TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

welcome n THX Inshaa Allah ...read this my topic i got 2 email from embassy on 10th reply me about these

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/484812-please-guide-me-read-this-emails-from-embassy/

i think the 2nd email is mistakenly send by the embassy, don't worry they will call you shortly. Give them some time, if they did not contact you within month then mail them that embassy email me to contact me shortly but I did not hear any thing yet from embassy. Don't worry you are very near to be approved by them.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

However sudden death of my father and then suddenly Embassy asking for a Joint Sponser caused me so much stressed which eventually made my both kidneys fail and I started having dialysis twice a week. My wife suffered a lot when she heard and wanted to come to Pakistan but security situation in pakistan was not so good since I was admitted in the hospital.

A and F, I wanted to visit my fiance in Pakistan but she too told me it would be seriously dangerous. I'm not sure if I really believed her because I thought she was just extra concerned for me because she loves me. But now I hear you say the same thing! Is it really dangerous for Americans to come there? What might happen to us? She told me if I come I cannot go outside unless some of her male friends always accompany me.

By the way, I hope you get a kidney transplant and everything goes very well for you.

event.png

event.png

event.png

I Am The Petitioner

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? WE WISH!

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 12/07/2013

I-129F NOA1 : 12/16/2013

Alien Registration Number Changed: 12/24/2013

Wait... wait... wait... wait...

Asked Congressman to send service request to USCIS: 7/1/2014

USCIS received Congressman's inquiry: 7/3/2014

Notification via USCIS Website of NOA2 - Approved: 7/5/2014

NOA2: 6/25/2014 - We found out later it had been approved (but not posted) before congressional inquiry received.

Shipped to Embassy: 7/17/2014

Received by Embassy: 7/21/2014 - Status: READY

Packet 3.5: 7/24/2014

Packet 3.5 Sent: 8/7/2014 (We had delays because of civil unrest in Pakistan)

Embassy Receive: 8/21/2014 (Again delays due to civil unrest)

Receive Appointment Letter/Interview Date: 8/27/2014 (interview date in just 9 days)!

Medical Exam: 8/29/2014 (Yikes! The whole thing has now been postponed for 2 months for TB testing)

Interview Date: Originally 9/5/2014 - Now Postponed for at least two months

TB Test Results: 10/15/2014 - came back 18 days early! And she's negative!

Interview Rescheduled 10/17/2014: (embassy moving at lightning speed)!

New Interview Date: 10/29/2014 APPROVED!!!

CEAC Updates to AP: 11/13/2014

CEAC Updates to ISSUED!! 11/14/2014

Visa In-Hand: 11/24/2014

Arrival in USA: 11/27/2014 -- 11 MONTHS, 1 WEEK, 4 DAYS AFTER NOA1

MARRIED: 11/30/2014 !!!

[/center]

THE END!

A and F, I wanted to visit my fiance in Pakistan but she too told me it would be seriously dangerous. I'm not sure if I really believed her because I thought she was just extra concerned for me because she loves me. But now I hear you say the same thing! Is it really dangerous for Americans to come there? What might happen to us? She told me if I come I cannot go outside unless some of her male friends always accompany me.

By the way, I hope you get a kidney transplant and everything goes very well for you.

I wud say dont ever think to go to pakistan, me myself is a Sindhi paksitani but i wud never go there cuz its crazzy out there ppl r retarted, they are killing eachother, terrorists ,target killers, kidnapers, (redical religouse) corrupts politicians , corrupt police, even if you go out with your fiance's brother still you wud never knw what will happen after 5mins, take my advice never think to visit this kind of crazzy country its better meet your fiance in uae jst like i did, i told my wife to visit me in uae cuz pakistan is unsecure for every american and for every universal citizen, I watch news everyday ppl r dying there like animals its so sad i really feel so bad for everybody out there.God Bless you Bro

Long live to Sindh

Edited by . ..

Timeline

I wud say dont ever think to go to pakistan, me myself is a Sindhi paksitani but i wud never go there cuz its crazzy out there ppl r retarted, they are killing eachother, terrorists ,target killers, kidnapers, (redical religouse) corrupts politicians , corrupt police, even if you go out with your fiance's brother still you wud never knw what will happen after 5mins, take my advice never think to visit this kind of crazzy country its better meet your fiance in uae jst like i did, i told my wife to visit me in uae cuz pakistan is unsecure for every american and for every universal citizen, I watch news everyday ppl r dying there like animals its so sad i really feel so bad for everybody out there.God Bless you Bro

Long live to Sindh

I am sorry but I don't agree with you 100%, I am an american citizen, and I went to Pakistan many many times, even when it was not that safe, but it all depends on which area you are going, and believe me U don't stay hidden in the house me and my husband go to a lot of different places, sometimes with other peoples and sometimes alone,we go to movies and malls. I admit there is danger in Pakistan, but so is every where.

Timeline

Mr Sindhi speaking you call yourself a Sindhi & Sindh is a part of Pakistan. Sindh isn't a part of United states or United kingdom

i'm also from Sindhi myself i live in Karachi but i got cousins and relatives living in Sindhi & Baluchistan. it's such a shame that you are criticizing

your own country where you were born. if you can say bad about your own country i don't think you will ever stay loyal to the country where you

want to move. i love my country i only want to move to united states because my wife lives there. my wife lived in Karachi she came here

about 5 times she never complained about Pakistan she enjoyed being here in fact she doesn't like to go anywhere else she would rather want to

come here. kinda love and respect she sees in folks she always want to come here. kind of thoughts you have for Pakistan i don't agree with you either

don't ever forget who you are

Edited by Mohsin786

well just wanted to tell you that its all bullcrap what people say about not going to Pakistan! i was there 2 months ago and i was there in northern cities which are considered dangerous. if you wanna visit then i would suggest you to visit Islamabad and as long as you stay in Islamabad you will be safe inshallah!

COME ONE FOLKS ITS NOT THAT BAD THERE SO STOP SCARING PEOPLE!!

Edited by zinger

Timeline

well just wanted to tell you that its all bullcrap what people say about not going to Pakistan! i was there 2 months ago and i was there in northern cities which are considered dangerous. if you wanna visit then i would suggest you to visit Islamabad and as long as you stay in Islamabad you will be safe inshallah!

COME ONE FOLKS ITS NOT THAT BAD THERE SO STOP SCARING PEOPLE!!

Totally agree with you, I was there in September, first I went to Islamabad then to Karachi, where it is much more dangerous and I was fine. I love it in Pakistan, and I am planning to go in 3 months again,, me and my husband went to many other countries together, but I enjoyed being with him mostly in Pakistan,,

Long live to Sindh

Thats Pathetic!

Timeline

can anyone tell me how many American got harm while they visiting Pakistan??this is bullshit to say that Pakistan is not a safe country most you live your whole life here how could you say that about your own country while there is nothing like that,on the other hand theres lots places in the US which are very dangerious and one can get killed that does not mean the whole country is not safe so please please stop repeting this westren media non sense statement about Pakistn

Dont you guys watch news? iam not making up things frm my own its reality,I just dont want to recal each and every incident that happens in paksitan these days, are you seriouse you guys can go and watch movies in theater, how many movie theaters has been blown up until now?nd wht abt court house where ppl come and seek for justice? I apologize but its not me its just reality why you guys getting so high and attack on me ?dont be violent, i jst gave somebody a good adivce to nt to take risk for their life when its really crazzy out there now adays, btw ISB is not a save read your own security agency report abt isb safty threats before all together raising fingers n attacking on me, Again im really sorry but i didnt make up anything from my own and you guys have nothing to do with these craziness stuffs happening in pakistan so plz be calm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.