TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

All my bros and sis let me tell you my story today , we were married on 23 feb 2011 and my husband file i-130 in the month of april, we get our first RFE in the month of august then we submit reply, in the month of january 31,2012, we got approval from uscis i remember this because i was in hospital due to my illness. Then we get first notice from NVC in the month of march ,2012 it was choice of agent, and after that my husband keep getting other forms as far as i remember in the month of may finally i got a mail from nvc of my first interview. It was in the month of june date 29th, so i do all the medical process and do preparation for travel, unfortunately by the time i was in shuttle bus i still remember that i was trying my level best to recite any dua during that time but i cant my mind was totally blank at that time, any way finally when i reached there on the window the CO was totally unfriendly and denied my visa. Our case went back in the month of oct 2012 back to NVC then to USCIS , Now the wait game and stress test start we keep waiting and waiting then in the month of june we got the RFE from USCIS in this we have to prove our marriage bonafide and other issues we both were totally upset then i decide and take step and start to contacting some lawyers here in pakistan they help me alot in prepare answers of all those questions which they ask and we again submit a bulk of evidence we were given time of 30 days , then after 2 weeks they reaffirmed our case and send back to embassy in the month of oct 2013. When i contacted to NVC and DOS they told me that the case is in AP ( night mare) , in this point my husband start contacting congressman and senators but all they get reply from embassy was the same reply what we were getting that case was in embassy in the month of january 7th 2014 date change automatically and refuse status change now in AP .then date again change on the month of 29 january by its self . Case status date change all this when we send mail to embassy i lost all hope and during that i lost my 6 weeks 4 days old pregnancy i sabar on this as this what i believe is from Allah any way then suddenly on 19 august 2014 date start change by its self in the mean time i start doing job in school. So then date keeps changing till on 25 august 2014 i was at my job and then they call on my land line number and my mother receive a call in which they told her to submit DS-260 and bring fresh medical on oct 1 2014. We submit online form on 25 of september 2014. Then i fly from karachi to islamabad on 29 of sept 2014. Interview was held smooth and surprisingly i remember all the duas this time . They ask me to submit joint sponsor asap there is nothing in my case. well on 9th of oct i submit joint sponsor they receive i think n 13 or 14 of oct. My dates start change again on 19 of oct then again 20 of oct then 21 it says issue. Finally i got visa in my hand on 23 of oct. Uffffff so this night mare comes to an end.

wow sis...u really had the toughest time of your life and Almighty rewarded u for your sabar...have a great and blessed life ahead we pray...

Plzzz remember us in ur prayers as well

Timeline

Sabar karna is the toughest job i didn't do any sabar , i only wait when Allah subahn o tala say KUN mean ho ja . It although take almost 4 years i was in serious depression i cried alot go many times in serious depression, lot of time i went to emergency as i lost my breath due to sever stress, all the doctors either in agakhan or any hospital say i have no problem at all only i had at that time was extreme stress.just imagine what happen to my mother who took me to hospital all by her self.What happen to her when she saw me in that condition but i was totally helpless i only see darkness. I know the pain in AP .I pray all of you.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sabar karna is the toughest job i didn't do any sabar , i only wait when Allah subahn o tala say KUN mean ho ja . It although take almost 4 years i was in serious depression i cried alot go many times in serious depression, lot of time i went to emergency as i lost my breath due to sever stress, all the doctors either in agakhan or any hospital say i have no problem at all only i had at that time was extreme stress.just imagine what happen to my mother who took me to hospital all by her self.What happen to her when she saw me in that condition but i was totally helpless i only see darkness. I know the pain in AP .I pray all of you.

Dear sis har mushkil or gham ke bad rahat or khushi hoti hai so now enjoy a very happy life with partner.....and dear sis i was really so happy when was saw your visa issued...please keep us in your prayers...have a nice and good journey to USA..

Timeline

Really its very painful its reward for ur Patience Allah Knows our strengths ..

V pray for both of u Allah give u unlimited happiness love n care with complete family aameen

Really its very painful its reward for ur Patience Allah Knows our strengths ..

V pray for both of u Allah give u unlimited happiness love n care with complete family aameen

Timeline

Congrats alot aisha reAlly happy for u :) i was also married in 2011 my husband applied for me in june2011 its a long journey and still not coming to an end! Plzzz keep me and all others in ur prayers its really a v depressing time!

Timeline

Congratulations! Keep everyone in your prayers who are still in this horrible nightmare! I wish you a happy life ahead full of blessings!

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

Alhamdulillah interview approved today in Islambad..

Thats Great brother...Heartly and warmly congrats on your succesful visa completion...Have a great life ahead and pray for us too

Timeline

thank u all my friends... they kept my passport and congratulated and said that u will get ur passport in a week bt when i came out from embassy and i cheked online its AP till now?? is it normal?

Edited by shinwary71

Timeline

thank u all my friends... they kept my passport and congratulated and said that u will get ur passport in a week bt when i came out from embassy and i cheked online its AP till now?? is it normal?

Congrats dear bro

Many Congrats have a blessed life ahead In Usa Please Remember All Of US In Your Duas

Guys AnyOne Get Update Today?

No update dear last was 23 oct

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.