mandixon

No online status yet?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I applied for a passport 12 days ago (routine processing). I have checked the status of my app several times during the past few days and twice today, but nothing comes up --just the statement in red saying that it is likley that my app hasnt made it into the system yet. Is this common? I dont know when I should go ahead and call them for an update. Anyone went through something similar? I am traveling by the end of Janurary of 2014...so no rush at this point!

Thank you all!

If you can't change your mind, are you sure you still have one?

03/07/2013 N-400(Marriage based)mailed to Dallas,TX office
03/14/2013 Check cashed
03/13/2013 NOA
04/05/2013 Biometrics(done)
04/09/2013 In line for the interview

05/29/2013 Interview

06/14/2013 Oath letter

08/07/2013 Oath ceremony (5 months since application)

08/07/2013 A US citizen!

December 2013 U.S. Passport and new Social Security card in hand!

My Facebook page for teaching English: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishForMoroccansNow/

Timeline

hi; did you file the forum in web? is it first time you make passport or just want to make new biometric?

First passport and I applied in person.

03/14/2013 Check cashed
03/13/2013 NOA

05/29/2013 Interview

06/14/2013 Oath letter

08/07/2013 A US citizen!

My Facebook page for teaching English: https://www.facebook.com/EnglishForMoroccansNow/

Timeline

when did you file document and put in administration ?

I answered this in my original posting.

03/14/2013 Check cashed
03/13/2013 NOA

05/29/2013 Interview

06/14/2013 Oath letter

08/07/2013 A US citizen!

Timeline

ok maybe one month; me just make new biometric passport; it didnt take long; i mean i change from normal passport to biomitric; i dont khow exactely ;but maybe one month

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

First of all, why did you apply the regular way since you are traveling end of January? it only costs 60$ for expedite service + 12.50$ for overnight postal delivery. But that is a sealed ship now.

My brother just applied for his passport (first time also), and also regular way, and he got it in three weeks.

The only difference is that we were able to check the status of application after one week.

I suggest you go ahead and call (not even sure if there is a phone number for them).

Good luck

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

If you need quick expedite is way to go. i overnited my wifes application on the 26th. Today I got an email saying the new one would be overnited Monday the 6th. Thats like 11 days which includes two weekends and a holiday. When I did it last year it was like 9 days but wasnt during a holiday.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline
mandixon,

How long did it take before you were able to track your application? I applied on 1/17. I'm not expecting to track so soon (especially with the holiday last week). Just wondering. Getting anxious about my whole application (seeking Proof of Citizenship through my naturalized parents).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I applied routine process as well. I applied for the first time and in person. I was told to wait for 14 days before checking the status online.

USCIS

Jan 14, 2014 - Sent I-130 applications for my mom and dad to Phoenix Lockbox

Jan 15, 2014 - Received and forwarded to Nebraska Service Center

Jan 20, 2014 - Online status update with email and text receipt numbers

Jan 23, 2014 - NOA 1 with priority date Jan 15, 2104

June 5, 2014 - Both parents' application APPROVED!!!!!!!

NVC

June 11, 2014 - Received email from USCIS that they shipped my petitions to NVC

June 17, 2014 - USCIS shipped the physical petitions to NVC

June 23, 2014 - Called NVC and they received our petitions.
July 7, 2014 - Called NVC and got case number and invoice number for both parents
July 7, 2014 - DS-261 filled out for both parents.

July 8, 2014 - AOS fee available and online payment made.

July 10, 2014 - AOS fee showed "PAID"

July 10, 2014 - DS-260 completed for both parents

July 10, 2014 - CEAC website indicated that both parents' petition sent to Ho Chi Minh City Consulate

July 11, 2014 - NVC operator confirmed that their petitions were shipped to the consulate.

July 28, 2014 - Interview scheduled - APPROVED!!!

July 31,2014- Visa issued showed on CEAC.

August 4, 2014- Visa in hands!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.