mota bhai

Home of North Dakota white supremacist defaced by racist graffiti after revelations about his ‘African’ DNA

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

After other white supremacists in Leith learned that Cobb possessed “sub-Sarahan African” DNA, one of them — currently not identified by name by the police — spray-painted “BACK IN BLACK” on Cobb’s house.

Grant County Assistant State’s Attorney Todd Schwarz told the Los Angeles Times that the man “painted on the house, ‘BACK IN BLACK,’ and he’s not an AC/DC fan.”

It was this graffiti that led Cobb and a follower to “patrol” the streets of Leith over the weekend. The pair were arrested and charged with three counts of terrorizing.

“I’ve got a small community that is absolutely justified in being in fear of this man and his escalation,” Schwarz added.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/20/home-of-north-dakota-white-supremacist-defaced-by-racist-graffiti-after-revelations-about-his-african-dna/

And that's just 14% African. Welcome to our world Mr. Cobb.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Wow that sucks. Do you get your home defaced by skinheads often?

Nope, they're too scared to come where I'm from originally.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I don't condone violence or hate, but he sure got a taste of his own medicine, hmm? That does make me laugh.

But now he went vigilante to catch the graffiti-makers?

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

I told this story to my husband and he made the joke, "Aww, he just got arrested because he was black." :lol:

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

So hillarious watchin the victims be victims.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

So hillarious watchin the victims be victims.

He wasn't a victim, just a clown who got a taste of his own medicine.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg