crisjoann

How long to get passport back w/visa after the interview for K1 MANILA-PHILIPINES

89 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI! Everyone, I was wondering how long to get passport back with visa after the interview for K1, manila-PHILIPPINES. Last octorber 24, 2013 my fiance did his interview in US embassy in manila. it almost 3weeks now and still not receiving his passport. There anyway how can we check his Visa? How can I contact the US embassy in manila philippines?

thanks for your help :)

Edited by crisjoann

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I called US Embassy Manila last August 2013 in this number 023012000 press 7 press 2...I was in ap for 43 days before I made my first call, then it was issued the next day and received my passport with visa a week after.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to Phil. Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is embassy-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

hello! my visa status still says "Ready", my interview was nov. 7 and it was updated the same day, on the 13th it says updated and today nov.18 says updated again but still its "ready" it has been 11 days now from my interview date including weekends.. is it normal?

Timeline

hi my kids (minor k2 ) still AP. INTERVIEW DATE LAST OCT 21,2013 and it makes me worried too. coz my k1 issued oct 30,2012 last year and i sent them an email so many times, all i can do is to wait but its been a month. goodluck hope to get it soon.

does 2GO deliver visas on saturdays and sundays too?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine's weird. Why are there two cases? Is this normal? unsure.png

Edited by Kathryn41
removed documents showing case numbers

Our Journey:
11/08/12: NOA1

05/13/13: RFE Hardcopy (Request to send in a legible copy of Annulment Decree)
05/31/13: 2nd RFE Hardcopy (Request to send Intent to Marry Letter)
06/25/13: NOA2

09/02/13: Medical
09/10/13: Personal Evaluation (due to psychological incapacity reason for Annulment)

09/10-12/13: Sputum/Culture Test

09/17/13: PEPS Test (Psychological Evaluation) at EDSA, QC

11/07/13: Culture Results - Negative (Thank God!)

11/13/13: Medical Completed

11/19/13: Embassy Interview - (APPROVED)

12/02/13: VISA Received

12/03/13: CFO Seminar and Registration Completed

12/11/13: Arrived in SFO

02/11/14: Got married

AOS

03/08/14: Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago Lockbox via UPS

03/17/14: NOA1

03/27/14: Check cashed-in, text/email notification received

03/31/14: Received NOA1 Hardcopy

04/04/14: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

04/21/14: Biometrics done at San Jose

05/09/14: I485 status changed to Testing and Interview (Interview set for June 11)

05/12/14: Received hardcopy of Interview Schedule

05/22/14: EAD Card in Production

05/28/14: Received USPS Tracking number

05/31/14: EAD card delivered
06/11/14: AOS Interview at USCIS San Jose

06/11/14: Case Status changed to Card/Document in Production

06/20/14 GREEN CARD RECEIVED (ALAS!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.