TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sajidia,

If he makes enough to sponsor you and he didn't do a 2013 tax return with his wife have him send I-864 and other documents quickly as possible. If he did the tax return with his wife the embassy will want an I-864A from her also if he is using her income to meet the guidelines.

Sajidia,

If he makes enough to sponsor you and he didn't do a 2013 tax return with his wife have him send I-864 and other documents quickly as possible. If he did the tax return with his wife the embassy will want an I-864A from her also if he is using her income to meet the guidelines.

another question please help me thank you so much replay

when he fell form in 2009 for me like he was my jointed sposner so that time my wife house was not paid off now my wife house is paid off and she said she will put the house on my name and her name aslo so u think thats will help us too in my visa case aslo i will get i864 from my wife and tex retured but i dont want to embassy thinks i buy this house for her buz she paid off for that house and the house is more them 35.000 thounds now so its will help me in my visa please ?

thank you and god bless you

Sajidia,

Caroly thank you so much for replay i have another question please

when my friend was my joint sponer in 2009 and he was with his wife but now his wife is sparated from him and aslo that time my wife house was not paid off now my wife house is paid off and the house is more them 35000 thounds so u think thats will help me in my case she said she will put the house on my name and her name aslo so i dont want to embassy thinks anything wrong about that please help me with this problem thank you and god bless you

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

In AP since interview date 18 June 2012.

Last status update 16 Apr 2014.

Last email correspondence July 2013, I am keeping quiet.

Back in London and working.

Edited by UsmanAhmedAli

Timeline

send email both by my husband and me but no reply not even date change.

They did not reply us either...We have also sent an email last week but no reply not even date changed.

Sajidia,

The embassy does not like to accept houses if they are the main place you will live. Are you having trouble with your sponsor from 2009?

No, I am trying to contect him he's is states now so he didnt said anything to me at all i hope he agree this time buz i have been waiting so long for this please praying for me may allah make this process easy for everyone amine

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today Early Morning i was sent e mail to Embassy. after 3 hours i received below mentioned reply: i don't think so embassy did'nt reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. Thank you for your kind understanding.

If the applicant has not heard from our office after six months, please contact our office again using the web based email form available on the website of the American Embassy.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

<KA02>

Timeline

Today Early Morning i was sent e mail to Embassy. after 3 hours i received below mentioned reply: i don't think so embassy did'nt reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. Thank you for your kind understanding.

If the applicant has not heard from our office after six months, please contact our office again using the web based email form available on the website of the American Embassy.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan

<KA02>

When was your interview?

Timeline

another question please help me thank you so much replay

when he fell form in 2009 for me like he was my jointed sposner so that time my wife house was not paid off now my wife house is paid off and she said she will put the house on my name and her name aslo so u think thats will help us too in my visa case aslo i will get i864 from my wife and tex retured but i dont want to embassy thinks i buy this house for her buz she paid off for that house and the house is more them 35.000 thounds now so its will help me in my visa please ?

thank you and god bless you

I would avoid doing any changes to the house now.. If you can not get in touch with your 2009 sponsor, you should focus on trying to find another sponsor.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Islamabad, Pakistan

<KA02>

i had similar reply back few days back...but had admin review email back in Feb then consistant date changes specially in march in april twice ..after that all i m hearing back is this AP reply...my med n other docs are also expired and Embassy havent asked for it...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.