TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

according to my husband,when diplomatic pouch or ur case file receive to embassy frm US so many casse in there so today who got update its mean ur case again in embassy and whenever CO complete ur rivew sure u will get news from.(specially who were not getting update last couple of months)

now people what u think about on it plz share me ..

hey guys add me please i think i was in first page new islamambad ap trakcer 1 but this is new i think

Question 1! Please tell me how long take when everyone can send new medical and picture and poof in relationship i did send everything last week to embassy and my case has been update on 5 mar them 7 march until nothing now how long its will take more please ? this is my second medical and even they ask me to send them new picture and everything inculding the passport they never ask for passport but i did send to them so i hope inshallah i will get my visa this time >? ii have been ap 28 month still waiting this is so long idk why they are give us such hard time to be away from family and friends

I had my interview in dec 2011. They asked me fresh documents in feb 2013 which i submitted in march first week 2013. Now its gonna be my third medical if they ask for one again. I hope we all come out of AP soon.

hey Themechanic

I had my interview in 19 dec 2011 and they ask me for fresh medical exam and picture passport entry stemp of my wife picture of wedding and emails record what they ask you please share with me and they ask me this everything on feb 2014 and i did send everything 27 feb 2014 so how long its will take more please share your story with me please i think we got some story in our case

thank you

sajid

Edited by sajidla

Timeline

Sister Aisha I wrote on basis of my own job experience as I worked as HR Executive several years in Saudi Arabia & Dubai and trained many staffs but there is no any link to know what is going on inside the Embassy documentation process. My reply was just to guide you and to keep you cool and relaxed with positive soul so plz dont be in hurry and wait for the visa like all others do...by the way when ever you get the visa, plz come and visit us before u leave to USA...u r cordially invited on dinner sister.

regards

ALI & SANDRA

Thank you i will surely accept your invitation.

I got this email from embassy on 24 january on 2014 after 28 month of APP sad.png

I did send everything to them with new medical exam on 27 feb 2014

Please tell me how long this is will take to review all the docments ? any share with me big thanks to all

thank you again and here is embassy email after i got another email and i did send to them speed x office reicvpet number so no replay from them again on my case still so worried and sad this is second email from them

this email was from marach 2 when i sumbit all my docments on 27 feb 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record does not indicate at this time receiving your documents. However, if you have submitted any documents, please check back with our office after 4 weeks. If you submitted documents over 4 weeks ago, please provide us with evidence of submission such as a courier’s air way bill number and we will have our record reviewed.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan (KM-10)

Dear Mr. XXXX

Thank you for your email.

As per our case record, following documents/records are being required in order for us to move forward regarding your visa case.

1) Pictures – even those too whom were delivered back to you at the end of your visa interview

2) Travel record of Ms. XXXXX for the past three years, she has been visiting you in Pakistan (like record of immigration entry/exit stamps, boarding passes etc.)

3) Your communication/correspondence record (like Phone calls record, Skype calls record & email records etc.)

Dear Mr. Sajid,

Thank you for your email.

As per our case record, following documents/records are being required in order for us to move forward regarding your visa case.

1) Pictures – even those too whom were delivered back to you at the end of your visa interview

2) Travel record of Ms. XXXX for the past three years, she has been visiting you in Pakistan (like record of immigration entry/exit stamps, boarding passes etc.)

3) Your communication/correspondence record (like Phone calls record, Skype calls record & email records etc.)

Sincerely,

IV Unit, Consular Section,

US Embassy, Islamabad.

KA02

Sincerely,

IV Unit, Consular Section,

US Embassy, Islamabad.

KA02

Anyone know how long its will take please or should i send them another email i already did send them one email on 7 march and no replay what to do please

thanks all and praying for me please i did praying for all of them

Edited by sajidla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got an update today as well but still AP. They hadn't touched my case for a month either before today.

I agree with the earlier post of it being "spring cleaning" :D

Edited by muni me

Timeline

i dont think that updates are important for us .. the most important thing is visaaaaaaaa. .jklm05 ur wife is also in AP since 25 months and i know u got many updates during these months .. thats y i think updates are nothing.. we all want our visa soooonnnnn .. we can't do anything just pray pray and pray ...

yes u are very right, updates just give us hope that something is happening with our cases and hopefully something good, but it doesnt surely mean you are about to get your visa. just gives you assurance that your file is not sitting under a stack of other files and is actually being looked on and worked at thats it.

Timeline

according to my husband,when diplomatic pouch or ur case file receive to embassy frm US so many casse in there so today who got update its mean ur case again in embassy and whenever CO complete ur rivew sure u will get news from.(specially who were not getting update last couple of months)

now people what u think about on it plz share me ..

hope this is true.

Timeline

Yeh similarly this will be my wifes third medical wen they ask for it which ofcourse they will before issuing the visa since last one has already expired since its been 13 months since it was done. Hoping and praying the same. Keeping fingers crossed. InshaAllah hoping for the best and soon. Ameen

what did happen with ur wife CO said or ask something while interview?why ur case is delay.did u ask them?

Timeline

what did happen with ur wife CO said or ask something while interview?why ur case is delay.did u ask them?

he said that you need joint co sponsor and new affidavit of support, so we sent that in a month and he also asked for her travel history and said write down all countries visited in last 10 yrs and approx duration of each trip. so she was able to fill the entire page up and then CO looked surprised and said that wow this will take a while. I guess he was referring to the fact that if you have a long travel history then there may be more lengthy checks involved which means longer AP.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.