makulit909

CSC Oct K1-NOA2s

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am dead serious! lol... It's getting cold now..

For sure I will take him there (where else? hehe) and go learn how to ski at BuckHill with him!

When can I start to track the status online.. I am so excited and the CEAC website said it's still invalid.. too soon?

Drive through some of neighborhoods to view Christmas lights. Minnesota zoo when it finally gets warm again. Northfield for Jesse James days.

Pretty soon info should show up on the CEAC website.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Drive through some of neighborhoods to view Christmas lights. Minnesota zoo when it finally gets warm again. Northfield for Jesse James days.

Pretty soon info should show up on the CEAC website.

Oh, thanks for the ideas! I haven't been to Duluth but everyone says it's beautiful out there esp in Summer..

Well, this will not be the end of me asking you for questions but I already bookmarked your link for faster reference.. I am so pleased to meet you online and the rest of K1s here!

Timeline

Oh, thanks for the ideas! I haven't been to Duluth but everyone says it's beautiful out there esp in Summer..

Well, this will not be the end of me asking you for questions but I already bookmarked your link for faster reference.. I am so pleased to meet you online and the rest of K1s here!

Well if you are talking Duluth then you need to take in Grandma's for lunch, also a drive up the north shore to see Split Rock Lighthouse, Gooseberry Falls... and for sure a stop at Betty's Pies... for ... pie of course!! wink.png

When you drive up, go up Wisconsin 35 (state road) as it is very scenic, then at Superior you cross the bridge into Duluth.

On the way home jump on I-35 for a speed run back to the cities.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Well if you are talking Duluth then you need to take in Grandma's for lunch, also a drive up the north shore to see Split Rock Lighthouse, Gooseberry Falls... and for sure a stop at Betty's Pies... for ... pie of course!! wink.png

When you drive up, go up Wisconsin 35 (state road) as it is very scenic, then at Superior you cross the bridge into Duluth.

On the way home jump on I-35 for a speed run back to the cities.

Oh no.. Hank, another bump on the road.. I called DOS and gave me an incomplete MNL number. Then I just called NVC and told me that the (petitioner's) birthdate that I gave them doesn't match their file.. so, I have to mail a copy of my passport to request a change... hay naku!

Timeline

Oh no.. Hank, another bump on the road.. I called DOS and gave me an incomplete MNL number. Then I just called NVC and told me that the (petitioner's) birthdate that I gave them doesn't match their file.. so, I have to mail a copy of my passport to request a change... hay naku!

Minor bump. Make sure to send with signature required so you have delivery confirmation.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Minor bump. Make sure to send with signature required so you have delivery confirmation.

quick question, I got two addresses: Where should I send it to?

Written questions about a case should be sent to:

National Visa Center

Attn: WC

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

Forms, documents, and photographs should be sent to:

National Visa Center

Attn: DR

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Timeline

quick question, I got two addresses: Where should I send it to?

Written questions about a case should be sent to:

National Visa Center

Attn: WC

31 Rochester Ave. Suite 200

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

National Visa Center

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

2nd one:

National Visa Center

Portsmouth, NH 03801-291

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

2nd one:

National Visa Center

Portsmouth, NH 03801-291

Phew, got it right! done and mailed overnight..

thanks a lot.. we'll see happen next.

Timeline

2nd one:

National Visa Center

Portsmouth, NH 03801-291

and yay! I got our case number right! I saw a thread here in VJ about how the case number is being generated. I was missing the number on the Julian Calendar part (middle 3 nos of my case number) typed it on the CEAC website and voila.. says "AT NVC".

sorry, another question.. how would I know that they responded to the correction request that I mailed them? Will they mail me back? Is it okay to email them as well of the request with the attached scanned copy of my passport?

Timeline

and yay! I got our case number right! I saw a thread here in VJ about how the case number is being generated. I was missing the number on the Julian Calendar part (middle 3 nos of my case number) typed it on the CEAC website and voila.. says "AT NVC".

sorry, another question.. how would I know that they responded to the correction request that I mailed them? Will they mail me back? Is it okay to email them as well of the request with the attached scanned copy of my passport?

That I don't know. You will have to contact NVC to ask. But being they said to mail it to them I have my doubts you can email it.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

That I don't know. You will have to contact NVC to ask. But being they said to mail it to them I have my doubts you can email it.

Think you're right! Anyways, I can check the status of my case online now but hoping my info will get corrected before they transfer it to Manila..

thanks again..

Timeline

Think you're right! Anyways, I can check the status of my case online now but hoping my info will get corrected before they transfer it to Manila..

thanks again..

You have your MNL # right?

If the birth date info was correct on the I-129F and just entered incorrectly by NVC (or USCIS) and doesn't get corrected by NVC before heading to Manila, don't stress about it. It can be corrected at USEM if need be. (doubt it will be any type of issue even if not corrected ;) )

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.