cobra661266

21 years old filed for k1

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi! My fiancé who filed for k1 petition was 21 years old and he will turn 22 next year January and I'm 22 years old.... is there any problem with our age filing for k1 visa? or we are good?

hi! My fiancé who filed for k1 petition was 21 years old and he will turn 22 next year January and I'm 22 years old.... is there any problem with our age filing for k1 visa? or we are good?

Not at all. Focus to prove your relationship is genuinely real. You both are good to go. Good luck! About financial support, is better to ask fellow Vjers from the Philippines.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

no problem. my fiance was 20 when we filed.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That's ok. We also started when we were 21 and 22 and it was all normal. Just make sure petitioner has enough income. My now husband has been working and earning above the poverty line at age 22 and Philippine consulate is not so thrilled with co sponsors but they still approve petitions with co cosponsors if they deem the relationship bonafide. :)

No problem filing the petition, or getting the Visa. You will need to get the CFO sticker in your passport so start reading up on Parental Advice since you are 22. Not difficult to get, but something you should be aware of because you may need one at the CFO.

01/12/2013: POE
02/14/2013: MARRIED ON VALENTINE'S DAY!
03/18/2013: AOS Sent via USPS Express Mail
03/28/2013: NOA - AOS, AP, EAD
04/25/2013: Biometrics

05/28/2013: RFEs for EADs and APs

06/17/2013: AOS Interviews. Approved

06/26/2013: Green Cards Received! (APs and EAD also received but not needed)

Removal of Conditions

===================================

03/25/2015: Mailed I-751

04/06/2015: NOA1

05/05/2015: Biometrics

07/27/2015: RFE

09/07/2015: RFE Response - Additional Evidence Sent

11/19/2015: Interview - APPROVED!

12/15/2016: Green Cards Issued!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.