justus009

I-751 documents-How do we sent pictures

5 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Dear Friends,

Could anyone tell me how to sent pictures for I-751 documents to be presented. Should we get it printed or stick the pictures to a regular paper or a photo paper. Also how do they want it stapled or should i just get it stacked and sent it

Any of u guys will be very helpful

Thank you

Dear Friends,

Could anyone tell me how to sent pictures for I-751 documents to be presented. Should we get it printed or stick the pictures to a regular paper or a photo paper. Also how do they want it stapled or should i just get it stacked and sent it

Any of u guys will be very helpful

Thank you

I just put 4 photos per page in a Word document and then printed out a few pages of photos.

And I never suggest stapling. Use paperclips instead. Paperclips will be easier to take off than staples. Make it easy for the officer wink.png

Moved from IR-1 thread to ROC as OP is asking about ROC

Edited by Saylin

Printing black and white pics on regular paper is fine. I sent a dozen pics spanning the 2 year time of our marriage.

Ditto to the paper clips over staples. The last thing anyone needs is to frustrate the person who may or may not issue your gc.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

For the i-130, we made copies on actual photo paper and wrote name, place and date on back of each photo.

Met Online - July, 2009
To see our full timeline see "Spolier"

USCIS
Service Center : Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Dublin, Ireland
Marriage : September, 12th 2012
I-130 Sent : November, 11th 2013
I-130 NOA1: November, 20th 2013
I-130 NOA2 : April, 28th 2014

NVC
Shipped to NVC: May 1st, 2014
Case Received: May 13th, 2014
Case Number Assigned: June 6th, 2014
AOS Bill Paid: June 22nd, 2014
AOS Packet sent Express: June 27th, 2014
AOS Packet Received and signed for by "NVISA*: June 30th, 2014
AOS Packet scanned into system: July 3rd, 2014
IV Bill invoiced and paid: August 7th, 2014
DS260 completed: August 8th, 2014
IV Packet sent Express: August 9th, 2014
ATTEMPTED DELIVERY UNITED STATES 16-Aug-14
11:58 NO ANSWER AT ADDRESS (tried to deliver on a saturday) :lol:

IV Packet Received and signed for by *NVISA CENTER*: August 18th, 2014
IV Packet scanned in: 19th August, 2014
AOS Checklist - August 21st, 2014 http://prntscr.com/4gsyod click link to see the checklist
Fixed AOS (I-864a) Sent to NVC - September 8th, 2014
Fixed AOS Received and signed for by *NVISA CENTER*: September 15th, 2014

CASE COMPLETE - 20th October 2014
Medical Scheduled: November 12th
Interview December 23rd (called October 30th)

Interview Changed to December 8th! (Embassy called me!!)

Interview Result: APRROVED! :dance:

Visa in hand: December 11th!

event.png event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.