TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

They will not change the date until they send you an email back. Sometimes it takes a few days for the embassy to answer.

No before that when ever we send them email they reply very next day and i send them mail early in the morning. Before that when my husband send them mail in nov they didnt even reply and they just change date. but in today they dont change date nor any reply. you will plz tell me when they start touching your case.

Timeline

Our case was sent back to the embassy in June 2012. They first touched it on December 11, 2012. They might have touched it before then but the ceac website wasn't working right until December.

Timeline

Our case was sent back to the embassy in June 2012. They first touched it on December 11, 2012. They might have touched it before then but the ceac website wasn't working right until December.

Mean after 6 month they touch your case and then till which month they keep changing your date and contact you.And when did they contact your husband.

Edited by Aisha& Wajid

Timeline

In March 2013 they worked on our case a lot. They asked for medical, DS230, passport and passport pics plus affidavit of support. Once they received all new documents they stopped working on our case until September when they asked my husband to come in for another interview. He went in October. Sense his interview they have only touched our case a couple of times.

Timeline

In March 2013 they worked on our case a lot. They asked for medical, DS230, passport and passport pics plus affidavit of support. Once they received all new documents they stopped working on our case until September when they asked my husband to come in for another interview. He went in October. Sense his interview they have only touched our case a couple of times.

Timeline

Happy New Year Everyone! Inshallah I hope this is a new beginning for approvals for all the cases who have waited in AP. May Allah shower his blessings and mercy on all the couples and families separated due to AP. Today marks 14 months of AP for my husband, last update was Dec 19.

Timeline

A very Happy New Year to all VJ members!!! May we all get good news regarding our loved ones visa approvals...(or for ourselves)...I pray to Allah that all of us, who are facing this tormenting AP, get visas issued in the first three months of this new year inshaAllah...specially those who have been waiting for more than a year now like Ebbas (2 + years) Carolyn (2+ yrs) ,Aisha & wajid , myself, faisal213 and all others whose names i cant remember now....we all know this pain....ohhh God plz have mercy on us...ya Allah is naye saal main ham sab ko jald mila day khushion kay saath....Aameen!!!

Sam7076

My husband is also in AP flags since 14 months and we also got delayed due to co sponsor docs....do u have any other "red flags" in ur case? U can share if u dont mind...

Our case last update is Dec 31 but thats due to email reply...before that it was Dec 2

A very Happy New Year to all VJ members!!! May we all get good news regarding our loved ones visa approvals...(or for ourselves)...I pray to Allah that all of us, who are facing this tormenting AP, get visas issued in the first three months of this new year inshaAllah...specially those who have been waiting for more than a year now like Ebbas (2 + years) Carolyn (2+ yrs) ,Aisha & wajid , myself, faisal213 and all others whose names i cant remember now....we all know this pain....ohhh God plz have mercy on us...ya Allah is naye saal main ham sab ko jald mila day khushion kay saath....Aameen!!!

Sam7076

My husband is also in AP flags since 14 months and we also got delayed due to co sponsor docs....do u have any other "red flags" in ur case? U can share if u dont mind...

Our case last update is Dec 31 but thats due to email reply...before that it was Dec 2

inshallah we all will get visa soon

Timeline

hi LAgirl29,

My husband is five years older than me other then that I don't think there are any red flags, our paper work upto interview date went very smoothly yet unfortunately at the interview he was told about new co sponsor. My first sponsor was my uncle he met the income requirements but I guess he had reached his limit of people he had already helped in the previous years... We were able to find new co sponsor within 15 days from interview. On Oct. 31 2012 I was told it was approved however since then we have been in AP. They requested new docs this year first Ds230 with medical and then after 40 days they called him and requested Ds260 we were suddenly so hopeful however since then our case has been slowing down again. That is my story.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Interview date: Aug 23, 2013

Total family members: 6

3 members got visa instantly while other 3 were put on AP

And that AP is still as it was.. ClockWatch2.gif

Anyone got visa under F2/F3 category in 2014.. I am hoping they have a new quota of visas so we'll get ours this month.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.