TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

By the grace of Allah on CEAC website it say my husbands visa was issued on the 19....I can't believe it my husband will be here insha'Allah soon

Congrats.Do pray for the rest of us here :)

How many updates did your husband get on his case before this?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks Rocky746 and I all of you guys are in my prayers.

After the interview there was 1 update in March. I emailed the embassy in October and they asked for fresh documents. After that the regular updates on DEC11,13,14, 22, 23, 26,27,30,31 JAN 2,4,6,7,8,16 then 13 feb (they answer email),18,19 (there were two updates on 19 when I checked before going to sleep it was still on administrative processing but this morning it changed to issued)

Timeline

Thank you janetusman

His interview was on November 27, 2012

COONGRATS USER !!!! My husband's interview was also in Nov 2012....i m really glad to hear about ur news...plz pray for me too & others...

Timeline

Thank you very much

LAgirl29 I am also praying for everyone here, I had email the embassy and ask them for my husband passport so he can have it renew, and they replied to me, our case had updated due to that and then I saw another update today, I don't know if that's due to my email or if they are actually working on our case, but we are trying to stay positive Inshahallah, you will have good news soon.

Timeline

You r v welcome dear fatima!!

Aameen!!! I want to think that they r working on your case and hopefully they dont stop ur updates...hoping to hear good news soon insha'Allah...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Any March 2013 interviewers got any updates in their case or visas?? My husband interview was in March 2013. There are no updates on our case after January 24 except February 13 and that's when my congressman enquired about our case. The Embassy also gave them a standard AP answer that the case is in administrative process and they cannot tell how long it will take. I emailed the Embassy on my own to ask if I should submit a new medical because it expired but they did not reply back to my email. What kind of process is this that neither the congressman nor senator can help!? Oh Allah, please make it easy for all of us and issue our husband's visas soon. Ameen. RaynJ; Sam & Waq; and any other people that have interviews in March of 2013....did your case status updated or did you guys send in new medicals or anything. Please let me know.

My interview also in March after 24 jan no update and I also sent many inquiries but no reply and my medical also expiring on 11 march

Timeline

COONGRATS USER !!!! My husband's interview was also in Nov 2012....i m really glad to hear about ur news...plz pray for me too & others...

Thank you LAgirl29!! Insha'Allah you will hear good news as well...are there any continues updates on your case?

thanx bonapart,themechanic

my passport will expire in june this yaer,so today i requested embassy to return it,

now my ques is i will get call from AMEX to collect my pasprt or embassy will contact me

Salmankhan,

The embassy should reply your email soon. The Amex will contact you too once they have your passport from the embassy.

By the grace of Allah on CEAC website it say my husbands visa was issued on the 19....I can't believe it my husband will be here insha'Allah soon

Hi User,

congratulations and have a happy life ahead. PLease pray for all of us who are still in AP.

Timeline

Hi All members,

Just a quick question to all senior members.My petitioner received I797 hard copy approval notice having issue date 2/11/2014 one day ago. We both are quite stunned as I am in AP since last 10 months..Can any1 elaborate or diagnose the situation here.

Priority Date. Current

Interview date 4/17/2013.

Category IR1.

Timeline

User,

Congratulations to you. When you have waited in AP a long time it is a shock to finally see issued. My husband is here in the USA with me now and after so many years of waiting we still can't believe we are together.

Timeline

Thank you LAgirl29!! Insha'Allah you will hear good news as well...are there any continues updates on your case?

Thanks for ur good wishes...our case updated 8 or 9 times in Nov as medical was expiring and we submitted our docs....then on Dec 2 and 31 (due to email reply)....then Feb 11, 14 and 19th.

Timeline

User,

Congratulations to you. When you have waited in AP a long time it is a shock to finally see issued. My husband is here in the USA with me now and after so many years of waiting we still can't believe we are together.

Hi Carolyn, I m glad to know u guys r finally together....can u share with us how did it go at the Detroit airport....was Ahmed nervous?? Did it go smooth??

Timeline

Ahmed flew from Pakistan to Abu Dabi to Chicago then on to our home in Michigan. There was a US immigration office in Abu Dabi where they took his visa packet. They were very kind and he didn't have any problems. When he got to Chicago he just showed his passport and visa and they let him through.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.