Mr. Big Dog

Tea Party took $24 billion out of America's economy for NOTHING

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

So the federal government shutdown that the tea party radicals forced on this nation took $24 billion dollars out of our economy and is expected to reduce fourth quarter economic growth from 3% to 2.4% - that's 0.6% of economic growth lost to this sheer and utter nonsense they played. Fewer people working, less economic activity, less income for American families, less taxes coming in meaning bigger deficits and more debt. These idiots have done nothing but damage to the nation. And that is on top of making the US from a once admired nation into the laughing stock of the world. They are destroying America. Bastards!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I live in the DC area and was appalled that the gov't was shut down. There are so many people in my neighbourhood that work for the gov't. Notices were sent around in my building to contact the building manager regarding rent payments that people may not be able to afford because of the shutdown. People in other areas laughed saying it was no big deal. Here it was a huge deal.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Would you agree that teachers who go on strike and shut down schools are also terrorists?

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

What? I thought the shutdown saved us money because there was no money left? no0pb.gif

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

Would you agree that teachers who go on strike and shut down schools are also terrorists?

I'm not sure of your point. No, I wouldn't agree to that. Congress was still getting paid, and not strike pay either.

Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
March 31, 2013 - POE

That's the best you can do when faced with this ridiculous, inexcusable, quite expensive, useless and counterproductive lunacy perpetrated by those tea party radicals that you always cheer on?

What? I thought the shutdown saved us money because there was no money left? no0pb.gif

Well, there were some that actually believed that.

Timeline

I'm not sure of your point. No, I wouldn't agree to that. Congress was still getting paid, and not strike pay either.

No, the question is about the act of closing an institution down.... such as the school or Gov't,

Is it only terrorism when the GOP does it?

The financial issues are separate.

William Penn

Well, there were some that actually believed that.

I know, we tried our best to show that it was wrong. I hope those people read this thread. :thumbs:

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

No, the question is about the act of closing an institution down.... such as the school or Gov't,

The financial issues are separate.

You're headed off on another tangent to prove some sort of point that you have, somewhere. If the roles were completely reversed, it would still be wrong.

Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
March 31, 2013 - POE

Let me try to get the point across in a way you might be able to understand: A homicide is not the same as genocide. A shower is not torrential rain. A breeze is not a tornado. Get it?

I know, we tried our best to show that it was wrong. I hope those people read this thread. good.gif

I don't count on it. And even if they read it, they'll just deny it. They live in alternate realities.

rofl.gif

Let me try to get the point across in a way you might be able to understand: A homicide is not the same as genocide. A shower is not torrential rain. A breeze is not a tornado. Get it?

I don't count on it. And even if they read it, they'll just deny it. They live in alternate realities.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

These tea party Neanderthals live in an alternate universe that only they understand. Where a teacher is the enemy, the government is conspiring to take all their money and any sort of assistance by the government is a mortal sin.

They need to just give them all a state to live in and then watch them slaughter each other for food on Pay Per View.

Reasoning with them is utterly pointless.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Except for the Social Security check they themselves receive and the Mecidcare that they don't want to guvmint involved with. They are all certifiable.

Um, I don't think they believe those funds come from the Government. Those are taken from the bank of Jesus.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Timeline

LOL.

Usually you can muster and argument or at least a clever picture......

rofl.gif

William Penn