plakoplako

Lot of question need help

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Laos
Timeline

Ok I'm Starting my wife aos but i have alot of question. Please help. First i been hearing that if you file the I485 for $1070 then you don't need to pay for the I-765 it should be included is that right? Second how do i know that my wife need more shot or not, I have the Ds-3025 but i'm just not sure if i need to file the I-693, or how to do so? Ant help is appreciated ty in advance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ok I'm Starting my wife aos but i have alot of question. Please help. First i been hearing that if you file the I485 for $1070 then you don't need to pay for the I-765 it should be included is that right? Second how do i know that my wife need more shot or not, I have the Ds-3025 but i'm just not sure if i need to file the I-693, or how to do so? Ant help is appreciated ty in advance

Answer to your first question: You are correct. The $1070 covers the I485 (& biometrics), and the fees for the I-765 and/or I-131 are waived if you include either or both of those forms at the same time that you file your AOS package.

Regarding your second question: I suggest going to the following link and read "Section III. Frequently Asked Questions". Particularly number 3 of this section. I believe your answer is there.

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-693instr.pdf

Good luck on your journey and I hope this helps smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

This post by Nich-Nick is good at helping you know whether or not your DS-3025 is completed correctly or not > http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/428381-i-693-report-of-medical-examination-and-vaccination-report/?p=6206232

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Laos
Timeline

We decided to get my husband medical/shots transcribed because we didn't want to take any chances of getting an rfe just cuz we could get a USCIS person who prefers the stuff transcribed. That's when we found out that he needed three shots: mmr, flu, and forgot third shot was.

My husband got his medical done in udon so if you went to Thailand for medical I'm pretty sure you guys gonna need some shots but don't know bout if you had it done in Laos tho.

Our transcribing was only bout $50 and we had insurance so only paid copay for shots.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.