TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanx sajda sis for your prayers.embassy requested me to submitt ds230,and there is ques in ds 230 regarding vaccination,

"Do you have documntation to establish

That you have received vaccination in accordance with us law"what answer i shld mark yes or no

The answer to that is YES. Because after the medical examination, you get that 'documentation'.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I was just wondering if Petitioner can go to Islamabad embassy to inquire about spouse case status under AP.. I have been suggested to visit Islamabad embassy to discuss my case in person with Counselor Officer. Any ideas or thought?

I do know if you have US passport, you can visit embassy following the protocols..

Edited by Waitingggg

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I was just wondering if Petitioner can go to Islamabad embassy to inquire about spouse case status under AP.. I have been suggested to visit Islamabad embassy to discuss my case in person with Counselor Officer. Any ideas or thought?

I do know if you have US passport, you can visit embassy following the protocols..

I tried and was kicked out. They say to email only that is it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is there any good chance that the call for signing DS-260 at the embassy would probably lead to issuance of visa? I don't know what to feel! Anxious or cautiously excited!?

how long will it take to get a call from embassy for oath after submitting the DS-260?

I see in some case they didnt call for finger print or oath just issuse the visa but most of them they call after 4 weeks or take little longer if everything is fine in case i hope they will call me soon inshallah please praying for me

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No Updated Either In My Case 32 Months In AP,,,,,, The People who Is Getting Updates I Wish Them Good Luck For Your VIsa

May Allha Help All Of US To End Our Journey Very Soon InshaAllha Ameen S Ameen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.