.gif

Edited by dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

As i said "You would be hard pressed to show evidence of an adult developing mental retardation after a shot".

Your husband isn't a child and sure people die getting immunized but the good of the many, far outways the good of the one (Mr. Spock said that).luv.gif

And they will do a tither test you know. You say he has never had a shot ever, not even malaria or anything?

Your beliefs are yours. I sure am not knocking it but coming from a country that has diseases the US has fought long and hard and erased will be hard to allow someone in just because.

I wonder if she reads food labels and avoids preservatives , maybe she grows everything she eats and milks her own cows/goats I love these peple that latch on to things to support something they don't want to do but violate the same edicts in other ways

Timeline

you people tell ME to watch my attitude and name calling because i called a few people unmannerly??? and YOU several then redicule my lifestyle, and beliefs? perhaps you should take a look at YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR! I did not come on here rediculing anyone elses beliefs and lifestyle! I just said that you could be more mannerly and polite to someone you dont agree with!

and YES many of the victims WERE ADULT, and just because YOU were lucky and didn't react badly YET or develop irreversable brain damage YET doesn't mean it is good or acceptable to play RUSSIAN ROULET WITH MY LOVED ONES.

my beliefs and knowledge is VALID and supported by FACT

and also NO ONE who is even totally unvaccinated is a danger to ANYONE. he is not SICK because he didn't receive gov approved poisons. HE IS WELL AND HEALTHY. and has been that way due to NATURAL health management, when he got malaria, he CURED IT with paw paw seeds, as GOD PROVIDES all medicines anyone needs for the deseases caused by MAN. Western poisons only mask the symptoms, and never kill the parasite!

your ignorance does not allow you to redicule another individual, you are welcome to poison yourself as you wish and believe the lies the gov tells you.

BUT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE SHOULD CONDUCT THEMSELVES WITH DIGNITY AND MANNERS TWARDS OTHERS, AND NOT BEHAVE LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Usually I wouldn't.

i happen to know several including my own children confirmed developed ADHD from vaccines,

No, just happen to know several children that have ADHD. The 'from vaccines' bit is pure conjecture.

several children developing MS directly from them, two who DIED from them given 5 at once, several who developed tumors in the brain and one who developed sesiures. just because you don't know any cases, and havent done research doesn't mean you know.

And just because you know some doesn't mean correlation implies causation.

and CHRISTIANS are not supposed to ever get vaccines by order of the BIBLE where is says to keep your body free from blemish and toxic substances, and i quote a few:

The Bible says lots of things...

There are scriptural passages that teach us why it is not right to vaccinate. Vaccines are comprised of foreign proteins, and vaccination is the forcible procedure for putting foreign proteins in our bodies. Scripture gives specific instructions about how we are to care for our bodies and repeatedly warns against defiling the body. We are commanded to keep these temples clean, pure and holy.

~1 Peter 1:15-16 teaches us “as He which hath called you isholy, so be you holy in all manner of conversation (life); Because it is written, be you holy, for I am holy.”

Er... this has nothing todo with vaccines. It is talking about the products of salvation... salvation: hope, holiness, reverence and love.

~Leviticus 11:44-45 tells us to keep the body clean in order to be holy. “You shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and you shall be holy.”

Try reading the 4 verses beforehand that tell you explicitly how to be clean.

~Ephesians 5:27 and ~Romans 12:1 beseech us to preserve our bodies without blemish or any such thing and tells us that it is our duty to do so.

Our bodies should be “holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.”

"5.
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish."

Got that? No wrinkles! And Romans 12.1... well go read it.

~1 Corinthians 3:16-17 teaches us that to be holy we must follow the laws of nature. This scriptural passage warns that if any man defile the temple of God, he shall be destroyed, “for the temple of God is holy, which you are.” The destruction of living tissue, and eventually the body, is a natural consequence of a degenerative disease process that begins when the body becomes defiled.

Or you know... the fall.

~Deuteronomy Chapter 14 and ~Leviticus Chapter 11 To keep us free from blemish, the laws of nature stipulate that our bodies cannot tolerate foreign substances. For our protection, these scriptural passages list the clean and unclean proteins that are both acceptable and unacceptable in our bodies in any manner.

Please, go read these chapters, they are dealing with Jewish Sacrificial Laws and Laws of Kashrut, and what is an acceptable sacrifice to God. Nothing about vaccines.

... Ill refrain.

and by the way, the Quran agrees.

Oh right must be true!

Edited by isbjorn

I really don't know why anyone is bothering to explain to the OP...

Vaccines are required. For the K1, they get to wait until AOS until vaccines are required, but still eventually they will have to show they've had them.

Sounds like the OP is married, though, so the spousal visa will get denied, and then he can try and apply for a waiver. To do that, he'll have to show he's never had any vaccines and that his religion prevents him from getting any. Christians get vaccines every day, so that'll be a near impossible sell.

* I-130/CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London
3rd May 2013 - Married in London

7th May 2013 - I-130 filed
4th June 2013 - NOA2 (approved)
16th July 2013 - Interview (approved)
30th July 2013 - POE San Francisco
29th August 2013 - 2 year green card arrived

* How? Read my DCF London I-130 for CR1/IR1 Spouse Guide

* Removal of Conditions (RoC) via California Service Centre
1st May 2015 - 90 day RoC window opened
6th May 2015 - I-751 filed (delivered 8th May, cheque cashed 18th May)
7th August 2015 - Approved / GC production

27th August 2015 - 10 year green card arrived

* Naturalisation (Citizenship) via Phoenix Lockbox

* San Francisco Field Office:
1st May 2016 - N-400 window opened
20th August 2016 - N-400 filed

26th August 2016 - NOA1
13th September 2016 - Biometrics

12th January 2017 - Biometrics (again)
30th May 2017 - Interview (approved)
7th June 2017 - Oath

Oh, nm. I just realised the OP is K1 (I wish bio info on the left showed up on mobile view). Folks were referring to a "husband".

Anyway, so yeah, you can get him to the USA without any vaccines being up to date (K1s don't have to be up to date, because it's a non-immigrant visa), but you'll fail at AOS.

Edited by lost_at_sea

* I-130/CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London
3rd May 2013 - Married in London

7th May 2013 - I-130 filed
4th June 2013 - NOA2 (approved)
16th July 2013 - Interview (approved)
30th July 2013 - POE San Francisco
29th August 2013 - 2 year green card arrived

* How? Read my DCF London I-130 for CR1/IR1 Spouse Guide

* Removal of Conditions (RoC) via California Service Centre
1st May 2015 - 90 day RoC window opened
6th May 2015 - I-751 filed (delivered 8th May, cheque cashed 18th May)
7th August 2015 - Approved / GC production

27th August 2015 - 10 year green card arrived

* Naturalisation (Citizenship) via Phoenix Lockbox

* San Francisco Field Office:
1st May 2016 - N-400 window opened
20th August 2016 - N-400 filed

26th August 2016 - NOA1
13th September 2016 - Biometrics

12th January 2017 - Biometrics (again)
30th May 2017 - Interview (approved)
7th June 2017 - Oath

Timeline

there is the I690 waiver for moral and religios conviction that we can file once he is here, doing it now will cause months of delay, I'm just hoping that being 42 he can avoid getting as many as possible due to medically unnecessary untill he can arrive here where we will have time to file the waiver.

he has had one malaria shot when a child, that only made him sicker. since then he re contracted it several years ago and cured it outright with traditional tribal medicines, and has prevented it ever since, and all other diseases known there. you can not infect someone with a disease you don't have. and you don't prevent a disease by injecting the disease into your bloodstream. I have not known sickness of any kind not even the common cold for 15 years because of my lifestyle and trust in naturopathy. I have been in close contact with people with many sicknesses including walking pneumonia and never even contracted a cough from them. so someones opinion that i am endangering people around me and what if someone dies? from what? my health and lack of any sickness or disease? a person can not pass sickness if they are not sick. and its illogical to inject yourself with sicknesses that havent been seen here in decades. to prevent what isn't here.

and were not legally married yet. he is my husband before God, not any gov hence the k1. Gov is not in charge of allowing marriage, nor saying when a person "is married". the papers we will file with them informing them of our marriage is just that. worthless paper to inform them, never to ask permission. only God gives permission.

Oh, nm. I just realised the OP is K1 (I wish bio info on the left showed up on mobile view). Folks were referring to a "husband".

Anyway, so yeah, you can get him to the USA without any vaccines being up to date (K1s don't have to be up to date, because it's a non-immigrant visa), but you'll fail at AOS.

thank you.

we will have time to file the waivers once hes here

Filed: Timeline

As others have said it is a public health issue. With Nigeria being one of the few places where polio still exists I am glad they hold fast on this one. If it is a big thing moving to Nigeria is an option for you to be together.

i respect you have your religious beliefs as all are entitled to...... i think what you need to realize is that by not doing so you are potentially and quite possibly FATALLY endangering others who are at risk.... Ever seen a baby with whooping cough (pertussis)???http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iiwZ2_9Vi8 Infants need to be a certain age to be vaccinated for it...so until then they are at risk of contracting it from un-vaccinated people

i could ask you this- How would you live with yourself if you, by not being vaccinated, killed another person by passing on a sickness?

I think you are being irresponsible in my opinion...

And i don't think your FULLY GROWN fiance will develop any retardation lol from getting vaccinated

many of the claims you have about vaccines have been disproved

And if they do let him immigrate do those around you a favor and dont leave the house or be around others who are high risk.....

better yet...move to Nigeria and be with him...

Oh please Guys, we don't want that nonsense there too.

there is the I690 waiver for moral and religios conviction that we can file once he is here, doing it now will cause months of delay, I'm just hoping that being 42 he can avoid getting as many as possible due to medically unnecessary untill he can arrive here where we will have time to file the waiver.

he has had one malaria shot when a child, that only made him sicker. since then he re contracted it several years ago and cured it outright with traditional tribal medicines, and has prevented it ever since, and all other diseases known there. you can not infect someone with a disease you don't have. and you don't prevent a disease by injecting the disease into your bloodstream. I have not known sickness of any kind not even the common cold for 15 years because of my lifestyle and trust in naturopathy. I have been in close contact with people with many sicknesses including walking pneumonia and never even contracted a cough from them. so someones opinion that i am endangering people around me and what if someone dies? from what? my health and lack of any sickness or disease? a person can not pass sickness if they are not sick. and its illogical to inject yourself with sicknesses that havent been seen here in decades. to prevent what isn't here.

and were not legally married yet. he is my husband before God, not any gov hence the k1. Gov is not in charge of allowing marriage, nor saying when a person "is married". the papers we will file with them informing them of our marriage is just that. worthless paper to inform them, never to ask permission. only God gives permission.

thank you.

we will have time to file the waivers once hes here

Mr. Ayodele needs to be guarded with his answers during his K1 interview.

Any of this Husband in front of God stuff may lead to AP to ascertain if he is married or not. Just saying.

Edited by Gowon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.