TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Hello Guys,

We are in AP since 2010 and the embassy has asked for our new passports and medical but one of my family member is outside the country so should I send the medical and passports of rest of the members without sending his ? will they issue the visa for rest of us or will wait until all the medical and passports arrive from all members?

Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello Guys,

We are in AP since 2010 and the embassy has asked for our new passports and medical but one of my family member is outside the country so should I send the medical and passports of rest of the members without sending his ? will they issue the visa for rest of us or will wait until all the medical and passports arrive from all members?

Thanks

Any reason for you r long AP. did you ever ask them why is it this much long.. can you please share me your story

Timeline

Hello Guys,

Thanks

I would send passports and medicals for family members in Pakistan. Yes they will issue the visa to the rest of you. Send requested medicals and passports quickly and keep checking your status on the ceac website and look for an email from the embassy or phone call a few weeks after everything is sent.

Any reason for you r long AP. did you ever ask them why is it this much long.. can you please share me your story

Hello AKZ,

no such reason my interview went well and they told us that they will issue visa within 3 months and whenever we mail them they are saying they cannot give the definite time frame and our case is in process.

I would send passports and medicals for family members in Pakistan. Yes they will issue the visa to the rest of you. Send requested medicals and passports quickly and keep checking your status on the ceac website and look for an email from the embassy or phone call a few weeks after everything is sent.

Thanks Carolyn for the reply.

Timeline

hi I am a female applicant from lahore I was placed in AP 10 Mnths ago and I thought the main reason was because I applied for non immigrant visa for US and was denied!! At my interview the counsellor officer asked me did u ever apply for non immigrant visa? i honestly replied to him yes he smiled and said ok and asked some basic questions about my marriage after that he said ur case needs some administrative processing after some time we will contact you!

now on friday embassy called me and asked for the fresh medical they said ur AP is completed just submit ur fresh medical! I have taken the appointment now plz helo me how to redo new medical?? thehy didnt email me anything!! do i have to take medical by myself or send it? plz tell me the whole process I dunt want more delay its already very late :(

i was too received call from embassy as same word like you for fresh medical .

Timeline

Anyone with expetience plz share who got call from embassy that AP is complete but need new medical to issue visa how long after u sent ur medical did they issued the visa?

Edited by mfcesarah

Timeline

Anyone with expetience plz share who got call from embassy that AP is complete but need new medical to issue visa how long after u sent ur medical did they issued the visa?

i receivd call for fresh medical 25 sep 2014 and sent medical 27 sep 2014...but still now not issued ..i had a lot of status updates but not issued...but one of my friend which have same date of my interview date ...he had got visa after submission new medical after 25 days

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

U received cll on 25 and sent medical after 1 day how come this happened? Doesnt medical required appntmnt and after that result came after one week or second medical is differenr plzz can u explain this

Timeline

javeria I was going to ask the same question from ahmad how it is possible to send medical after just one day?? i ahve an appointment tomorrow InshAALLAH AND they were saying that my result will come after 1 week like on 14 or 15 nov IA i'll get my medical result and then send to embassy it will take like 2 weeks for me ohh gosh!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.