makulit909

CSC Oct K1-NOA2s

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all..I just called the NVC and they finally have my casefile K1-NOA2 dated Oct 3 but in the process of entering in their system.. whoohoo! Another good news for those who are waiting with NOA2 of first week of October. This is our time now so keep calling...

Almost there... praise God! Goodluck to all!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

... what a time to be traveling to Minnesota!! In time for her first white Christmas maybe. And -20F temps wink.png

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

... what a time to be traveling to Minnesota!! In time for her first white Christmas maybe. And -20F temps wink.png

Lol.. It's a him..by the way.. we had our first snow yesterday but since the road was still warm it didn't accumulate that much. My fiance kept asking me how it feels like and he was converting it to Celsius since that's what Philippines uses for their weather forecast.

Oh, I am hoping he will make it this Christmas..what a gift!!!

Timeline

Lol.. It's a him..by the way.. we had our first snow yesterday but since the road was still warm it didn't accumulate that much. My fiance kept asking me how it feels like and he was converting it to Celsius since that's what Philippines uses for their weather forecast.

Oh, I am hoping he will make it this Christmas..what a gift!!!

Ah... oops. He is in for a rude awakening the weather will be! :lol:

I am from Minnesota, use to live in Eagan in fact, but mostly in IGH.

This is the time of year I harass my family still living up there about how it is 80 and sun shine here.

It is very possible to have an extremely Merry Christmas!

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I am from Minnesota also and grew up in Golden Valley (burb of Mpls). Like Hank meant to say, when we learned it was warmer elsewhere we bought a bus ticket out of the state. rofl.gif

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Ah... oops. He is in for a rude awakening the weather will be! laughing.gif

This is the time of year I harass my family still living up there about how it is 80 and sun shine here.

Oh wow, what a small world! I used to live in Los Angeles to fulfill my employment petition and then when I got my GC, my family and I moved here in MN to settle with my parents. My 2 teenage boys love it here. We switched places, huh? I miss the westcoast though and yes especially the weather..

well.. keeping my hopes up for an extremely Merry and White Chrismas!kicking.gif

Timeline

Oh wow, what a small world! I used to live in Los Angeles to fulfill my employment petition and then when I got my GC, my family and I moved here in MN to settle with my parents. My 2 teenage boys love it here. We switched places, huh? I miss the westcoast though and yes especially the weather..

well.. keeping my hopes up for an extremely Merry and White Chrismas!kicking.gif

We only head to Minnesota in the summer time, we were up there last year.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

We only head to Minnesota in the summer time, we were up there last year.

Oh I see.. well, probably after my wedding we will head to Arizona this winter time.. how's that? idea9dv.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all..I just called the NVC and they finally have my casefile K1-NOA2 dated Oct 3 but in the process of entering in their system.. whoohoo! Another good news for those who are waiting with NOA2 of first week of October. This is our time now so keep calling...

Almost there... praise God! Goodluck to all!

Finally! In a day or two, you will have your MNL case # and just like what Hank says, it'll be rock and roll time!

Timeline

Finally! In a day or two, you will have your MNL case # and just like what Hank says, it'll be rock and roll time!

I know! Just knowing that it was already in NVC gave me so much joy. I readily called my fiance and we were like asking each other what to do next? So, I told him, let's breathe first and enjoy the moment.. lol!

Whoohooo.. and now for the next phase of our journey..

Timeline

Ah... oops. He is in for a rude awakening the weather will be! laughing.gif

Hank!!! I got my MNL#..woohooo... Happy Thanksgiving, my early Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and Happy Grand New Year... time to get going..

For just a day, I got my MNL! Yay!!!

Timeline

Hank!!! I got my MNL#..woohooo... Happy Thanksgiving, my early Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and Happy Grand New Year... time to get going..

For just a day, I got my MNL! Yay!!!

Fantastic!! You are serious on track for getting your Honey there for Christmas!!

Are you going to take him to the MOA? (That is Mall of America .... :lol: ) I took my wife there last summer.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I am from Minnesota also and grew up in Golden Valley (burb of Mpls). Like Hank meant to say, when we learned it was warmer elsewhere we bought a bus ticket out of the state. rofl.gif

Lol... I don't blame you. As soon as my parents got their retirement last June, they booked right away back to Manila and now enjoying every moment of their life living in Tagaytay!

I still have 26 years to live and work here and enjoy winter with my husband to be! hehe.. I hope he will not bug me to just settle in Manila..

Timeline

Lol... I don't blame you. As soon as my parents got their retirement last June, they booked right away back to Manila and now enjoying every moment of their life living in Tagaytay!

I still have 26 years to live and work here and enjoy winter with my husband to be! hehe.. I hope he will not bug me to just settle in Manila..

Timeline

Fantastic!! You are serious on track for getting your Honey there for Christmas!!

Are you going to take him to the MOA? (That is Mall of America .... laughing.gif ) I took my wife there last summer.

I am dead serious! lol... It's getting cold now..

For sure I will take him there (where else? hehe) and go learn how to ski at BuckHill with him!

When can I start to track the status online.. I am so excited and the CEAC website said it's still invalid.. too soon?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.