TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. Thank you for your kind understanding.

If the applicant has not heard from our office after six months, please contact our office again using the web based email form available on the website of the American Embassy.

Sincerely,
Immigrant Visa Unit
Consular Section, American Embassy
Islamabad, Pakistan
<KA02>

hi

ever anyone got this kind of email....

my husband got this email at 4AM PST.although my status has

updated in the morning now i got this email at 4am.so wahts the mean of it.....now im thinking where am i? i

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@hlpful786 no this was the first time it happened.

Service Center : California Service Center Case Updation:

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan 4 feb: Interview
Marriage : 2013-04-13 5 feb: updated
I-130 Sent : 2013-05-02 8 feb: updated
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-05-07 10 feb: updated
I-130 Approved : 2013-08-14 11 feb: updated
NVC Received : 2013-09-23 12 feb: updated
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2013-09-24 19 feb: updated
Pay I-864 Bill: 2013-09-24 03 march: updated
Receive I-864 Package : 2013-09-25 09 march: updated

Return Completed I-864 : 2013-10-02 14 march: updated

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2013-11-13 1 time updated in april also but do not remeber the date
Receive IV Bill : 2013-10-21 03 may: updated (because of email)
Pay IV Bill : 2013-10-22 29 may: updated (because of email)
Case Completed at NVC : 2013-12-19 02 june: updated

Consulate Received : 2013-09-19 03 june: updated
Packet 4 Received : 2013-12-27 05 june: updated
Interview Date : 2014-02-04 10 june: updated
Interview Result : Administrative Review 09 July: updated

02 Dec: updated (becuase of email)

10 Dec: updated

29 Dec: status updated to EXPIRING SOON

07 Jan: status changed to AP

09 Jan: updated

15 Jan: updated

17 Feb: updated

18 Feb: updated

20 Feb: updated

02 Mar: updated (received the email from embassy requesting medical, 2 photos and ds260)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. Thank you for your kind understanding.

If the applicant has not heard from our office after six months, please contact our office again using the web based email form available on the website of the American Embassy.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan

<KA02>

hi

ever anyone got this kind of email....

my husband got this email at 4AM PST.although my status has

updated in the morning now i got this email at 4am.so wahts the mean of it.....now im thinking where am i? i

Yeah I got this email before many times but my case is still Ap and even thought i send new fresh doucments to embassy and they put me back to AP ..... I don't know whats going on why its take so long Dear Allah help us please everyone

Hi Jklm05,

I know its a long wait but InshALLAH your wife turn will come soon. I am also in AP since dec 2011.My medical expired on march 9th but the embassy has'nt requested new one so far. I sent them an email too and got the same genric reply of AP. there is no update on my case either since march 14th where everybody got an update.

I have been AP Since 19 dec 2011 I Submit new fresh medical and picture of wedding in Feb 29 and they put me back to Ap .... I don't know why its take so long please keep us on praying aslo

hi everyone,

my husband email to the embassy sunday and monday as well,

they didnt reply our email and also didnt update our case on sundays's email,

then my husband email again on monday then they updated my status but didnt get any email from.

so now i want to know why they didnt reply me through email,

is it normal or somebody else got this situation before.

becoz now i dont know waht happening in my case.

plz tell me i m worried

if you are us citzezn they will never replay any of your email buz my wife did send many email to us embassy in islamambad and they they never replay only they replay to my email buz i am applicated and they never replay to her so no worried about it please good luck and praying for you

I have been AP Since 19 dec 2011 I Submit new fresh medical and picture of wedding in Feb 29 and they put me back to Ap .... I don't know why its take so long please keep us on praying aslo

Hi sajidla,

Insh ALLAH you will come out of AP soon inlcuding all others. I pray for all people who are in AP.

brother and sisters today i received call from embassy for finger prints and oath.they ask me to come islamabad on Jun 6 ,10 AP.

I am very nervous.they call me after 1 wk documents submission .What is the history of oath and finger prints they will call those that they r ready to issue?

Hello Faisal213,

InshALLAH you will get your visa this time :) best of luck.

Timeline

if you are us citzezn they will never replay any of your email buz my wife did send many email to us embassy in islamambad and they they never replay only they replay to my email buz i am applicated and they never replay to her so no worried about it please good luck and praying for you

Thsnks bro

My husband is applicant.

Timeline

Yeah I got this email before many times but my case is still Ap and even thought i send new fresh doucments to embassy and they put me back to AP ..... I don't know whats going on why its take so long Dear Allah help us please everyone

We got the same exact response yesterday with the note of 6 months!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.