TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Bahrain
Timeline

i saw a person who did not face AP so i wish i could not face it too cz mine is also the geniune case and i m praying for others who got AP for no reason...

Assalam o Alikum, Brother all the cases are genuine... not only yours... non of us are trying to cheat and all those who got their visas were also genuine cases... it has nothing to do with the case... the main purpose of AP is the beneficiary and petitioners back ground check in all the security systems...

JazakAllah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Assalam o Alikum, Brother all the cases are genuine... not only yours... non of us are trying to cheat and all those who got their visas were also genuine cases... it has nothing to do with the case... the main purpose of AP is the beneficiary and petitioners back ground check in all the security systems...

JazakAllah

very well said just fews people get approved without ap and these people percentage are about very low

Timeline

JazakAllah

hi dear i didnt mean to hurt u.. i m sorry for the AP u got for no reason.. i m just trying to keep masrlf happy...

Timeline

No update still ap 15 months and 20 day completed

kaleema wrora i m so sorry i m sad for u.. u will soon get ur visa inshallah i really prayed for u this morning.. hope u get through this soon

Yes we all are genuine cases who are stuck in AP without any reason at all :((

No update still ap 15 months and 20 day completed

Has anyone tried contacting state senator office in US regarding your cases/AP?

Edited by hatedawait

Timeline

Yes I have senator twice and congressmen 3 times since 22 months of AP. Both sources were no help at all.

Timeline

AOA vj friends,

I have some question regarding ds260,

1) what shld be the answer of ques

"do you have any children"

as i have a 2years usc doughter and she is currently in ny with my wife.

If the answer is "yes" then what shld be the answer to the next ques "does this child live with you ?

2) what shld be the answer of ques regarding vaccination

Thanx in advance for your help.

Timeline

I recently contacted my sanetor and congressman after 16 months completed in AP. but they also received the same reply from embassy as i do. not any help at all useless.this morning i called US embassy in islamabad a pakistani guy picked up the phone but he said that email embassy from the website we dont discuss cases over the phone.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes my husband contacted his senator but it was of no use :( nobody can do anything Allah hum subko is mushkil wqt se nikalay jld ud jald ameen s ameen

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes contacted a lot of times but embassy reply same ap

Yes my husband contacted his senator but it was of no use :( nobody can do anything Allah hum subko is mushkil wqt se nikalay jld ud jald ameen s ameen

Ameen buhat mubarak month hai sab dua kare ap walo ko specialy jo as forum me hai...

Timeline

whenever i see you people i get desparated and get worry about my interview as it vl be in a month or 2 inshallah hope i can get the visa on time inshalkah.. And may Allah accept ur prayers soon so that u will reunited with ur love one ameen..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.